Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? (82253 Views)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by saaedlee: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:

and so ? Is it bad to have a child

O....... Children got lots of energy

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Mhizkel(f): 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
mechionu GI

Why u too dy lie like dis?
I don't lie on Wednesdays.sad
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Iffffffy(f): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
A guy broke up with my cousin immediately after he took her for an abortion, she went to his place wen he was at work wit d spare key and burnt his clothes , snapped d burning clothes and sent to him at work, d guy couldn't go home cuz he works in a bank, he has to call some of his neighbours around to help him go to his apartment, don't even know how their case ended, bt I told her she went too far.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by petkoffDrake(m): 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:

I'll be the best mum ever and you'll never regret having me as your mother
hnmm. u Mummy?? how old ar u self??
guess ur 18 :/
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by petkoffDrake(m): 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
Iffffffy:
A guy broke up with my cousin immediately after he took her for an abortion, she went to his place wen he was at work wit d spare key and burnt his clothes , snapped d burning clothes and sent to him at work, d guy couldn't go home cuz he works in a bank, he has to call some of his neighbours around to help him go to his apartment, don't even know how their case ended, bt I told her she went too far.
but what about urs...??
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
People do crazy things after a break up only when they compromised in the relationship, without compromise both walk away peacefully. See comments! Can't stop laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by livinbygrace: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
I feel like crying reading this .You are a good writer.
GentleToks:
I never knew how much i meant to her world until i dumped(rude to use this word but that is the appropriate word to describe what happened) her for another successful career lady. She cried like a baby with saliva all over her face.

I never knew she loved me this much until i left her for another lady. I never knew I held her down in love so much until i left. The last day i decided to speak to her about my stupidity and predicament of being between her and the new lady, she cried so much that i regretted my stupidity to date another lady but the deed has been done.

She begged me with everything she have in life but i have already fallen in love with another lady.

Few years after, I ran to her in Church, unhappily married. I wish I could turn the hands of time back at this point in time to be the best husband to her but I am married too.

Hey babes , I just wanna use this medium to say i love you and I continue to love u.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
Quite entertaining replys!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by toygod2: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
h,mm,mmm
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
Well,her name was Lois from Jos,she immediately returned to her ex- in her secondary school days! sad cry angry
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Quite entertaining replys!
o'boy we go chi chun chin today
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
Mhizkel:
I don't lie on Wednesdays.sad
another lie again...
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by eghuan1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
my brother infact I give u till eternity to think abt the matter jare,lol!

bros I don relocate o, from lagos to Benin. I no wan hear story that touch.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
diamondtutu:
Well,her name was Lois from Jos,she immediately returned to her ex- in her secondary school days! sad cry angry
she port to the next available person
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
eghuan1:

bros I don relocate o, from lagos to Benin. I no wan hear story that touch.
hehehe u don move to benin sharply,abeg no enter ekosodin o unless u be 0147
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by mildflame: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rukkydelta:

I'll be the best mum ever and you'll never regret having me as your mother

I think I know dis LADY
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by SweetSoup(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
eeyah may God comfort u
Thanks bro, me don move one since.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by conquerorsegun(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
sandracoopert:
Begged me for a last sex.
#shy#bye#
And u gave him?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by eghuan1(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
hehehe u don move to benin sharply,abeg no enter ekosodin o unless u be 0147

guy my house far from ekosodin o, but man no fit hold body for long sha. I be don catch one smally for here sha. last month, d babe be come Benin come look for me o, I no gree comot house. After one week, I no gree see am, na im she waka
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by conquerorsegun(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
sandracoopert:
Begged me for a last sex.
#shy#bye#
And u give him?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
SweetSoup:
Thanks bro, me don move one since.
my brother dat's the best u can do jare, no time for sulking over shii
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by petkoffDrake(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
buchi16:
I never break up bfor
hmmm u've Neva broke up b4.... I pray ooo
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Adebowale89(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
she called her friends to beat up my new gf when she was passingby, accusing her of snatching his bf despite she broke up with me embarassed
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nielbaba(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by SweetSoup(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
my brother dat's the best u can do jare, no time for sulking over shii
Don't even want to, that day is best forgotten.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
eghuan1:

guy my house far from ekosodin o, but man no fit hold body for long sha. I be don catch one smally for here sha. last month, d babe be come Benin come look for me o, I no gree comot house. After one week, I no gree see am, na im she waka
chai,love ooooooo, d kind energy and determination wey human beings they expend untop love ehn,if dem use am take find the cure of HIV/AIDs dem go don find the cure since.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nielbaba(m): 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
AFTER 3 weeks of no call or text from me after she said its over ..she messaged me on whatsapp asking me "how many girls av u f***d cos i know u like s*x , sha dont date anybody cos i still love you" was just lafin at her cos it was rilly over within me

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by DrGroove(f): 5:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
jonaifame22:
so are u guys back together?
NO WAY! I got married 10 months later.Even if I didnt,would have gone back.no be only him be man
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by DrGroove(f): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2015
agrovick:

I think you are capable of murder going by your reaction when you caught him.
I wish..he expected me to scream and shout,probaly fight the other lady..not me! I hv too much value for myself for fight or get angry over a man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by petkoffDrake(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
RomanyChi:
After we broke up, a week passed and he came to my house past 4 am, drunk as hell undecided he started banging on my door, yelling my name to let him in. I have a steel door, imagine the noise he was making angry he didn't let anyone sleep that night. I had to call the police. Next day my neighbours were looking at me like I'm public enemy
if dats u in ur dp. then I fear u
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by agent9(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wel...she started sending msgs and begging she want to come back...she neva called

Door to my heart is locked... Gherarahere grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by olaolulazio(m): 6:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
She said "pls don't fucck another girl d way u fuccked me". She wept and left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... / #BottleCapChallenge: Lady Opens A Bottle With Her Chest, Gets Hailed (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.