Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. (30896 Views)

Most Politicians Guilty Of False Assets Declaration – Okunrounmu / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by stevebond007(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
20pounds:
Appointment or no appointment; all we want is good governance.

Why are these politicians dragging us into their fight? If Femi Okunrounmu were appointed the SGF, would he have said this? When they lose out, they remember the masses and hurry to whip up ethnic, religious and regional sentiments. When they win, they advise us on keeping faith with one Nigeria.

Buhari played this game too during his years of running for elections and losing.

Chairman you just speak my mind.
All we want is good standard of living and infrastructures.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by lekikosky(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Pls sir try and found out "did we voted for Buhari because we are yoruba or Igbo or Hausa" or "because we want the Nation to forge ahead and be better" find out first our mission,vision,hopes and dreams. Senator was once close bye, what has he and his cohorts achieved? Our destiney in our hands.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by EbiJUNIRO(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
ajepako:

God punish the witches in your village and Sapele weed! grin grin grin grin
Gotcha
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Shymm3x: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
But how come Yorubas are always regretting? They regretted voting for GEJ and now they are regretting voting for Boo-Harry.

Obviously, something is wrong with the decision making of the Yorubas and they have no one to blame but themselves for not getting proper written and signed concessions before pitching their tents with the candidates. That is what politics is about - interests.

These folks need to stop this nauseating nonsense and let the man do the job he was elected to do with his desired team. Yorubas have another four years to go to the drawing board and come up with a better plan for the next election.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Occurstaem(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
Even Yorubas will super regret regret regret it. Nonsense. A useless organization..
Afenifere likes spewing trash a lot. I don't even know maybe they have aims and objectives. People don't felt their impact at all. It is only OPC that their impact has been felt.
Afenifere my left nyansh..!!
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Austin4lif: 5:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
olasmith10:

Its not a matter of slavery mentality... The indexes or records are der to guide our memory..They can no longer be trusted.. der is no much time to gamble.. let d best man get d Job!
while I was in sch, my close friend was vying for d post of d faculty President, after much scrutiny, I told him I wasn't gng to vote for him..to his face he was shocked..cos I wasnt convinced he ll perform..i ignored him a yoruba, and voted for an igbo candidate. aldo my friend won but his tenure was d worst in d history of d faculty as he became d first president to spill..So I believe d best man for d Job regardless d ethnicity..
u still have the slavery mentality like ur people.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by macof(m): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
ebamma:
At first I was like Buhari is a bigot, a tribalist who favours his own,

Now am like, I was too fast to judge the man,

Infact he should fill his cabinet with Imams and Mullahs ,

If that is what he needs, to make this country better,

At least, I now sleep and wake with nepa light, if that is not an improvement, what is?

This is thanks to GEJ for Privatizing power distribution. ..
Buhari hasn't even started working
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by olusogo: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
disloman:
Go back to school n study yoruba.When u graduate,come back n read my comment again.

Olorun maje ki emi ko eebi mi je laye. Voting PDP out is a lubricating grease in the wheel of progress of Nigeria. Buhari, move on and deliver. Please just perform at all cost.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by PastorOla1: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
HE SHOULD TELL US HOW MANY YORUBA MAN GEJ EMPOWERED PLEASE. LET HIM WAIT & SEE A BETTER NIGERIA
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Duru1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Yari.ba will never regret voting for Daura Dumbass named Muhammadu Buhari. One wonders if Senator Femi Okunrounmu was referring to the same Yari.ba that joined the effort to hand Nigeria over to ninnies from northern region of Nigeria and later manufacture the phrase “born to rule”.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Duru1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
lekikosky:
Pls sir try and found out "did we voted for Buhari because we are yoruba or Igbo or Hausa" or "because we want the Nation to forge ahead and be better" find out first our mission,vision,hopes and dreams. Senator was once close bye, what has he and his cohorts achieved? Our destiney in our hands.

The above post showed that most Nigerians are goons. Baring corruption, the Daura Dumbass named Muhammadu Buhari might not make Staff Sargent talk less a general. A product of nepotistic endeavor cannot never be a country builder.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by ugotuf(m): 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Firefire:
Awon Omo Aale Yoruba ni won gbe o unje won fun Awon Aja.
Oro gidi

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by poseidon12: 12:52am On Sep 01, 2015
The words of our elders are words of wisdom. Damage is done. I hope the gullible ones will learn from their mistake and vote wisely in 2019.
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Kriss60: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hey my man sukkot! This where you been kicking it? Awwww men, you just left a nigga waiting. Thought you was finna give a reason I aint already been toast in chicago yet. Its september already ya know?
pleiades45:

also keep in mind i said my tribe was corrupt too. i am not defending corruption like you
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Charleys: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2023
How far wetin dey sup?

This was 2015

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by jayworld15(m): 10:25am On Feb 14, 2023
Those that thought the man has no wisdom in saying these things, how have y'all been? Hope the suffering dey enta body? He really dealt with them, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by TheSameGuy(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2023
I'm Yoruba and I've not for once regretted voting Buhari twice and I shall vote Tinubu twice as Nigeria President.

Senator Femi Okurounmu suffers hallucinations, he shouldn't be taken seriously
Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by unohbethel(m): 10:39am On Feb 14, 2023
TheSameGuy:
I'm Yoruba and I've not for once regretted voting Buhari twice and I shall vote Tinubu twice as Nigeria President.

zombie we're talking about sane people

Not those that yaff given their life to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Yoruba’ll Regret Voting Buhari – Okunrounmu. by Ogbuefi2020: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2023
TheSameGuy:

You are called urchins for a reason

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Conducts HBP Test on Dino Melaye At Hospital Inauguration in Yobe (PICS) / Vehicle In Betty Akeredolu's Convoy Kills 2 Female Undergraduates In Ondo / Sadiq Ahmed: Amotekun Was Set Up To Annihilate Herdsmen From South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.