Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month (66347 Views)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me / Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Men be forming listening ear when they want to enter the place
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by AreaFada2: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Neplusultra:
I don't agree, dis is a clear case of 'see finish' they don 'see each other finish for five years' nothing remain again na! I don't support long courtship at all and if she eventually marries him,She's likely to cheat in the marriage, same for the guy! they shud just sit down and have an open honest talk!
Well, some dated for much longer than that before marriage. No single recipe works for everyone. We are all different. We say matchmaking is primitive and now long dating is bad too. Then if they dated for only 2 months we say ah they rushed into it. If one is abroad we say distance dating is headed for disaster. It appears we have a ready excuse for each marital or relationship problem. Fact is 50% of marriages crash. grin cheesy
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by josite: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
i happen to be a lawyer,let me save u the money u have to pay me for a divorce.follow your heart.if u have doubt about the guy and the marriage.please dont go ahead.lust factor in marriage is real or else u will soon be married to one man and fucking another man.be warned all lawyers have revised divroce fee upward starting from sept 1.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Youngpo413: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
ifeomaekol:
u jux made a tangible comment, pple often times think dt d longer d r/ship d beta d marriage, I jux hope d OP gets to read ur comment. I feel for her cos its nt easy wat she's passing thru nw, jux pray God gives her d wisdom dts all. Marriage no b beans @all.
smh
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Kanbee: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail
based on the performance of
the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even
worse, makes jokes in poor taste,
it reflects negatively on the bride and groom.
If you want your reception to be classy, run
smoothly, and
be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-
friendly price, contact A Professional MC on
07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0. You can
as well like our new facebook page:"Kanby Innovations".
Looking forward to hearing from you! Please pass it on; you may be helping someone who needs this info.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Misanthrope:
Shekstatari I was banned from the Education section and had my post hidden by moderators for no reason.
That is bad.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Some persons trying to make front page since d 17th century nd they finally did with such and incredibly untrue story. Hehehehe. No advice frm me to u girl but I myself I'd love to marry u ooo since u r that cheap to get after 5yrs
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by simdam500(m): 9:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
An2elect2: Methinks you are not ready for marriage yet. Give it more time madam
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
ipain:
you are a bastard, wore and an imbecilic kleptomaniac.... You fool. You dare insult my mother? You will never become a mother and even if you excape such and become a mother, you will be a mother filled with sorrows! You bastard! For calling the name of God where you are insulted my mother first, may you never receive blessings from God!

You knees will ache fsorom prayers unanswered!
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
I reject it and Back to the sender in Jesus Name. Whatever you have said is for your you and your generations to come, so shall it be for you and it shall neva change coz you have professed it with your own mouth, so count it all yours, it shall never be my portion in Jesus Name

ipain:
you are a bastard, wore and an imbecilic kleptomaniac.... You fool. You dare insult my mother? You will never become a mother and even if you excape such and become a mother, you will be a mother filled with sorrows! You bastard! For calling the name of God where you are insulted my mother first, may you never receive blessings from God!

You knees will ache from prayers unanswered!
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by mignone(f): 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tashaamania:

The nonentity might turn out to be Mr. right. I'm just saying..
She shouldn't ignore any signs. Staying with someone for five years isn't a guarantee just as knowing someone couple of months back isn't. Anyone can pretend for any length of time.

OP weigh both options. if need be, take time off the wedding planning, postpone and figure out what you really want. Marriage no be beans especially when you're going into it with doubts, that's alot of pending trouble.
A million likes for you sis. if only people can understand. @ op tis well with you
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by anthony8888(m): 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
a wel known devil z beta Dan an angel u just met....give him ur full attention, he needs u..n please don't lose him ...oko won lode oooo
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Tashaamania:
Staying with someone for five years isn't a guarantee just as knowing someone couple of months back isn't.

A guarantee for what ? Marriage ? Wedding plans have already been made , what other guarantee are you talking about. SMMFH ( shaking my mother fvcking head )
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't know why everyone is acting like there's no problem, OP there's a big problem and it's you, you are cheating while still planning to get married, you better just leave the young man you want to marry alone and sort yourself out, I wish he'd catch you, mschew.

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2015
gwas:
Op, that new guy he's a player, that's why he swept you off your feet. Don't worry, he will soon terminate your contract.

Some girls will never learn , I knew the guy is a player the moment I read what she wrote , as they say in my place , "head wey go chop knock go chop knock even if him wear helmet".
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by amInigerian: 5:24am On Sep 29, 2015
Squig:
Did you have doubts about your spouse before your wedding?

Did you meet someone amazing and you wanted him but decided to go ahead and marry your spouse?

How do you feel about the marriage now? Do you feel you did the right thing?

I'm in my mid 20s and I'm getting married next month, we've been together for almost 5years. He is the love of my life and I've never doubted my love for him or the fact that I wanted a family with him. He's got everything I want in a man.

The problem is we started having issues about 6 months ago, we stopped talking like before and we are completely disconnected now especially on my end but we're still going ahead with the marriage plan and I still want to marry him.

I met another guy I am really attracted to and we've been talking about a lot. He knows I am having issues with my man and I can't tell him we are planning to get married.

I'm having doubts about my man now, I'm confused, I feel I'll be happier with this new guy, I'm thinking it's lust but it's getting more complicated. Should I go on with the wedding?

Feel free to talk sense into my head, I need to hear hard truths.

Because you have been in your relationship for long, you have gotten to the kinda dry stage in a relationship that married couples normally find themselves in at some point.

Always bound to be so.

When this occurs, it is not our feelings that keep us in. It is the commitment choice.

Meeting a new person always comes with the beauty of freshness.
That don't mean it is right or better.

The cycle always turns and you'll eventually get to the kinda dry stage.

Work in marriage amongst other things == walking through the dry stages
smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos) / Why Female Education Is More Beneficial Than Male Education In The Family? / Zimbabwean Woman Living With 2 Husbands (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.