Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. (19091 Views)

Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do / I Got This For Asking My Boss My February Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by stonecoldcafe: 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ndlistic:
My boss nags in the office whenever the month is about to end. He wasn't like this before.

But,now, when month is about to end ,he would start nagging, looking for unnecessary fault.

What could be the reason for this? I need advise on how to handle this.

Note. He doesn't owe.

Just the nagging towards month end which he just started doing few months ago.

Thanks

A friends boss was acting this way before he suddenly reduced my friend and his colleagues salary by .... (wait for it) ...half!

No kidding!

My friend managed to stay and collect his last pay before resigning.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by daclint(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Welcome to my world
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by MIM77(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Method man!
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by funkyjms: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
cluewebhost:

Well, it depends on the "work"

Some come to count present
Some come to do the minimum required to get by
Some refuse to develop themselves so more responsibility isnt thrust on them.

Only a few actually work.

By default, the OP is among the few that actually work except proven otherwise. tongue
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by ofoka: 7:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
Intensify your search for another Job. You are becoming a burden to his finance
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by pastie(m): 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehe same as my boss but who cares?all i wnt is my money! grin

i don catch you,

i swear not to pay you until......
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by ideykwum: 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
There is still hope for Naija! Thanks for the response...I just couldn't make sense of previous comments!

Keneking:
Ok...

1. Maybe heavy cashflow requirement at the end of the month.
2. Maybe the productivity levels of staff is not commensurate to salaries.
3. Maybe he has obligations aside payment of salaries at the end of month.
4. As you must know, beyond payment of salaries, are issues relating to taxes, pension etc
5. Are you a secretary in that organisation?
6. What is your contribution to the gdp of the company per month? (I mean do you work 7:30am - 5:30pm) * (6 days)
7. Are you the only one in the company who has noticed this attitude?
8. Have you approached him on this previously?
9. Is he married?
10.Does he pay tithe, offerings etc to some gods at month-end?
11. What is your boss social life?
12. Some companies have resorted to using anti-spam bot to reduce the workload and create efficiency. I think your boss should think in this direction.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Dadmos(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
I guess u need another job
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by breakeven: 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
oboy start looking for another job because that your boss is a sadist
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by obstead200(m): 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehe same as my boss but who cares?all i wnt is my money! grin
u shud care my dear.

If u remain not caring about d state of the biz dat puts food on ur table, u may soon start seeking another Job.

After God and ur family, the next most important thing in life for u shud be the success of ur work place and ur boss.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by obstead200(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2015
dihalao:
if he likes, He should nag till next year, he must sha pay after i have worked for him
But that shud depend on how effective u have been in "working for him". No boss likes someone who just works without adding value.
Personally, even though I work in government sector, I am always miserable when I am given a schedule dat does not really add value to the organization I work for. It makes me feel like my job is threatened.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by xtervaganza(m): 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ndlistic:
My boss nags in the office whenever the month is about to end. He wasn't like this before.

But,now, when month is about to end ,he would start nagging, looking for unnecessary fault.

Note. He doesn't owe.

Thanks
your boss na oloriburuku somebody

That's what people like him do
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by alla(m): 5:28am On Sep 01, 2015
Its natural when you are working with non standard organisation

that doesn't affect your present job

check out how this maybe of help

www.facebook.com/H2ifanpage
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Unibentested(m): 5:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Ndlistic:

Note. He doesn't owe.

Thanks

In a 1 man family company/business..

Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Jennifer89(f): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2015
op yours is better he nags and will eventually pay. mine will say 'madam you have a husband so u shouldn't complain about salary. he pays the single employees before me. you can imagine.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Dailyfavour(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2015
Similar to mine, it seems when they think about the amount to be paid out, they feel hurt even if the system is working well.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by Nelrulez(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2015
Watch out, the company might be going through financial distress.
Re: My Boss Nags Each Time Its Time To Pay Salary. Please Advise Me. by skedy1(m): 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Like my dad nags whenever it's month end...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parents Who Want You To Study Medicine Love You For Real Do It ! / How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn / English Language Test At The U.s. Embassy - Administrative Clerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.