Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (30899 Views)

Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by eluquenson(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2015
Says who?
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by vega84(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2015
Cowards no time wen una no the regret, u will keep regretting till Jesus comes mother fcvkers, keep licking Hausa-fulani ass, goats! #vegatalks

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by juman(m): 7:46am On Aug 31, 2015
We thank God that APC delivered us from the hand of wicked, clueless, useless, nothing good to do party (PDP).

PDP destroyed this country for 16 years.

For God sake 16 years of this country's life was wasted away by PDP cluesless gang.

In that 16 years, God showered his mercies on nigeria but the evil minded PDP people wasted the money, the money was enough to build this country and put it on the right tract.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by petrelli07: 7:46am On Aug 31, 2015
For the first time in Nsukka, fuel is sold at #95... For the first time ever, we've had almost 4 days of power supply in Nsukka...
Even if critics call buhari a dictator, I don't care! he's my kind of dictator!!
#sai_buhari!!!

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by pleiades45: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2015
Candyrain:

The SE/SS well won't worry much because they never really supported Bubu. On the other hand, the SW worked their arsse out to get him into power. Does it mean the SW lack capable people, lack people with integrity to constitute Bubu's cabinet? You'll only be lying to yourself if you say it has never for once crossed your mind why Bubu isn't looking the way of SW, who massively rooted for him, for the juicy post so far.
thats the problem with you igbos. you are too corrupt and you see things through the eye of corruption. this is why PMB has not and will not hire any SE person. yorubas are not looking for juicy posts. we are not looking to continue the corruption of JUICY posts. we are not myopic and corrupt like the igbos. we are looking for a better nigeria not juicy posts for a few. you ndigbos need to be deported from nigeria. your mindset and thinking is detrimental to the progress of nigeria. you are irredeemably corrupt and bereft of any iota of morality

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by thewarrior72: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2015
pleiades45:
nobody wants to be biafran. even biafrans dont want to be biafran. this is why they run to lagos everyday or run everywhere in the world but biafra. they rather die taking drugs to indonesia than live in biafra. nobody wants to be part of cursed biafra. cant you understand that ? are you too blind and too stu-pid to see that ?
And I ask again, what has BIAFRA got to do with this thread?, please point to me were the article mentioned BIAFRA or igbo in it, failing to do so, ur entire family will be a history before 31st December of this year.....

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by juman(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2015
I am positive that apc will perform far better than pdp nonsense party.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by dridowu: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Olodo

You think Buhari will encourage free and fair election like Jonathan grin
@bolded, thank you and i also wish you and your family the same.
Lest i forget, if you don't like others opinion 2 things are involed
1) Keep Shut
2) Talk without insult
Learn to use either of the 2 when you disagree with others.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Candyrain(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2015
dedugbaa:
I don't want any appointment all am after is good governance,good road,good electricity good education and so on,Mr okunromu should behave like an elder My name is Yemi am a NIGERIAN that is from the south west of Nigeria,I think NIGERIA,all I care about is a greater Nigeria not a great tribe.

Inferiority Alert!!! Smh
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Raymysterio(m): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2015
courage54:
Am a proud Niger-delta man and am proud to be among the team that voted for the emancipation of our dear country from the hands of a clueless president.

Note!!!

WE ARE NIGER-DELTANS AND NOT BIAFRA
And when the North goes North. East go east. West go west... where will your beloved. Delta state go? FYI your Governor Ifeanyi Okowa have aligned with the eastern governors... shine ur eyes. alliance doesn't take away ur identity...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Too late for their indiscretions,y'all have to live with it.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by noah91(m): 7:52am On Aug 31, 2015
An average yoruba doesn't care abt appointments, we only want Nigeria to be better. When our son was there, what did he do 4 u. If Nigeria changes 4 d best today, it is d southerners that will benefits most cos we r more educated n intelligent
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by engrjacuzzi: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Yoruba people no get choice and have always been staunch loyalist to arewa republic right from the days of awolowo. meanwhile, our Igbo brothers no dare vote PMB because of his nepotism n tribalism.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by egutexas(m): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2015
Aufbauh:
Okunrunmu or whatever you call yourself please speak for yourself. The people that voted PMB did not voted primarily for the sake of any self serving appointment. It was done as a matter of urgency to rescue our dear nation from the hands of tested and proven corrupt monsters championed by a clueless pius looking man.
wake up from ur sleeep u have been fooled by ur Daura President.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by refreshrate: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2015
disloman:
Jona a better deal?Bros!Wetin u smoke?Ain't good 4 ur health oooo.With just less than 100day of Buhari's regime,I can say Buhari is better cos I av hope Nigeria will b great again.

Usually sir, when people make statements based on certainty (buhari is better- in this case) they usually support it with tangible examples (I have hope Nigeria... - is not a tangible example)

Sentiments will not help you.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by pleiades45: 7:54am On Aug 31, 2015
noah91:
An average yoruba doesn't care abt appointments, we only want Nigeria to be better. When our son was there, what did he do 4 u. If Nigeria changes 4 d best today, it is d yorubas that will benefits most cos we r more educated n intelligent [b][/b]
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by bilazego(m): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
Very sure... There is a yoruba man called Jagaban. He supported Buhari through out the campaign morally and financially.. As at now, over 30 appointments goes to North, few to part of the east and ZERO to the yoruba's south west.. Sai Baba!

East has nothing so far
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by kwalakwala123(f): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2015
LongPennis:
Even Tinubu has his regrets now so also several nairalanders like Ngeneukwenu and Beremx but pride won't let them admit it.

2015 was entirely a Northern agenda and sensing that Igbos are too smart to be gullible, the Northerners resorted to the Yorubas to achieve it.

SWesterners, through their media power helped with the necessary propaganda and today, many of them are biting their fingers.

Thank God I have just acquired Cotonou citizenship so Wetin "consai" me. undecided
Are you saying that easterners re smarter than westeners ni or what? You are not serious oo
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by anigold(m): 7:56am On Aug 31, 2015
DeRoyalFranco:
Very sure... There is a yoruba man called Jagaban. He supported Buhari through out the campaign morally and financially.. As at now, over 30 appointments goes to North, few to part of the east and ZERO to the yoruba's south west.. Sai Baba!

sai buhari... Ahahahahaha.
Sai jagaban.
Sai zero appointments to the south west.
Sai one chance....
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by bobchigar(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2015
Abeg let this man shot-up. Selfishness dey worri ham. Na wetin he go chop he dey find.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by tomakint: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2015
This is the kind of Elder Statesman the Yorubas need not Obasanjo and other sell-outs. Pa Okurounmu said the absolute truth, he had seen it all, he knew them (the Hausa/Fulanis), most Yorubas are politically jinxed - FACT!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by benedicts(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] GBAM!!!
ugbah007:
For me,I don't really care about the tribe,as long as the person in question delivers.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by samento: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2015
thewarrior72:
Shackles of slavery has been put on the necks of 97% yorubas & they are now official SLAVES of the ILLITERATE abokiis. They purported sophistication start & end on the pages of newspapers, while they were scammed by a stark illiterate dunce Buhari.

They crying is just starting, it will be a long tortures 4years for them.
This your post has exposed your inability to speak simple good english and you are calling Buhari an illiterate.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Rotimi47: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
These hungry Afenifere people sef.

People who cant win elections on their street suddenly have an opinion on Yorubas
You can say that again; these people were busy collecting money from Jonathan at the expense of the masses and they are now saying gibberish, can they win as councillors in an election?
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Rotimi47: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2015
raumdeuter:
These hungry Afenifere people sef.

People who cant win elections on their street suddenly have an opinion on Yorubas
You can say that again; these people were busy collecting money from Jonathan at the expense of the masses and they are now saying gibberish, can they win as councillors in an election?.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by allcomage: 8:02am On Aug 31, 2015
dedugbaa:
I don't want any appointment all am after is good governance,good road,good electricity good education and so on,Mr okunromu should behave like an elder My name is Yemi am a NIGERIAN that is from the south west of Nigeria,I think NIGERIA,all I care about is a greater Nigeria not a great tribe.
SO YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S CRIMINAL GOING AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION OF NIGERIA WHICH STIPULATED THAT APPOINTMENTS SHOULD HAVE NATIONAL SPREAD -FEDERAL CHARACTER - TO FOSTER NATIONAL UNITY.YOU CAN'T MAKE POSITIVE CHANGES ON ILLEGALITY AND IT'S ALREADY HEATING UP THE POLITY.THE NORTHERNERS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT RAN NIGERIA AGROUND FOR ALMOST 40YRS AND THEY HAVE GOT NEW MAGIC WAND.IT THERE MEANS THAT ALL THE EDUCATED,INDUSTRIALISTS AND TECHNOCRATS IN THE SOUTHWEST /SOUTHERNERS ARE INCAPABLE OF BEING CHANGE AGENT,ALL CORRUPT AND DULLARDS?I VOTED FOR HIM IT'S NO NO FOR ME WITH HIS INSENSITIVE.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by saintkel(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They're already regretting. Most of the vocal ones I know have suddenly become docile. Shame nor let some talk. They put up lame defence like "as long as Buhari performs".. undecided.

While the South is waiting for performance and change as they say, the North has already gotten their change and they're consolidating on it, securing their future and political grip on the country.

Sad but true, Tinubu might just have sold the Yorubas to slavery. How long it will last is what's not known yet. What was he bloody expecting aligning with Buhari?

If Tinubu is as astute as some imply, he would have brought out Fashola or someone else and sell his candidate. Not standing behind an already known Nothern figure and act as a war chest. Now I really believe Yinka Odumakin who aptly described Tinubu as one who plays Ludo in Lagos and couldn't understand the Chess game played in Abuja.

Even CBN governor and NNPC GMD are headed by Delta Igbos. As it's turning out to be I'm sure at the end of the day the political juggernauts from the South West will discover Jonathan was a better deal!
[/b]
May GOD bless ur wisdom and foresight. Each time I think of how united the north region is I always weep for the south region because we r always betrayed by some stupid elements. The southwest betrayed d south n now they r wailing?. Anyway till we learn to tolerate each oda no matter wot bad history we have in the past, we can't forge ahead. The northern zone is d best lesson 4 us

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Candyrain(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2015
pleiades45:
thats the problem with you igbos. you are too corrupt and you see things through the eye of corruption. this is why PMB has not and will not hire any SE person. yorubas are not looking for juicy posts. we are not looking to continue the corruption of JUICY posts. we are not myopic and corrupt like the igbos. we are looking for a better nigeria not juicy posts for a few. you ndigbos need to be deported from nigeria. your mindset and thinking is detrimental to the progress of nigeria. you are irredeemably corrupt and bereft of any iota of morality

And in your warp and deluded mind, juicy post means an avenue to loot, right? If you are literate as you think you are (I think you are from your writeup) who is opened to an intelligent discuss and cared to know what I meant by my use of the word JUICY, I expected you to ask me but since you've assumed what I meant then all I can say is CONTINUE MASTURBATING. Thanks brother.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2015
Biafra is My Pride! They refused to talk about Biafra, the Media which has been corrupted. And they have massacred us at Onitsha again, and they refused to talk about it. It is written in Heaven, he who kill by the sword shall die by sword. For this reason, you stand for such and so shall it come upon you in few months later. Amen. All will praise the Most High, and all will hail Biafra! Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by thewarrior72: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2015
pleiades45:
Why cant you igbos leave yoruba out of your mouth ? are you angry that we are not isolated losers like you ? nobody wants igbo around so you are angry because everybody wants yoruba around ?
Yea, u are right, the abokiis want yorubas around them& to continue their servitude as a conquered people that guys are. Your slavery to the gamberians did not start today, we remember how ur god AWOLOWO was used & dumped by thesame illiterate abokiis & he latter drink RAT POISON (otapiapia).

By the time 4years elapses, most of ur elite will tow awolowos line

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by otabuko(m): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2015
calebo101:
[b]They're already regretting. Most of the vocal ones I know have suddenly become docile. Shame nor let some talk. They put up lame defence like "as long as Buhari performs".. undecided.

While the South is waiting for performance and change as they say, the North has already gotten their change and they're consolidating on it, securing their future and political grip on the country.

Sad but true, Tinubu might just have sold the Yorubas to slavery. How long it will last is what's not known yet. What was he bloody expecting aligning with Buhari?

If Tinubu is as astute as some imply, he would have brought out Fashola or someone else and sell his candidate. Not standing behind an already known Nothern figure and act as a war chest. Now I really believe Yinka Odumakin who aptly described Tinubu as one who plays Ludo in Lagos and couldn't understand the Chess game played in Abuja.

Even CBN governor and NNPC GMD are headed by Delta Igbos. As it's turning out to be I'm sure at the end of the day the political juggernauts from the South West will discover Jonathan was a better deal!
[/b]
My dear history should have taught Yoruba a lot but they allowed Hausa fool them again... The place called ilorin is ruled by an emir but it's a Yoruba land..gracias

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by pleiades45: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2015
thewarrior72:

Yea, u are right, the abokiis want yorubas around them& to continue their servitude as a conquered people that guys are. Your slavery to the gamberians did not start today, we remember how ur god AWOLOWO was used & dumped by thesame illiterate abokiis & he latter drink RAT POISON (otapiapia).

By the time 4years elapses, most of ur elite will tow awolowos line
you speak with mouth. i speak with proof. here is a picture of who the true slaves are in nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel: Christian Leaders Accuse Buhari Of Taking Sides With Palestine / Ghali Na’Abba Died Without A House, Left ₦250k In Bank — Hussain Na’abba / BUHARI GOVT: Eyeing Lagos Template To Solve Power Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.