Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie (3124 Views)

My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy / •Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • / Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by shumuel(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2015
I find this hard to believe, except they've call it quit.
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by balogundayo(m): 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
seriously!!!! are people still this childish!!
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by DAVIYJONESS: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
balogundayo:
seriously!!!! are people still this childish!!
dumb
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Eureka123(f): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Say naijaboiy be stockfish ni? grin grin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by mitchie58(f): 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by DAVIYJONESS: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eureka123:
Say naijaboiy be stockfish ni? grin grin
undecided
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by DAVIYJONESS: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
obontami:

dey there dey fool ur self
dumb
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by marieolae(f): 8:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
cheesy
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by joshbouy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
odikwa serious
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
vizkiz:
Nairaland no go kill me!grin
i tell you, lmao
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think it's time i create my own thread
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by mirexxx(f): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Lol...
Stocking? undecided
grin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
jomile:
*created ma'am grin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Fidecoo(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
faithugo64:
this new madness on nairaland sha,too many kids here
THANK YOU MADAM, U JUST SAID EVERYTIN I WANTED TO SAY. I
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2015
firstEVA:
Which one is stocking me?
Well, I'm suspecting that he meant to say "stalking"...Ok, here's the suspicion-probably Naijaboiy is stalking him in here on NL because of "Miss Nigeria" grin grin, Marieolae, so dude had to save his a.s.s by crying out loud and clear "nothing is going on o!".Do you get the picture?
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Dotwillis1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
mirexxx:
grin
shocked shocked mirexxx?? shocked

.... Where v yhu been??..... Thought yhu v deactivated cheesy
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Samakinr:
*created ma'am grin
hmmmmm... Maybe d title will read...
Samakinr please stop looking for jomile's trouble
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by pbs4real(m): 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
firstEVA:
Which one is stocking me?
he meant stalking grin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by pbs4real(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
Marieolae were @ thou?
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by sparkleice(f): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
I think is better to keep smethings private & act maturely.
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by 2dice(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
See yeye thread for Monday...
How the Remaining days go be ??
Chaii
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Cutehector(m): 11:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
2dice:
See yeye thread for Monday...
How the Remaining days go be ??
Chaii
looool.... Nairaland, a home of fun
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Rere run
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 01, 2015
Pls Don't tell them we are dating tongue
jomile:
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 01, 2015
undecided
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:08am On Sep 01, 2015
Seun please Give us our Ishilove back!! cry cry
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by 2dice(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
looool.... Nairaland, a home of fun
Happi new month man grin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by danduj(m): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2015
grin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by 2dice(m): 12:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Elcapito:
Rere run
Happi New Month
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by wristbangle: 12:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Smh

Happy new month to y'll
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Cutehector(m): 12:14am On Sep 01, 2015
2dice:
Happi new month man grin
grin woow.. Cheers man...

Happy new month...
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 01, 2015
jomile:
hmmmmm... Maybe d title will read...

Samakinr please stop looking for jomile's trouble
ehm....oya dnt vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GUYS ONLY: Who Is More Beautiful Among These Two?? / My Girlfriend Dresses Like A Thug Help!!! / 12 Hot Romance Stories You Must Need To Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.