Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ladies With Hairy Legs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies With Hairy Legs (7844 Views)

Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Hairy Legs by Vicjustice: 1:26am On Apr 02, 2009
By researches, i observes that most Nigerian/African ladies are not aware that there is any such thing as shaving the legs.
It is remarkable that a razor has never touched the legs of the vast majority of Nigerian/African girls; And sometimes, it doesn't look nice to see Nigerian/African ladies in western countries standing in public with their legs covered with rasta hair.
This is not meant for offence, but rather to bring the clear or deep perception of the situation of the matter; and i believe many people can learn from this observation.
So, what do you think about this?
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by DeReloaded: 1:30am On Apr 02, 2009
maybe the girls in your village. For the most part Naija girls arent hairy

Btw why are you now claiming female status?
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by topup: 1:32am On Apr 02, 2009
Well, I make sure I am hair free when I need to be (getting the pins out), and seeing hairy legs on others doesn't bother me, but maybe it would if they left public baring their legs like that.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Vicjustice: 1:33am On Apr 02, 2009
DeReloaded:

maybe the girls in your village. For the most part Naija girls arent hairy

"Aren't hairy"?
  Naturally or have them shaved?
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Pataki: 1:37am On Apr 02, 2009
Vicjustice:

By researches, i observes that most Nigerian/African ladies are not aware that there is any such thing as shaving the legs.
First thing first, work on your grammar. It is apologetic and pathetic. You cannot come here and vilify Nigerian/African ladies with this sickening grammar construction.

What research or ''researches''? Where can these researches be verified? What do mean by ''shaving the legs''?

Vicjustice:
It is remarkable that a razor has never touched the legs of the vast majority of Nigerian/African girls; And sometimes, it doesn't look nice to see Nigerian/African ladies in western countries standing in public with their legs covered with rasta hair.
Sorry oh, Mister western countries. . . . . .what a lame attempt to show that you live in a western world. You may as well start marketing ''veet'' for our African ladies right? grin
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 02, 2009
Hauwa, come and give him piece of your mind jare grin grin

Vicjustice:

So, what do you think about this?
I don't think you know what the meaning of majority is.

Like someone said, your village girls do not count for the "majority" of Nigerian girls
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by DeReloaded: 1:55am On Apr 02, 2009
Vicjustice:

"Aren't hairy"?
  Naturally or have them shaved?

naturally
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Gabry(f): 2:05am On Apr 02, 2009
Hairy legs? EWWWWW!!!! Shave or wax it already!!! We do not encourage you to keep a national forest!

however, if you do intend to keep a national forest, may I propse putting some pets to live in there? undecided
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Pataki: 2:14am On Apr 02, 2009
I knew this topic had once been raised on this section by the same poster with the same body content. Which however has been locked. I am still wondering why the OP has decided to raise the same subject matter once more, when there are numerous threads about this topic in the fashion section.

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-130045.0.html
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Sauron1: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2009
Pataki:

I knew this topic had once been raised on this section by the same poster with the same body content. Which however has been locked. I am still wondering why the OP has decided to raise the same subject matter once more, when there are numerous threads about this topic in the fashion section.

U can't blame the OP. . . . . . . .He is simply chaetophobic. grin grin grin
One's man meat is anutha man's poison. . . . . . .I like chics with hairy legs. cheesy grin
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Hauwa1: 3:06am On Apr 02, 2009
Ebony cheesy

how did you know? you be ogbologbo?
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Lamidiobi1: 3:13am On Apr 02, 2009
ibo women. who wants them now with those long hairs like yam
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by dragonslay(m): 3:26am On Apr 02, 2009
gabrywyl:

Hairy legs? EWWWWW!!!! Shave or wax it already!!! We do not encourage you to keep a national forest!

however, if you do intend to keep a national forest, may I propse putting some pets to live in there? undecided

ROTFLMAO!!! My goodness! Gabby! You are really some crazy girl!!! grin grin
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Vicjustice: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

One's man meat is anutha man's poison. . . . . . .I like chics with hairy legs. cheesy grin
   Fair enough for you, but i don't admire such cool

Ebony-Silk:

I don't think you know what the meaning of majority is.

Like someone said, your village girls do not count for the "majority" of Nigerian girls
   Lagos does not represent my village, those who would admit the truth know what i mean
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by yme1(f): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2009
*sighs*
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by StrStruck(f): 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2009
I love my hairy legs. The hairs on them are so long me and my girlfriends braid them lol
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by CrazyMan(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2009
I don’t see anything wrong in a lady growing hair on their legs; even modern fashion doesn’t forbid it, so why should you have a problem with it.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by IFELEKE(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
@Poster,
Your Research/Observation is Archaic because hardly will you see a lady with Hairs on her legs nowadays unless she wants them be.
Our ladies are stepping up and even Illiterates now know that Rasta-Like hairs are not fashionable.
You can educate us more by pointing out towns or villages where ladies go about with Hairy Legs.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by leyinjuege(f): 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2009
for ur information, shaving the legs expose the pores to germs thereby increasing our risks of diseases.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by tpia: 7:08pm On Apr 02, 2009
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2009
This topic has been beaten dead before. It looks as if hairy legs could cause a world crisis that's why vicjustice had to revive this topic. Do hairy legs give you nightmares? Talk to us, if it's succor you want, we would give it to you.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by savanaha: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2009
stillwater:

This topic has been beaten dead before. It looks as if hairy legs could cause a world crisis that's why vicjustice had to revive this topic. [b]Do hairy legs give you nightmares? [/b]Talk to us, if it's succor you want, we would give it to you.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by tope2000(f): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 02, 2009
Vicjustice:

Lagos does not represent my village, those who would admit the truth know what i mean
So lagos represents the "majority" of Nigerian girls?
Like I said before, look up your dictions before you use them.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Sauron1: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
tope2000:

shocked shocked shocked

Shocked?? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by tope2000(f): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

Shocked?? undecided undecided

Very . . . . u didnt strike me as a guy that likes forest on girls. undecided
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Pataki: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ Sauron,

I actually love ladies with hair on them legs but with moderation. The one I cannot stand is those with hair around their nipples. embarassed embarassed

I mean, how can I be drinking lactose from the mammary glands mixed with hair follicles. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Sauron1: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2009
Pataki:

@ Sauron,

I actually love ladies with hair on them legs but with moderation. The one I cannot stand is those with hair around their nipples. embarassed embarassed

I mean, how can I be drinking lactose from the mammary glands mixed with hair follicles. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The hair follicles should be treated as a straw.
Suck on it and it has a metallic effect on your taste bud. It's invigorating. grin grin grin
Hairy babes bring a lot into the bedroom. . . . . . . .They are BOLD and SEXY.

tope2000:

Very . . . . u didnt strike me as a guy that likes forest on girls. undecided

That's ma greatest weapon. . . . . . . . .People don't see me coming.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by tope2000(f): 10:51pm On Apr 02, 2009
U guys are disgusting . . . . .u give me chills tongue
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Sauron1: 10:54pm On Apr 02, 2009
tope2000:

U guys are disgusting . . . . .u give me chills tongue

We guys are disgusting, huh??
Women who carry Afro on their nipples like LadyT don't disgust you BUT the men who tolerate such abnormality disgust you??
Clap for yourself.
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by tope2000(f): 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

We guys are disgusting, huh??
Women who carry Afro on their nipples like LadyT don't disgust you BUT the men who tolerate such abnormality disgust you??
Clap for yourself.

Lol . . . . . the nipple hair has to be the worst bit embarassed
But i remember u said it turns u on . . . .didnt ya tongue

There are many hair removal products . . . . . . pls gimme ur gf addy n lemme post some to her grin
Re: Ladies With Hairy Legs by Pataki: 10:58pm On Apr 02, 2009
~Sauron~:

The hair follicles should be treated as a straw.
Suck on it and it has a metallic effect on your taste bud. It's invigorating. grin grin grin
Hairy babes bring a lot into the bedroom. . . . . . . .They are BOLD and SEXY.
Gosh! Ewwwwwwwwww. . . . . that's so disgusting. I cannot stand a woman with such on her. What does she think she is doing? The hair follicles are now meat to be chewing alongside the sucking? embarassed undecided lipsrsealed

Sauron, how did you know LadyT has afro on her breasts? Have you logged on to her website as well? shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? / Can A Man Reject Sex Even When Offered To Him? / Am I The Only One That Find This Attractive And Sexy On A Woman's Body?[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.