Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Ladies With Hairy Legs - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Hairy Legs (7876 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by TOYOSI20(f): 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
TOPIC

Some ladies need to have their legs stay hairy cos of the weather. . . .so u really cant blame 'em at all. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Besides some men like their women all gorilla looking!!! shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Sauron1: 11:04pm On Apr 02, 2009
tope2000:

Lol . . . . . the nipple hair has to be the worst bit embarassed
But i  remember u said it turns u on . . . .didnt ya tongue

There are many hair removal products  . . . . . . pls gimme ur gf addy n lemme post some to her grin

She doesn't like hair-removal products on her boobs. . . . .
Save your £££!!!

Pataki:

Gosh! Ewwwwwwwwww. . . . . that's so disgusting. I cannot stand a woman with such on her. What does she think she is doing? The hair follicles are now meat to be chewing alongside the sucking? embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

It gives the hair-effect!!! Very refreshing. grin grin grin
Allow your partner to grow it. . . . .

Sauron, how did you know LadyT has afro on her breasts? Have you logged on to her website as well? shocked grin

Logged on whose website?? Tufiakwa, I would rather have a hot plate of beans!!!
The size/texture/elasticity of her boobs make a mockery of Hooke's Law. Surely, she must keep an afro on it to maintain equilibrium. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by tope2000(f): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2009
Sinners shocked
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by LadyT(f): 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2009
Hilarious I cant be mad at none of you.  If I had your faces that looked like road kill I would be pissed too.

Keep going you all still as lame as ever.  Cyber power rocks!
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Hauwa1: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2009
hairy legs are kiss kiss kiss I thank God for mine. No way to any chemicals on my skins.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Hauwa1: 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2009
where is vicjustice?

LadyT, hahaha grin i blamed the OP.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Pataki: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2009
*Hauwa*:

hairy legs are kiss kiss kiss I thank God for mine. No way to any chemicals on my skins.
Hauwa, why are you punishing me like this na? cry cry cry cry cry

~Sauron~:

Logged on whose website?? Tufiakwa, I would rather have a hot plate of beans!!!
The size/texture/elasticity of her boobs make a mockery of Hooke's Law. Surely, she must keep an afro on it to maintain equilibrium. grin grin grin
Thundering typhoons!!!

This is hilarious. . . .  grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Hauwa1: 11:14pm On Apr 02, 2009
Pataki, whatsup man cool.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Pataki: 11:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
I am not fine at all. Do you want me to go public before you grant me my heart desire?
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by LadyT(f): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2009
*Hauwa*:

where is vicjustice?

LadyT, hahaha   grin i blamed the OP.

kiss  wink
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Sauron1: 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2009
LadyT:

Hilarious I cant be mad at none of you.  If I had your faces that looked like road kill I would be pissed too.

But you have an ugly face or have u been listening to NL losers who are scheming to get in your panties??
If anyone says you are pretty, slap him. . . . . .He is lying to you.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by tope2000(f): 11:28pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

But you have an ugly face or have u been listening to NL losers who are scheming to get in your panties??

Some1 PLEASE stop this madness cheesy
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by StrStruck(f): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2009
LadyT:

OMG!!!! rofl that was mean!! I heard they both are good looking though
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 02, 2009
*Hauwa*:

Stop that one, I already sent you a box containing shaving kit and a police man.
The police man is to arrest you for keeping a bush on your legs grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Tegese: 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2009
I personally have not really given a thought on hairy or no hairy legs, though i can remember seeing some ladies with hair on their legs, some curly some straight. i think some straight ones on fair complexion legs look pretty well, but i doubt the curly ones.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by LadyT(f): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2009
St☆rStruck:

OMG!!!! rofl that was mean!! I heard they both are good looking though

Heard but hun if you saw!!!

Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Vicjustice: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2009
*Hauwa*:

where is vicjustice?

LadyT, hahaha grin i blamed the OP.
  Hi, Dear.

~Sauron~:

This comment made me check on LadyT's profile, and i'm pleased with what i saw. Except you're talking about some other girl, otherwise, the girl in that profile is really cute to my admiration. In fact, you can see the confidence in her profile as she comfortably filled out almost every box of public information, even her age and photo displayed. This is something that about 90% of Nairaland users do not feel comfortable with. She has an admirable profile (if only some faceless people are not going to use it against her)
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Sauron1: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2009
Vicjustice:

This comment made me checked on LadyT's profile, and i'm pleased with what i saw. Except you're talking about some other girl, otherwise, the girl in that profile is really cute to my admiration. In fact, you can see the confidence in her profile as she comfortably filled out almost every box of public information, even her age and photo displayed. This is something that about 90% of Nairaland users do not feel comfortable with. She has an admirable profile (if only some faceless people are not going to use it against her)

Empty barrels make the loudest noise. . . . . . .
The pretty chics on this blog don't even have their location in the profile, let alone their age and pics.
U can always detect the desperate ones. cheesy
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by LadyT(f): 12:06am On Apr 03, 2009
Let him continue. I guess all of facebook, myspace etc are desperate lol

keep sipping on the haterade
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Sauron1: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2009
LadyT:

Let him continue. I guess all of facebook, myspace etc are desperate lol

Facebook is different, jare!!!

U don't have to change your pics here to seduce men.
Clean up your acts and men will bombard you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by tope2000(f): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2009
Can some1 pls lock this thread
Where is that debo when u need him?? grin I hate wen ppl are e-fighting grin
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by MrCrackles(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2009
Who dey fight? shocked

Wey petrol and matches
? cheesy
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Tegese: 12:16am On Apr 03, 2009
no one is fighting here. let's get it going with maturity.

Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems. / I Don Laff Tire... Omo Is This True..?? All Nairaland Female / Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her!