Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (30902 Views)

Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by double0seven(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2015
The 1 percent or less of Yoruba politicians who lost out in the appointments in the about 30 appointments made so far does not equate the Yoruba people/race.

While I'm not saying Buhari should not be sensitive to national character, the benefits Yorubas and Nigerians at large are waiting for is improvements in standard of their lives and the betterment of Nigeria and not giving of political posts to their kinsmen.

How has the appointment of kinsmen improved the lives of any section of the country since 1999

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by EbiJUNIRO(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

The federal government of Nigeria under the leadership of General Muhammadu Buhari is glad to announce to all graduates,university students, corpers, and applicants that today is Monday 31th August 2015 and that tomorrow will be Tuesday 1st September 2015.

Thank you for reading.

You can now go back to what you were doing..
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by thewarrior72: 7:22am On Aug 31, 2015
Shackles of slavery has been put on the necks of 97% yorubas & they are now official SLAVES of the ILLITERATE abokiis. They purported sophistication start & end on the pages of newspapers, while they were scammed by a stark illiterate dunce Buhari.

They crying is just starting, it will be a long tortures 4years for them.

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by disloman(m): 7:23am On Aug 31, 2015
Wizlove:
.The hope of a blind man is far better than the hope you're having. Time will tell.
I av hope on what is reality n pple knw,not imaginary things.Time will definitely tell.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Candyrain(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
courage54:
Am a proud Niger-delta man and am proud to be among the team that voted for the emancipation of our dear country from the hands of a clueless president.

Note!!!

WE ARE NIGER-DELTANS AND NOT BIAFRA

This your emphasis on being a NIGER DELTAN and not SS clearly showed that you are from ONDO State. Nice try. Well the last time we checked ONDO isn't part of BIAFRA so pls stop giving yourself nightmares.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Poliporpor(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2015
Will or are ...ing?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by disloman(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Firefire:

Yeye, abinibi yato si ability.
Lo tun ikokuko ti o ko si be yen ka.
Iran Igbo ko lo hun to yin lehin, Iran awusa ni. undecided
Eyin akotileta yi.
Pls bros,stop murdering yoruba language.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by 175(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2015
Yorubas don really enter one chance bus to chanjii
Only in Nigeria you hear that "body language" increases megawatts and repair refineries . And later dem go say they're educated. I'm wondering why "body language" never pay the Buhari fanatics 5k a month

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by menix(m): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2015
Whether dey regret it is non of my bizness, back stabbers they are..

I jst wish UN comes to our aid nd give us our own country..

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by thewarrior72: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2015
courage54:
Am a proud Niger-delta man and am proud to be among the team that voted for the emancipation of our dear country from the hands of a clueless president.

Note!!!

WE ARE NIGER-DELTANS AND NOT BIAFRA
Are u not uselessly useless to bring in BIAFRA to this matter that has nothing to do with BIAFRA nor igbos?.
Whoever owns the sperm that bring a pathetic thing like u to this world should be tied on the pole & shot 50 times on the head.......COWARD

10 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by dedugbaa(m): 7:29am On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They're already regretting. Most of the vocal ones I know have suddenly become docile. Shame nor let some talk. They put up lame defence like "as long as Buhari performs".. undecided.

While the South is waiting for performance and change as they say, the North has already gotten their change and they're consolidating on it, securing their future and political grip on the country.

Sad but true, Tinubu might just have sold the Yorubas to slavery. How long it will last is what's not known yet. What was he bloody expecting aligning with Buhari?

If Tinubu is as astute as some imply, he would have brought out Fashola or someone else and sell his candidate. Not standing behind an already known Nothern figure and act as a war chest. Now I really believe Yinka Odumakin who aptly described Tinubu as one who plays Ludo in Lagos and couldn't understand the Chess game played in Abuja.

Even CBN governor and NNPC GMD are headed by Delta Igbos. As it's turning out to be I'm sure at the end of the day the political juggernauts from the South West will discover Jonathan was a better deal!
[/b]
I don't want any appointment all am after is good governance,good road,good electricity good education and so on,Mr okunromu should behave like an elder My name is Yemi am a NIGERIAN that is from the south west of Nigeria,I think NIGERIA,all I care about is a greater Nigeria not a great tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by chichriso: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2015
They have started regretting it already

TO BOOST YOUR BLOG TRAFFIC, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Rotimi47: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
Very sure... There is a yoruba man called Jagaban. He supported Buhari through out the campaign morally and financially.. As at now, over 30 appointments goes to North, few to part of the east and ZERO to the yoruba's south west.. Sai Baba!
The east got the least so get your fact right.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by pleiades45: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2015
thewarrior72:
Shackles of slavery has been put on the necks of 97% yorubas & they are now official SLAVES of the ILLITERATE abokiis. They purported sophistication start & end on the pages of newspapers, while they were scammed by a stark illiterate dunce Buhari.

They crying is just starting, it will be a long tortures 4years for them.
Why cant you igbos leave yoruba out of your mouth ? are you angry that we are not isolated losers like you ? nobody wants igbo around so you are angry because everybody wants yoruba around ?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Exponental(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2015
Go and seat down jooor. "Omo wa ni eje o se"..... that was a big mistake of afenifere in 2002/2003. Blinded by sentiment!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

http://www.punchng.com/politics/yoruball-regret-voting-buhari-okunrounmu/

D afenifebi has now turned to a wailers group and for u Baba noise maker we don hear you. I am regretting already cos my light for house Na 24hrs and u and ur selfish group will regret not voting for Buhari...
And mind u sir no go kill ur sef on top noting cos buhari body Language alone is like a bomb..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Otunbatrafford: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Things are really falling apart. These days u listen or read comments from so-called elders, you wonder what has really gone wrong with them. Femi okoroumu, when u and your cohorts were busy sharing the campaign funds of the clueless one, u never regretted the likely consequences of him being voted out of office. Continue to live in the past, after all that's your choice.
Next please.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Urine: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Okurounmu made a lot of money from the last government, what do you expect him to say? Btw of what use is Afenifere these days?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They're already regretting. Most of the vocal ones I know have suddenly become docile. Shame nor let some talk. They put up lame defence like "as long as Buhari performs".. undecided.

While the South is waiting for performance and change as they say, the North has already gotten their change and they're consolidating on it, securing their future and political grip on the country.

Sad but true, Tinubu might just have sold the Yorubas to slavery. How long it will last is what's not known yet. What was he bloody expecting aligning with Buhari?

If Tinubu is as astute as some imply, he would have brought out Fashola or someone else and sell his candidate. Not standing behind an already known Nothern figure and act as a war chest. Now I really believe Yinka Odumakin who aptly described Tinubu as one who plays Ludo in Lagos and couldn't understand the Chess game played in Abuja.

Even CBN governor and NNPC GMD are headed by Delta Igbos. As it's turning out to be I'm sure at the end of the day the political juggernauts from the South West will discover Jonathan was a better deal!
[/b]

Bros, just listen to yourself. What difference does it make? How many appointments did GEJ give to the southwest when he was there Didn't he completely marginalise them Was it not when he realized that he needed yorubas to be re-elected that he came here to beg

And for all those nitwits GEJ appointed, did they improve the lot of their immediate communities? Or they were just there for their own share of the national cake

Either ways, the yorubas have not lost out yet. Their fate was not better under Gej. Shey na appointment we go chop?? We are talking about sustainable development here..

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by pleiades45: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2015
thewarrior72:

Are u not uselessly useless to bring in BIAFRA to this matter that has nothing to do with BIAFRA nor igbos?.
Whoever owns the sperm that bring a pathetic thing like u to this world should be tied on the pole & shot 50 times on the head.......COWARD
nobody wants to be biafran. even biafrans dont want to be biafran. this is why they run to lagos everyday or run everywhere in the world but biafra. they rather die taking drugs to indonesia than live in biafra. nobody wants to be part of cursed biafra. cant you understand that ? are you too blind and too stu-pid to see that ?

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Princejboy(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2015
This buhari is full of wisdom,he used tinubu 2 get all the votes from the west and now he is cooling his feet in aso rock and probably forgotten the hands that feed him,i no fit laugh,sai baba lolz..

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Candyrain(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2015
olasmith10:
Let the best man get d Job... ethnicity shouldn't override capability and integrity!

The SE/SS well won't worry much because they never really supported Bubu. On the other hand, the SW worked their arsse out to get him into power. Does it mean the SW lack capable people, lack people with integrity to constitute Bubu's cabinet? You'll only be lying to yourself if you say it has never for once crossed your mind why Bubu isn't looking the way of SW, who massively rooted for him, for the juicy post so far.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by ceejay80s(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2015
No body will regret anything, buhari is doing his job very well, some people just no want this country to move forward,
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by shaddoww: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Just because of appointments dat only 0.1% of d yoruba population will benefit from abi, I know my people are always concerned abt good governance irrespective of who is delivering it, and most they mention Tinubu everytime?

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by CallPolice: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2015
PMB still remain the best president Nigeria will ever have.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2015
dridowu:
When i was voting GEJ in 2011 , where were you ? I am not pleased with GEJ governance so i join hands with others to send him back to Otuoke , if by 2019 Buhari does not perform to my expections then he will retire at his Daura home. So my brother i am not like you that vote base on sentiment of party, tribe, religion, friends e.t.c i vote with my conscience

Olodo

You think Buhari will encourage free and fair election like Jonathan grin

8 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by ceejay80s(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2015
double0seven:
The 1 percent or less of Yoruba politicians who lost out in the appointments in the about 30 appointments made so far does not equate the Yoruba people/race.

While I'm not saying Buhari should not be sensitive to national character, the benefits Yorubas and Nigerians at large are waiting for is improvements in standard of their lives and the betterment of Nigeria and not giving of political posts to their kinsmen.

How has the appointment of kinsmen improved the lives of any section of the country since 1999
Help me tell dem cos many nairalanders and nigerians no get sense

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by benedicts(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2015

[color=#000099][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]frankly speaking, leadership should not be u chop I chop, and when we choose to lead, we mean to be ready to serve seflessly. Appointment can come from anywhere in the country as long as the countrymove Forward and we have a peaceful nigeria. Let's ignore area of appointment,religion and ethnicity, let's pray. For the ruling president and let's see what he have. In mind to offer. We voted with our concience, and we have. D power of. Our thumb if he doesn't perform. GOD bless nigeria, GOD bless oneness
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by nobeku: 7:42am On Aug 31, 2015
LongPennis:
Even Tinubu has his regrets now so also several nairalanders like Ngeneukwenu and Beremx but pride won't let them admit it.

2015 was entirely a Northern agenda and sensing that Igbos are too smart to be gullible, the Northerners resorted to the Yorubas to achieve it.

SWesterners, through their media power helped with the necessary propaganda and today, many of them are biting their fingers.

Thank God I have just acquired Cotonou citizenship so Wetin "consai" me. undecided
Tinubu has regrets now because he told you so?Or because you are the Alpha and OmegaWhat nonsense are you spewing here?Igbos were to smart for what?This guy you need to start extramural lessons..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Eniqurl(f): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2015
Must I comment sef
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by ugbah007: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2015
For me,I don't really care about the tribe,as long as the person in question delivers.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2015
ebamma:
At first I was like Buhari is a bigot, a tribalist who favours his own,

Now am like, I was too fast to judge the man,

Infact he should fill his cabinet with Imams and Mullahs ,

If that is what he needs, to make this country better,

At least, I now sleep and wake with nepa light, if that is not an improvement, what is?
yes o ! Mr. Esau, so long as your belly is full, wetin consign you with birth right...ride on bascard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rain Turns Road To "River" In Benin This Evening / Ambode, Mimiko, Fayose Meet In Ekiti (Photos) / Olanipekun, Four SANS Lead Cases Seeking To Disqualify Obaseki And Saibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.