Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). (45447 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Cutehector(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

lol always off key
I was gvn d fat girls hope na cheesy
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Trypa(f): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Cutehector:

LolZ if I hear hope
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

LolZ if I hear hope
like seriously.. On d record, I'm not attracted to fat girls$
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by wrongnumber: 7:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
timilehing:
EAT

Na serious eat lol!
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cutehector:
like seriously.. On d record, I'm not attracted to fat girls$

And some guys are turned on by stretch marks for real.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Cutehector(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2015
Toks2008:

And some guys are turned on by stretch marks for real.
lol there are diFferent grades of stretch marks.... Certainly not those thick ones dah look like roots growin in someone"s body lool.. Who even gets turned on by wicked stretchmarks...
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cutehector:
lol there are diFferent grades of stretch marks.... Certainly not those thick ones dah look like roots growin in someone"s body lool.. Who even gets turned on by wicked stretchmarks...
LOL! Walahi crazy things happen.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by lushious(f): 12:33am On Sep 16, 2015
Am a biggest version of B smiley cool
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2015
lushious:

Pictures?
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
lushious:

Wow! i can imagine how hugely curvy you will be.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2016
Toks2008:
Every woman is excellently beautiful no matter how she looks.

I believe that every man on earth will have his specification as regards how he wants his lady to look and if you are a lady reading this,im very positive that you will fit into one of these body structures and if you look closely, you will see that each of these ladies are beautiful in their own different ways so the good news is that no matter how you look,there is a man out there who will love you just the way you are.

Don't allow any man manage you, talk down on you or make you feel second best because of your body structure and the first duty you owe yourself is loving yourself the way you are and when you try to keep fit,don't do it for any man but only do it to maintain good health.

So If you are guy viewing this,just state the best type of body type you want and make sure you get a woman with that body type as your wife to reduce the chance of lusting after another chic.

And if you are a lady viewing this, we will not mind knowing the body type you have from these lovely varieties *winks*
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Vikky014(f): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2016
see shape ooo. i will go for B if i was a guy...nw my shape is F AND U tongue
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
vpost=41767536:
see shape ooo. i will go for B if i was a guy...nw my shape is F AND U tongue

Issorite.

Lalasticlala,ishilove wettin una think.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by wrongnumber: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Toks2008:

I believe that every man on earth will have his specification as regards how he wants his lady to look and if you are a lady reading this,im very positive that you will fit into one of these body structures and if you look closely, you will see that each of these ladies are beautiful in their own different ways.

I know some guys that will never go for a slim lady while some will prefer skinny ones.I also have a brother who will never touch slim ladies so the good news is that no matter how you look,there is a man out there who will love you just the way you are.

Don't allow any man manage you, talk down on you or make you feel second best because of your body structure and the first duty you owe yourself is loving yourself the way you are and when you try to keep fit,don't do it for any man but only do it to maintain good health.

So If you are guy viewing this,just state the best type of body type you want and make sure you get a woman with that body type as your wife to reduce the chance of lusting after another chic.

And if you are a lady viewing this, we will not mind knowing the body type you have from these lovely varieties *winks*

I really dont mind anyone out of all but u and L should work on their tummy.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
The first name viewing this thread like figure "F" grin grin grin
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

ONLY real guyz will understand grin
Real guyz? You disgust me!
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Cutehector:

Who the hell do you think are?

There are those who love them like that. If you don't, keep it to yourselfundecided
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
misspicy:
Anothet intellectually smart man is on the loose Toks2008,not asslicking buh I love ur posts man,keep it upsmiley

Back to topic I agree with OP that everyman should go for their type of body statue in a woman in order to cub this raging fire adultery/cheating

Buh Op you know thats not enuf to stop a person who is gonna cheat..
smiley

This thread is different
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by jopretty(f): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
I am T wink
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by teebaxy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE...

Is dis

Ur purpose of cuming to dis life. Op hope u got a future ambition?
just for fun, u are Taking things too personal
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Cutehector(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

Who the hell do you think are?

There are those who love them like that. If you don't, keep it to yourselfundecided
come hey u bored being, get something important doing!
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by aboveu(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
U & L grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

I can afford to overlook your comments but i would like to address your subliminal perpetual psychological and mental insecurities.

I quite understand that your IQ can not decipher what it means to have a creative writing skill because apparently all the threads you have ever created are vague as well as lack any form of intellectual prowess because all you have ever wrote is either reporting one bias story or the other.

Let me advice you mr attention seeker,anytime you come across a thread on nairaland that does not catch your fancy just do yourself the honor of not clicking on it rather than come in to make a grave mockery of yourself.

My brotherly 40cents.

Op forget that guy, he Mb go soon finish.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by sage2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
I can BET on these three women.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

New photo of Eddie Murphy's ex-wife Nicole Murphy trending on social media. For her age, 47, and the number of children she's pushed out - 5 - this is perfection!

This is after five o and many Nigerian ladies will turn to frog with big tummy just after one.smh

Can you please stop it?

Can you provide money for the surgery, diet and a personal gym instructor? Has it ever stopped a mo..ron from cheating? Does she undefo the daily stress an average Nigerian woman go through? And above all, have you considered biology?
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Classickid(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
I prefer letter L, the surplus meat in their body turns me on.. I love them big big. TEAMBBW
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by coldsummer: 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
B.E.T

Dude!!!! Exactly all the ones I picked. You rock man
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Interesting.

Honestly the bottom line is for a lady to have good rear to atone for not so good front view or visavis.

Thats just it because some ladies posses amazing tits that will make you wonder while some have well structured rear that will also wow you.

God try for making women amazingly beautiful in different ways.

Bottom line

Oh wait! Are going to tell your daughter that if she ends up assless and boobless
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by canDy4eva(f): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
if only ur I.Q is up to the digits of my acount balance i may have listened. Buh meanwhile u jux a glorified f00l
I tot men talk less n do more Y z urz diff
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by LaExpert: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

I believe that every man on earth will have his specification as regards how he wants his lady to look and if you are a lady reading this,im very positive that you will fit into one of these body structures and if you look closely, you will see that each of these ladies are beautiful in their own different ways.

I know some guys that will never go for a slim lady while some will prefer skinny ones.I also have a brother who will never touch slim ladies so the good news is that no matter how you look,there is a man out there who will love you just the way you are.

B or T rocks my boat!
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by misspicy(f): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

smiley

This thread is different
lol cheesy

but Toks2008 already see spicy as the enemy cry
LMAO....

I just do my thing,next time he brings up something crappy,spicy will say it lipsrsealed
call me trouble shooter gringrin
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by toprealman: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
For me, BEAUTIFUL...varies with mood and availability. When the desirable is not available, the available becomes....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.