Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. (19090 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by persius555(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
Since u said he wasnt like this some time ago, maybe the company's finance is dwindling. Try and know the financial state of the company.

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by fellawales: 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
U are lucky he only nags at the end of the month.i use to have a boss who never stops nagging and never stops threatening staffs with their salary.staffs never stay with him longer than 3months.i endured for 2years,left him 2weeks ago.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by kinibigdeal(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
Every private businessmen are like that....
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by avalontony(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2015
Maybe your boss is on her/his monthly period grin grin grin grin

God punish devil if him no pay you.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by U2ice(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cholls:
my brother that man doesn't well for you. Quite that job before the job quite you.

small pikin talk....
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Cholls(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
U2ice:

small pikin talk....
my brother how?
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by arimahoseloka(m): 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cholls:
my brother that man doesn't well for you. Quite that job before the job quite you.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by DrObum(m): 4:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cholls:
Choi!

It's well bro grin
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by tosyne2much(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
UnknownT:
Lol, this reminds me of the ENGR I worked with briefly last year. Two weeks to pay day, he would remind me that "Shey next two weeks is ur pay Day?". But pay day will reach and he wouldn't say anything. Hour would only pay like 2 weeks after pay week, after I must have borrowed to sustain myself
Hahaha cheesy

The bolded got me cracking cheesy
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by okooloyun1(m): 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Cholls:
Bros abeg wetin u dey talk?
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by prodigits: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
That is why bosses here are inefficient, listen as Richard Branson talks about how to run a company. Watch or download here /vrLs03
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by sellydion: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
May be the business is not performing as before?
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by chukslawrence(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
Put him in prayer
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by charlso1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
That is why you should start thinking about being your own Boss.

We have to pray for this our beloved country for God's intervention. Anyway, if you want to know how to be your own boss, download my 51 free eBook titled "Fiverr Lazy Man's Blueprint" now.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by karkinase(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
The economy is not smiling....so e gats to nag na. Frankly speaking tins aren't easy, so u jux av to bear wit him 4 d main time.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by labenbe(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
that's exactly what am facing in my office right now o...............may God help us.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by aphyz2709: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
angry SACK YOUR BOSS.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Alihkizito(m): 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
You went to far.... Dearie,
biko!!! Nne or Nna...
Howmuch is that salary sef, that causes nagging
cheesy cheesy cheesy

BeeBeeOoh:
You should be equally very careful towards the end, because he wan chop ur money clean mouth..
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Inusa22: 5:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
All u need is prayers.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by alleazardous(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Nt only ur boss oo same as mine.buh me no dey luk face ooo,my own eyes sef even dey red
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Ammybest(f): 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ndlistic:
My boss nags in the office whenever the month is about to end. He wasn't like this before.

But,now, when month is about to end ,he would start nagging, looking for unnecessary fault.

What could be the reason for this? I need advise on how to handle this.

Note. He doesn't owe.

Just the nagging towards month end which he just started doing few months ago.

Thanks
Maybe money is not coming into the company,so i thinks that's why he nags towards ending
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by prixm: 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
Definitely, the company is not doing well like before. The income was enough to pay the salaries without worry before, but the fortune of the company is going down that is what is giving the boss ''headache'' that leads to nagging. I'm sure about this.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Ephemmm: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ndlistic:
My boss nags in the office whenever the month is about to end. He wasn't like this before.

But,now, when month is about to end ,he would start nagging, looking for unnecessary fault.

Note. He doesn't owe.

Thanks

Why are you disturbing yourself upon unnecessary thing? The man is paying you regularly afterall. Whereas thousands are outside there working ceaselessly and being sacked without committing any crime, yet those industry still owe them.

The earlier you recognize that you can't stay happy all the time while working for others, the better for you.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
Reminds me of Mr Ekoh, one heartless ingrate I worked for good 3yrs. The month I told him I have gotten admission into school, come see wahala to an extent he refused paying me my salary for that month. Op start to dey look for another work ASAP

1 Like

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by sule5727: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ndlistic:

Note. He doesn't owe.

Thanks
the same with me o bro!!!
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Bimpe29: 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahahahah

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by AmakaDNB(f): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Na all bosses o.
Check our blog now
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by honeric01(m): 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Its easy to claim your boss is nagging when you do not know the company's gross and net income.

Don't you know paying you is an expenditure especially when your output is not being felt?
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by ehis05(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
He is a stingy man na...jus like dis man too dat has been owing me july salary..2moro is september...its 1 story to another..naggin and paying is better dan friendliness and owing
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Stone123(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2015
It's normal bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! / How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn / English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.