Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). (45394 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
guest12345:
Beautiful remember that God created them all beautiful.
B,E,A,T,F and U is still search for mr. right
I has gotten Mr. right and she is blessed with a child but two much press-up to get the figure back disfigured her… yanseless
By the time E and T married and have rest of mind, they will become curve U
B will become L and A and straight U may choose to be model for life. F just came to life and she will also become curve U future
Have a beautiful day. I am beautifully made.

Ok we don hear..which one are you?

I wonder why ladies are shying away from stating their body type among the options.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by westlius(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
I ooo I love D I
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:
On a closer look i believe B,E,A,T,F are good to go..at least they are all curvy and a little more flesh to A and T will accentuate their curves.

This is why i don't ever get wowed by a lady's pretty face but will always want to see her body structure before i pass any form of remarks...and this is also why i just wonder any time a guy makes a wow remarks because a lady has a pretty face...

Real men go for the body while small boys go for the face...quote me in Brazil.

You don't like pretty face .. Good for you

Let those who love pretty face live
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
guest12345:
That simply means, you go do ashawoooo tired but they no dey walker naked. Test run continue be that for u........becarefulllllllll

LOL! Are you a learner?

You definitely don't know how powerful guy's sight can be when it comes to x-raying a lady's body structure even in hi-jab.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 1:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
daretodiffer:

You don't like pretty face .. Good for you

Let those who love pretty face live

Ladies and the way they comprehend.

Was there anyehere i wrote such? My point is that i prefer a lady to have a sexy body even with not too pretty a face and that is not the same as not liking a pretty face..i just don't base my assessment on that.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Drahmah: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
B, A mehn...B,A.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Ladies and the way they comprehend.

Was there anyehere i wrote such? My point is that i prefer a lady to have a sexy body even with not too pretty a face and that is not the same as not liking a pretty face..i just don't base my assessment on that.

Yeah

What are you trying to saying with this statement: ‘ladies and the way they comprehend'

That was why I said good for you. You don't have to call men who appreciate faces over bodies 'small'. And you certainly do not have to tell us that a woman needs more than her face to win real men

2 Likes

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by tottinova: 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
wrongnumber:

WOW! Epic response.

I'll never forget this
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by ThreeGEEKS(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
I just don't see any difference, they are all beautiful to me. I can't choose
But what really matters to me is brains n' character grin
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by desmond122(m): 1:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
I go 4 'E'.... my perfect obtion
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by lawlahbammy(f): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Repping the L nation
Gallant L grin
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by OkoAnike(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am cool with the E
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by repogirl(f): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ladies should always know that there is someone for everyone. Whether you are A or L, someone will love you for who you are.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Vikky014(f): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
On a more serious note. if ur shape as a lady is A or U..Abegi strt over feeding urself oooo
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Ndeewonu: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE...

Is dis

Ur purpose of cuming to dis life. Op hope u got a future ambition?

Bros, abeg, leave them. This is end time. The devil is in control and manipulating the lot!
Yet,mother don't know it.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
B E T (f)
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Mattpopson101: 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
B grin A cheesy T cool
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nuges11(m): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
He who finds a busty F has found a good thing. Nuff said
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
BET.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
I go for E, damn check out that bomb pussy shape!
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by abdultek: 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
E is just Ma type..and clearly happens to be the sexiest amongst 'em all .

really...
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by itokam: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Swissheart:
T lo le solve e ......okay say BET

Okay...am tempted to ask..."Which one are u" ?
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 2:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Swissheart:
T lo le solve e ......okay say BET

Hmmm so far that can be seen so good.

So if you are T i can say you try...just add good virtues to it and you are good to go.

Nairaland get beauties sha..
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Gmiikay(f): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Toks2008 post=37542201]

I can afford to overlook your comments but i would like to address your subliminal perpetual psychological and mental insecurities.

I quite understand that your IQ can not decipher what it means to have a creative writing skill because apparently all the threads you have ever created are vague as well as lack any form of intellectual prowess because all you have ever wrote is either reporting one bias story or the other.

Let me advice you mr attention seeker,anytime you come across a thread on nairaland that does not catch your fancy just do yourself the honor of not clicking on it rather than come in to make a grave mockery of yourself.

My brotherly 40cents.[/quote

u gave it to him
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 2:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Princess4eva:

Have you forgotten the possibility of a change in the body structure of your preferred B E T? A "lepa" today may turn "orobo" tomorrow. Many young women are not disciplined enough to manage their body mass as pregnancy and motherhood sets in. I think faithfulness in marriage should be more about your strong resolve not to cheat and less of how sexy or unsexy your wife is looking.

You are absolutely right but there is this mysterious thing about love and marriage...even if a lepa turns orobo,most times we still see that lepa in her and i believe that as long as she can maintain herself for the first 10yrs of marriage abeg she ry jare..but the truth is that most times,that curve will still be noticeable even with added weight.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by PMBfirstson(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
I go 4 number 1 becus my dats my babe"s shape
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:
Every woman is excellently beautiful no matter how she looks.

I believe that every man on earth will have his specification as regards how he wants his lady to look and if you are a lady reading this,im very positive that you will fit into one of these body structures and if you look closely, you will see that each of these ladies are beautiful in their own different ways.

I know some guys that will never go for a slim lady while some will prefer skinny ones.I also have a brother who will never touch slim ladies so the good news is that no matter how you look,there is a man out there who will love you just the way you are.

Don't allow any man manage you, talk down on you or make you feel second best because of your body structure and the first duty you owe yourself is loving yourself the way you are and when you try to keep fit,don't do it for any man but only do it to maintain good health.

So If you are guy viewing this,just state the best type of body type you want and make sure you get a woman with that body type as your wife to reduce the chance of lusting after another chic.

And if you are a lady viewing this, we will not mind knowing the body type you have from these lovely varieties *winks*

B, E and T mehn...
#not being greedy.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
is there any lettered NAIRA?
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by better85(m): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Same jare
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by bewla(m): 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Those are my preferred choices too and any of the three is just ok by me.
except for the guy that just got married to 8years beby f
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by maomidavies(f): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm E tho

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by crispberry(f): 2:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
I am close to E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Tips For Talking To Women And Attract Them Like Crazy / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Things Men Must Know In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.