Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month (66199 Views)

I'm About To Regret Getting Married / I Am Lonely (lady) And Want To Get Married Next Year. Introduce Someone Nice 2me / Grandchildren Honour Their Grandmother Who Will Be 78 Years Next Month (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Shymm3x: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2015
Martyr601:
I want to thank everyone for their various contributions on the subject..indeed you all proved so matured.. I am actually a passive nairalander and was puzzled to see this topic..I really do not want to publicise my affairs online as we are both not celebrities.

I Am the guy in question, I had wanted to wait to hear more from the op but couldn't just hold my peace..

Currently I live in Italy,trying to make a better life,a decision we made before my departure..I have made out plans for the said girl in question (OP) as she rightly said..she currently called and told me how she is no longer comfortable with the engagement ring and hence she wants to stop wearing the engagement ring this actually got me into thinking..

The most confusing thing to me now still remains the fact that, I have always believed she is the best girlfriend in the world..i so much trusted her that I don't even have any element of fear of cheating even while here. She is such a humble girl that anyone will believe she can never cheat as God may have it, she just came up here to disgrace herself..

I don't really want to go into details to exposed ourselves here but I was shocked to see this post.

My greatest shock remains the trust I had in her and all my luggages as I type here is full of what I have bought for her without her consent ..

As I type now we are chatting but didn't ask her..so tell me the kind of communication she deserves.

Now what do I do with this angel in disguised....

Lol. Are you sure you are the man in question? She's definitely no "angel", just the average chic with the face of an angel but heart of the devil. She's Jezebel.

I don't usually do this - but it will be sad to see the life of a next brother get ruined by a sket. Never make a wh.ore a housewife is the rule and I'm sure that apart from the new guy telling her all the sweet things she wants to hear, he's also beating her pum to smithereens. The sweet talks and dream selling made her interested but the sex is what developed the emotional connection between the two of them. Evidently, a third party is now involved in what's meant to be a mutually exclusive union of two people.

So you have to cut her loose and move on with ya life. Just take the five years you wasted with her as bad investment. And sometimes you have to lose to win...that's how life is. Every disappointment is always a blessing in disguise if you can keep banging. If you have seen the "Southpaw" movie - you can take it as Jake Gyllenhaal's character (Billy Pope). He had to lose everything - start again from the scratch, work on his craft to be a better boxer and for longer health/life - to start winning again.

Let slags do what they do - you deserve someone better.

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by jesussaves22: 10:18am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:
Did you have doubts about your spouse before your wedding?

Did you meet someone amazing and you wanted him but decided to go ahead and marry your spouse?

How do you feel about the marriage now? Do you feel you did the right thing?

I'm in my mid 20s and I'm getting married next month, we've been together for almost 5years. He is the love of my life and I've never doubted my love for him or the fact that I wanted a family with him. He's got everything I want in a man.

The problem is we started having issues about 6 months ago, we stopped talking like before and we are completely disconnected now especially on my end but we're still going ahead with the marriage plan and I still want to marry him.

I met another guy I am really attracted to and we've been talking about a lot. He knows I am having issues with my man and I can't tell him we are planning to get married.

I'm having doubts about my man now, I'm confused, I feel I'll be happier with this new guy, I'm thinking it's lust but it's getting more complicated. Should I go on with the wedding?

Feel free to talk sense into my head, I need to hear hard truths.
May thunfer fire you harlot, prostitute. Akwula. You see if it were a guy now girls will start talking rubbish. The issue you had with him staarted because another guy whom you feel is richer has started bleeping thunder out from you. Idiott i wish am your guy you will hell from nigeria. Imagin nonsense. One nonentity, thawdry, twerp, and rapscallious man came to you and because he got the money you open your rotten vagiina for him and now you are thinking of quitting your marriage. I blame your guy for been man-woman. In fact if you were my sister i will sell you for goat. Anuofia.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Abobaku: 10:20am On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=Squig post=37563690]Did you have doubts about your spouse before your wedding?

Did you meet someone amazing and you wanted him but decided to go ahead and marry your spouse?

I'm in my mid 20s and I'm getting married next month, we've been together for almost 5years. He is the love of my life and I've never doubted my love for him or the fact that I wanted a family with him. He's got everything I want in a man.

The problem is we started having issues about 6 months ago, we stopped talking like before and we are completely disconnected now especially on my end but we're still going ahead with the marriage plan and I still want to marry him.

I met another guy I am really attracted to and we've been talking about a lot. He knows I am having issues with my man and I can't tell him we are planning to get married.

I'm having doubts about my man now, I'm confused, I feel I'll be happier with this new guy, I'm thinking it's lust but it's getting more complicated. Should I go on with the wedding?

Feel free to talk sense into my head, I need to hear hard truths.[/quote

Chris Brown's song comes to mind
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Sanjayd1(f): 10:26am On Sep 14, 2015
litetias:

I hope you're not insinuating that she will end up like that lady with HIV et al?

Haba! No na! Why did the counselor tell the white lady her story? Was it so that she won't end up getting HIV like she did? I don't think so. There are other problems asides HIV. How do you think the counselor felt seeing her ex husband with another woman and their son? I believe she can learn a lot from the movie. She might not get HIV but what about the guilt and all that 'I wish I had stayed with him" tomorrow?? The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. #myopinion
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2015
Seriously, Some girls are extremely stupid and OP is a perfect example of them. Allow yourself to get deceived by one new fake lover boy and live the rest of your life in regret...Nonsense!
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by ajimega: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2015
When we are dating it is the sweet thing to experience, when one is married alot happens and we don't know how to describe the feeling but one thing I know is infatuation is real but we gat to watch and understand the difference with Love. Right now you have all the will to the knife and the Yam so let your head guide and direct you not your heart but do what is right. Talk to your would be hubby and know if he is not willing to get married too. you don't have to be married now and also you don't have to be with the new guy but your happiness is what should matter now. Once you loss the inner joy and peace you deserve you are as good as dead.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Martyr601:
I want to thank everyone for their various contributions on the subject..indeed you all proved so matured.. I am actually a passive nairalander and was puzzled to see this topic..I really do not want to publicise my affairs online as we are both not celebrities.

I Am the guy in question, I had wanted to wait to hear more from the op but couldn't just hold my peace..

Currently I live in Italy,trying to make a better life,a decision we made before my departure..I have made out plans for the said girl in question (OP) as she rightly said..she currently called and told me how she is no longer comfortable with the engagement ring and hence she wants to stop wearing the engagement ring this actually got me into thinking..

The most confusing thing to me now still remains the fact that, I have always believed she is the best girlfriend in the world..i so much trusted her that I don't even have any element of fear of cheating even while here. She is such a humble girl that anyone will believe she can never cheat as God may have it, she just came up here to disgrace herself..

I don't really want to go into details to exposed ourselves here but I was shocked to see this post.

My greatest shock remains the trust I had in her and all my luggages as I type here is full of what I have bought for her without her consent ..

As I type now we are chatting but didn't ask her..so tell me the kind of communication she deserves.

Now what do I do with this angel in disguised....

Am dreaming at what am reading ..Can this claim be true
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2015
jesussaves22:
May thunfer fire you harlot, prostitute. Akwula. You see if it were a guy now girls will start talking rubbish. The issue you had with him staarted because another guy whom you feel is richer has started bleeping thunder out from you. Idiott i wish am your guy you will hell from nigeria. Imagin nonsense. One nonentity, thawdry, twerp, and rapscallious man came to you and because he got the money you open your rotten vagiina for him and now you are thinking of quitting your marriage. I blame your guy for been man-woman. In fact if you were my sister i will sell you for goat. Anuofia.
I love your raw comments wella...whores everywhere!

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by loswhite(m): 10:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Tashaamania:

The nonentity might turn out to be Mr. right. I'm just saying..
She shouldn't ignore any signs. Staying with someone for five years isn't a guarantee just as knowing someone couple of months back isn't. Anyone can pretend for any length of time.

OP weigh both options. if need be, take time off the wedding planning, postpone and figure out what you really want. Marriage no be beans especially when you're going into it with doubts, that's alot of pending trouble.
you are assuming that the guy she wants to get married to will just sit down and wait for her while she nourishes another relationship with a new guy abi? So if it was a guy that says he wants to put your wedding plans on hold because he met another girl will you be ok with it? Note she said next month meaning it is already out there.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Sagamite(m): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIiUqfxFttM

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
Marry both of them

grin grin
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Geesanni: 10:55am On Sep 14, 2015
DIS HOE AINT LOYAL
haabimbohlar:
Babes you are disconnected because you give the new guy all your attention, remember how you felt with your husband to be when the love was still fresh, my dear don't just make the mistake of putting an end to your marriage rather try rekindle the love between you and your husband. Bless u
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Geesanni: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2015
DIS HOE AINT LOYAL(U TINK SAY NA HOLLYWOOD B REALIFE,WAKE UP MY FRND DIS REAL WORLD,NO B HOLLYWOOD OO.U WAN MARRY WHO UR AT NEVA DEY STEADY WTH,NA WA 4 U OOO
haabimbohlar:
Babes you are disconnected because you give the new guy all your attention, remember how you felt with your husband to be when the love was still fresh, my dear don't just make the mistake of putting an end to your marriage rather try rekindle the love between you and your husband. Bless u
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by jesussaves22: 11:00am On Sep 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
The highlighted is an insult to Nigerian guys.
Are the so-called Nigerian girls in anyway better and trustworthy? undecided
We live in this same country ,so stop trying to paint Nigerian guys like they are some kind of demons and the ladies angels with no blemishes. Face the topic.
He is right ok. My boss have slept with so many ladies including some celebrities with the word i will marry you. Infact i can not count how many parents we have visited in the name of marriage. If the lady is sturborn he will go as far as buying drinks and we will accompany him to go and see the girls parents. After bleeping the girl thats the end and he start another one. The truth is dat 98% of ladies want you to tell them that you will marry them and stuupic and harlostic op is not an exception ok
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by tradepunter: 11:06am On Sep 14, 2015
You not worth that guy... damn too many hoes every where nowadays, YOU know what? break off the marriage and you will live to regret for the rest of your life. Because this ginger you feeling for this new dude will wear off and you forget you are not the only girl in his life! FACT!! Lastly you think when you start growing fat as you grow older, this new dude will appreciate you?? The magic is in the marriage and not in the wedding, at least your man have proven himself for 5yrs, so he has nothing to prove to you again. Some girls of nowadays have fish brains, JESUS help us the young men looking to settle down!!
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by rbekins: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:

Op, I put it to you, according to what u said, he was ur first man ever. As long as the guy was the person that disvegined u, nothing on earth will ever make u not to cheat on him and this problem at hand is the cause of testing another d.ck. final full stop.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2015
5minsmadness:
If you were religious I'd say you should pray.

You didn't have any issues with your man until the wedding date started drawing close.

All of a sudden you are having communication or whatever issues and a charming young man(snake) comes into your life.

A legend I read about a long time ago tells of how a person's good fortune is always put to the test at the last minute just to see if you are indeed worthy of such fortune. If you pass the test u live happily ever after. If u fail, u regret it for the rest of your life.

Choose wisely.
Brainy! If she likes, she should listen to this
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Youngpo413: 11:22am On Sep 14, 2015
johnwell:

odu ke ikot ekpene? nda, ikpa iban anang ewot fi, sat k'isong ufan....
hahahaha
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by chynykes(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2015
Young lady.. Every new wine will certainly get old.. Fix the problem wt your guy.. All that glitters isn't gold.. Focus ur mind on how to get married and enjoy ur marriage
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Alwaystruth: 11:33am On Sep 14, 2015
Woman, you are being emotionally womanish. A guy you so much described with such words and qualities
is someone you wanna drop because of a playboy that just showed up from nowhere?.Mr.new lover is just bleeping you and claiming
to love you because he knows in few weeks you will be gone to someone else and therefore must bleep the hell out of you in the name of love. You see woman, someone has to tell you the rare and raw truth before this once in a lifetime opportunity slips away from you. If your new love is that too good a man, why hasn't he found someone else all his life until he finds a about to be wedded woman like you?. Apply your brain and don't use your emotions to think. Btw, am not sure you are ready to marry or a wife material!!..sorry..oo, truth must be said all the time. It is always good and better for the woman to leave the man heartbroken than otherwise. A whole 5 years dating! and finally leading
to marriage and you aren't sure yet?. The problem is entirely you and not the young unfortunate and unlucky man who is ready to tie the knot with a double-minded woman like you. Leave the man today and regret tomorrow when it is already late.

Many are prostitutes but few are in brothels.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Cityguy: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
haabimbohlar:
They are not yet husband and wife. However, you are right, she's about leaving certainty for uncertainty. That feeling of doubt she described happens occasionally but like someone told her, it's just a 'feeling' and will clear with time. She needs to set limits with the other guy cos some guys are spurned on to seek after what belongs to another even when they have unattached gals flocking around them. They are mostly in for the competition. She should not allow him turpedo her bliss or she might live to regret it.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Danmartek(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2015
how e take consign me if u da get doubt about the man wey u wan marry?
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 14, 2015
The devil is Playing Kalangu with your head. If you know whats good for your self better Marry the devil you know. undecided

Squig:

Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Youngpo413: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
Missmossy:
Five years is such a long time!!!

That you guys didn't break up is the only reason you need to stick to him. Major reason i frown at long period of courtship before marriage especially in this age of ours.

Notwithstanding, no excuse is really okay to part ways now, but if you really want to, then go on now. It won't be good for you guys to go on as you have harbored the thoughts of you guys parting ways already.

I hate complications, break it off now than lead the guy on. Not nice though.
I pray the new guy fuccccks and dump her so that she loose both sides.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Truthfully for all I know the new guy could be good but my gripe is you are leading someone on, which is not fair. Why not break off the introduction and sort yourself out. Truly most women are confused. Then again relationship and marriage is overrated anyway. cool
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by megafone: 12:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
I do hope and pray you loose on both ends since you are incontent and convescious.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Something tells me this is fake or either a social experiment, what are the odds the the guy about to be married would also respond, because this case is generic so how did he know this was his "wife-to-be" in particular, seems to convenient. I mean my babe can post our issues here and it would take a while if not ever for me to know. either the guy claiming to be the husband to be is fake or this is all just a hoax.
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Gordonz07(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
pretydiva:
What makes u feel dat d guy u just met now is d man 4 u ..d devil u no is better dan d angel u don't no.
Ah ah. The hardest time in a relationship is when both involved are about to settle down. Woman, if you want to be married to Jesus for the rest of your life just ignore that your first guy. Suicide will be your next answer. Can you imagine?
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Obeby(m): 12:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:

Please read this from Punch newspaper. If after you still don't see anything, I doubt you really and actually needed an advice. But, severed relationship is far better than...if you're a Christian, you can't even divorce. The choice is yours,choose wisely. (www.punchng.com/health/healthwise/the-promises-of-promiscuity/)
Re: I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month by Omotakins(m): 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Squig:

It's like u just talked about the issue i had with my fiancee. After 6yrs of relationship, she got deceived. Thank God she re-traced her steps. We are married with kids now. U might not be that lucky if u go astray. Best of luck, dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / ‘My Boyfriend Pays The Rent For Our House But He Doesn’t Know I’m The Landlord’ / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.