Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship (28133 Views)

8 Red Signs You Should Lookout For Before Taking That Girl To The Altar / Ever Been In An Abusive Relationship? (here Is My Story) / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship by ATMC(f): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
chymystique:
Hi! Am Anastasia Steele comes to mind.

#50shades cool

And the most appalling thing is those gals in such relationship related cases above do say that the guy care about them very much thats why he acts such way.
Ana came to my mind, but I don't think Chris abused her. He is controlling, yes, but an abuser? No.
Re: 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship by Truckpusher(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
freecocoa:
You know I am.grin
I know nothing . tongue
Re: 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship by Temysteve(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
S*x all the time they ar together is also an abuse because she has no dignity!
Re: 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oh my God hav been abusing my girl all diz while,plz i need advice how can i stop been abusive guys?
Re: 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship by therapistmrs: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
every woman deserves to be loved and pampered by her man.so if you or any one is in abusive reationship the best you can do is take a walk no story.
please visit my blog therapistmrs..com
Re: 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship by Naff24(f): 2:55am On Sep 01, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
Why criticizing and condemning someone's efforts If d post is of no use to ur life why can't u just passby? Smh
Re: 5 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:02am On Sep 01, 2015
Naff24:
Why criticizing and condemning someone's efforts If d post is of no use to ur life why can't u just passby? Smh
if my comment is not of you business.. Why can't you passby?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Tips To Keep A Woman's Attention / I Want To Date My Best Friend's Ex Girlfriend. Is It Proper? / Two Friends Bust Married Nigerian Man Playing Them In U.k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.