Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). (45427 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / See The Amazing Transformation Of An Instagram Slay Queen (photos) / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by fikky2013(f): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE...

Is dis

Ur purpose of cuming to dis life. Op hope u got a future ambition?

JAMB QUESTION!
Lol
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by HaneefahRN(f): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm Z !
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by VickyRotex(f): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Spybradd:
The 'L'ady widda soft succullent beef,y'all kno'wam'sayen',do ntchall? As soft and succullent as da vickyrotex vickkie cool cool

...nd of cos,moi is a sucker for big legs,u wanna call them tuber legs,u gat ur head on ur shoulders..
grin

What have you been smoking?
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by ifeojobas(f): 3:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
I logged in just to come like this response. EPIC!!!

Toks2008:

I can afford to overlook your comments but i would like to address your subliminal perpetual psychological and mental insecurities.

I quite understand that your IQ can not decipher what it means to have a creative writing skill because apparently all the threads you have ever created are vague as well as lack any form of intellectual prowess because all you have ever wrote is either reporting one bias story or the other.

Let me advice you mr attention seeker,anytime you come across a thread on nairaland that does not catch your fancy just do yourself the honor of not clicking on it rather than come in to make a grave mockery of yourself.

My brotherly 40cents.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Swissheart(f): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Hmmm so far that can be seen so good.

So if you are T i can say you try...just add good virtues to it and you are good to go.

Nairaland get beauties sha..
Thanks.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 4:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
HaneefahRN:
I'm Z !

Your multiple coverings no let us see where you belong but you look like A from the little i can see.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Swissheart:
Thanks.

You are welcome...but no do too much yanger o....im sure you got my message... cos fine chics sabi form so tey they go form pursue correct guys.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by RVBC: 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
i go for A and L, i love tall gurls, as a tall guy i use to go fr short girls just because i dont want iroko children, my brother i don tire to the bend, squeeze myself upandan
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
crispberry:
I am close to E
Very soon you go pass E...very typical of naija babes.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
ifeojobas:
I logged in just to come like this response. EPIC!!!

Dont mind that guy...he is probably high on Orubebe weed.

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Swaggzkid: 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
B.E.T
o'man.... You really thought like me.
That actually was what I wanted to unleash as ma comment . You get eye.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by abebi83(f): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am B
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by preetyb(f): 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
I am B
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Vikky014(f): 4:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
abebi83:
Am B
fyn babe

1 Like

Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Vikky014(f): 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
preetyb:
I am B
fyn chic
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by HaneefahRN(f): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Your multiple coverings no let us see where you belong but you look like A from the little i can see.
Lolz, na u sabi, Mr Analyst, I'm nt A anyway
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by medexico(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
I choose BET
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by vikeyz(m): 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dassal
Toks2008:

LOBATAN!
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
VickyRotex:

What have you been smoking?

undecided u and smoke. smh
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by TheyStoleMyName(m): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Gimme T and lemme RIP.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by seenter84: 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
I love ma ladies with peep hole. The peep hole drives me crazy. Ugly or beautiful as long as got d peep hole. U r good to go
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Swissheart(f): 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

You are welcome...but no do too much yanger o....im sure you got my message... cos fine chics sabi form so tey they go form pursue correct guys.
that's funny.. ... I'll try do a moderate 'yanger'.
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ode!
CUM4WHAT:
now its clear how sthupid, incompetent, imature, u are. Probably u need some brain supliments or vitamins to help it develop. Thx have fun and i wish u quick recovery from yur chronic sthupidity
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by crispberry(f): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Very soon you go pass E...very typical of naija babes.

Lol cheesy grin
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by octopusfreaky(f): 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
;Dcum4what go and sleep
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by thexzy(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Those are my preferred choices too and any of the three is just ok by me.
The only difference between BET is that B is the tallest amongst the three of them, E is the darkest (Ebony) and T is an half-cast with a grey hair....but they all have the same common features(Assets).
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by jeff1607(m): 5:30am On Jan 20, 2016
If I had a choice,would go for the E,not only for the figure but for the colour, but in matters of love anything can happen. #teamebony
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2016
Toks2008:

I can afford to overlook your comments but i would like to address your subliminal perpetual psychological and mental insecurities.

I quite understand that your IQ can not decipher what it means to have a creative writing skill because apparently all the threads you have ever created are vague as well as lack any form of intellectual prowess because all you have ever wrote is either reporting one bias story or the other.

Let me advice you mr attention seeker,anytime you come across a thread on nairaland that does not catch your fancy just do yourself the honor of not clicking on it rather than come in to make a grave mockery of yourself.

My brotherly 40cents.
Chisos..... SEE FINISHING.... I doff my hat for this guy.... Nice n mature...
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:
B.E.T
according to the op's advice.... na 3 wives sure pass for you be that.... grin
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Toks2008:

You just nailed yourself with the poo you just wrote and i pity that lady that will be unfortunate to have a toddler like you as a man in her life.

WTF! Did i just read that poo?

Apparently i have degraded myself to ever respond to you.OH my what a toddler/
Hehehe... bro... skip the guy abeg.... He's not worth it...
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by Toks2008(m): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Swissheart:
that's funny.. ... I'll try do a moderate 'yanger'.

Good
Re: The Amazing diverse Beauty Of Women (Photo). by justmenoni: 7:59am On Jan 21, 2016
[hen...abi na d first u fine and sexy pass ;Dquote author=Cutehector post=37541923]L is d sexiest..... [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Men Must Know In Relationships / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Should I Be Bothered About This Statement By my Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.