Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie (3132 Views)

My Reaction To The Wooing Challenge Co-hosted By Makydebbie And Naijaboiy / •Happy Birthday Naijaboiy • / Naijaboiy And His Girlfriend Back Then. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 01, 2015
Baddoooo! Wish you same sir

Gbogbo blessing on its way
2dice:
Happi New Month
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by mirexxx(f): 1:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Dotwillis1:
shocked shocked mirexxx?? shocked

.... Where v yhu been??..... Thought yhu v deactivated cheesy
lol I've been here o smiley
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 3:03am On Sep 01, 2015
Elcapito:
Pls Don't tell them we are dating tongue
hmmmm come to think of it, maybe dat will be d title of my thread
grin

Elcapito nd jomile r nairaland new nd hot couple
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 3:04am On Sep 01, 2015
Samakinr:

ehm....oya dnt vex
I have vex, oya bribe me with cat fish pepper soup nd two bottles of orijin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 01, 2015
EmmaFantastic:

Well, I'm suspecting that he meant to say "stalking"...Ok, here's the suspicion-probably Naijaboiy is stalking him in here on NL because of "Miss Nigeria" grin grin, Marieolae, so dude had to save his a.s.s by crying out loud and clear "nothing is going on o!".Do you get the picture?
I see, jobless mofo he is
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 01, 2015
grin grin cheesy grin grin then I'll create a disclaimer thread to deny it tongue tongue and the bashing will start
jomile:
hmmmm come to think of it, maybe dat will be d title of my thread
grin

Elcapito nd jomile r nairaland new nd hot couple
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Dotwillis1(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2015
mirexxx:
lol I've been here o smiley
missed yhu o... Happy new month
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Sexologist:
so this is new tactic? una dey mad for NL

their Madness don enter "Default Mode"
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by christinie(f): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2015
This boy is high on his own poo. What a pity!
DAVIYJONESS:
Naijaboiy, stop stocking me we are just friends. I beg of you. I have my own love.
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Elcapito:
grin grin cheesy grin grin then I'll create a disclaimer thread to deny it tongue tongue and the bashing will start
Rotfl

Funny enough it's u dat will receive d bashing, cos i will make sure that i will play d role of d victim who believed dat u r in love with her while u just playing with my heart grin
Re: Naijaboiy There Is Nothing Between Marioelae And I,I'm in love with christinie by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked these NL people get bad mouth ehn. Me dey fear them pass Naija police sef cheesy you go just see them dey come in one by one, they view for a while and all at once start dropping atomic insults cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Trust me, they won't spare you
jomile:
Rotfl

Funny enough it's u dat will receive d bashing, cos i will make sure that i will play d role of d victim who believed dat u r in love with her while u just playing with my heart grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate Me Romance Landers / Why I Pulled Out Of The Mr Nairaland Contest (in Pictures) / Sex Or ...................................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.