Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) (64072 Views)

2017 So Far For Nigerians In Pictures / Buhari-the Latest Word In The Dictionary :) / Buhari 'the Dictionary Meaning'(hilarious) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by princeazy: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
Look am all for making judgements based on intelligent analysis of overall achievements. Wailers and sycophants all over NL should let us see and listen to Baba and boot him out or keep him when his time is done.... BASED ON ACHIEVEMENTS ONLY.....shhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Dejiemmanuel(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
To God be the glory, we are making progress....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by RickyTan: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
nwaenugu:

You contradict yourself. You dullard.

I am Nigerian and proud too. No Contradiction there.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
RisingEast:

Nigeria is a curse nd will remain cursed till world end, the blood of innocent will hunt the ZOO down!!
Baboons nd dogs as Buhari said grin grin grin

Cursed?! Dude....

Nigerians are one of the most happiest people in the world!
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by adedayourt(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
dunkem21:
That rickety car needs total change ..

..Why not buy a new one ..grin

buy new one frm where

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dougivilla(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
So PMB is mechanic, panel beater, car electrician, upholster, welder, spray painter, vulcanizer, battery charger, spare parts buyer, spare parts seller etc all by himself smh. At this rate, by end of second term he may just be fixing the tyres.

Please let him tell us when he would be through with fixing the car; or are we going to continue complaining and looking for faults here and there and reasons for failures?

The pictures depict that PMB is not a team player!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Correspondence(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
nice
Who is this introvert?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by anonimi: 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
egift:

If the Car (Nigeria) needs 50 days to be fixed, why are you still supporting PDP that spent 16 years unable to fix the same Car?

Stop foooling yourself while thinking that you are foooling your fellow citizens whom you take for 200 million mumus.

Which PDP
The one that contains the worstest elements responsible for Nigeria's rot since 1960 who simply moved and CHANGED name to APC?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

Guyman02:
Credit: Olofin O Emmanuel:

Can a Leopard change it spots? CHANGE 2015, CHANGE, CHANGE?

APC Lists of Gubernatorial Candidates for the 2015 Elections:

1] KWARA: AbdulFatah Hamed (former PDP)
2] KEBBI: Abubakar Atiku Bagudu (former PDP)
3] KATSINA: Aminu Bello Masari (former PDP)
4] KANO: Umar Abdullahi Ganduje (former PDP)
5] KADUNA: Malam Nasir El-rufa'i (former PDP)
6] JIGAWA: Alh. Abubakar Badaru (former PDP)
7] BAUCHI: Barr. Muhammad Abubakar (former PDP)
8] GOMBE: Alh. Inuwa Yahya (former PDP)
9] NIGER: Abubakar Bello Sani (former PDP)
10] ADAMAWA: Umar Jibrilla Bindow (former PDP)
11] PLATEAU: Mr Simon Lalong (former PDP)
12] BENUE: Dr Samuel Ortom (former PDP)
13] TARABA: Aisha Jummai Alhassan (former PDP)
14] RIVERS: Dakuku Peterside (former PDP)
15] IMO: Rochas Okorocha (former PDP)
16] ENUGU: Okey Ezea (former PDP)
17] ABIA: Dr Nyerere Anyim (former PDP)
18] EBONYI: Dr Steve Egbo (former PDP).
19) Sokoto: Aminu Tambuwal. (Former PDP)

Who is now talking about CHANGE? Who is Changing who?
Is it these PDP rejected,Black sheep and Bad eggs that are calling for CHANGE?

NIGERIANS MUST SHINE THEIR EYES AND NOT BE DECEIVED BY CHANGE CROONERS.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dunkem21(m): 9:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
adedayourt:

buy new one frm where

Biafra
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
MuhdG:

Really? And what stopped someone from making it work within 6 years?

Wow! Some people are really still very very dumb

What are you saying.
It is a shame maybe you weren't exiting for past 16yrs.
Same technicians your dullard are working with now is same people the clueless one used.
Don't quote me again till you get your senses back.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by RickyTan: 9:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
dunkem21:

Biafra

Biafra is new? or 1960's failed technology?
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Toktee:
I am a coward like him,why don't you start a war na?

Ewu.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dunkem21(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
RickyTan:

Biafra is new? or 1960's failed technology?

OK, Western Germany then

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

What are you saying.
It is a shame maybe you weren't exiting for past 16yrs.
Same technicians your dullard are working with now is same people the clueless one used.
Don't quote me again till you get your senses back.
I have got my sense back, and I'm still asking u.

Why didn't he repair it within 6 years since according to u 50days is enough
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by RickyTan: 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
dunkem21:

OK, Western Germany then

Nigeria will be better than "Western Germany." Africa and Nigeria Rising

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Topman0001(m): 9:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
Check d two pictures, u'll observe the car ain't moving yet but some things has changed, the bumber and the bonett has bn fixed, let's just hope that as soon as the tyres are fixed, the vehicle will start moving. We're getting there jor.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sirvic01(m): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Efulefu, how are you?
LOL ...is that the right spelling?? you are very funny
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by Caseless: 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Jonathan Will Remain A Useless Man!
he's worthless.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by plaetton: 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
The problem with this Nigeria car is that it was originally made with fake parts.

The owners and passengers have been too lazy and Cowardly in recognizing this fundamental flaw, and rather than re-egineer this car with genuine new parts and chassis, they have been pushing it and singing hail mary along the way since 1914, with each passenger blaming the oversized bum bums of the others for the car's immobility and rickety conditions.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by nikkiking(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:
The dullard is not a good engineer.
With good technicians, he can get the
Car working within 50 days.
SHAME!
If pdp wasted good 16yrs riding this piss of shit car (nigeria) and never thought of changing even one of the tyre undecided.

I don't mind how long APC can take to fix it tongue.

Pray for naija angry.
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by quiethollu(m): 9:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Am not a Nigerian am a BIAFRAN.
Pls Who's PDP?

No wonder
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dunkem21(m): 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
RickyTan:

Nigeria will be better than "Western Germany." Africa and Nigeria Rising

..In the fullness of time ..
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by adsammy200(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
dunkem21:

he's trying to show you something that is how Nigeria was b4 and now baba Is trying to upgrade it or repair Nigeria
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
MuhdG:

I have got my sense back, and I'm still asking u.

Why didn't he repair it within 6 years since according to u 50days is enough

Ask..
Obasanjo, Atiku, amaechi, kwankwaso, Saraki, Tambuwa, El rufai, and Co. They are still part of your progressive
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dunkem21(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
adsammy200:

he's trying to show you something that is how Nigeria was b4 and now baba Is trying to upgrade it or repair Nigeria

They should throw away the crap and get us a bugati ..

..We ain't in the 80's men ..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dasean1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
dunkem21:
lol, new one, you mean Nigeria need a new president or what
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by dunkem21(m): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
dasean1:
lol, new one, you mean Nigeria need a new president or what

Na you talk am o grin
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by sdindan: 9:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
nikkiking:
If pdp wasted good 16yrs riding this piss of shit car (nigeria) and never thought of changing even one of the tyre undecided.

I don't mind how long APC can take to fix it tongue.

Pray for naija angry.
And for ur dreams in the Disney world, is the dullard that will change the tyres?
I pray only for Biafra, you pray for your Nigeria
Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by AmakaDNB(f): 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by easiest(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:
The dullard is not a good engineer.
With good technicians, he can get the
Car working within 50 days.
SHAME!
Your father na dullard, stupid boy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: The Work So Far (pics) by homirefacuny(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
sdindan:

Am not a Nigerian am a BIAFRAN.
Pls Who's PDP?

The canker worm that had eaten the lifes of Biafra people dry....... Olodo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

World Smartest Begger / When Your Village People Sit Near You In Exam Hall / "If She Asks You What This Is Used For Cancel The Wedding"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.