Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? (82099 Views)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / What Is The Craziest Thing An Ex Did Shortly After Breakup? / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
ffo:

from my observation, looks you still have a place for her in your in heart, if people around you are complementing her for you, God can also use people to talk to you apart from the dream, i remember then b4 i married my wife, do you know that my parent loves her very much when b4 meeting her in person, i just showed them her pics and gave my mum her number that was all i did, but my her calls her on regular basis even when we broke up then, that also contributed to our coming back together. Likewise my friends (i remember one telling me, you cant get a good girl like this girl).
well, I still like her,she's gat great potentials and qualities,thanks!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by ffo(m): 11:17am On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
well, I still like her,she's gat great potentials and qualities,thanks!
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by wizhaywhy(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
in the real sence of it, i wish i had an ex who would do all this crazy shits 4me eheheh embarassed
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by stvick4u2(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2015
She asked my best friend out smiley
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
pet4ril:
not @ all dearie
buh u give a fvck dat he doesn't greet ur siblings
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by OracleMxNelson(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
ffo:
i broke up twice with my girl and still came back together, today we are happily married
for real how does that happen.... hmmm I have just broken up wif ma girl.... wish t culd happen to me.... but the kind of lady she currently is, Is exactly what I dont need sad
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 2:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
OracleMxNelson:

for real how does that happen.... hmmm I have just broken up wif ma girl.... wish t culd happen to me.... but the kind of lady she currently is, Is exactly what I dont need sad
is she not willing to work it out?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by OracleMxNelson(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by OracleMxNelson(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
is she not willing to work it out?

no she has been totally silent... actually I was the one who called off the relation... we got into a a heated talk and she told me that I am d reason her life is movig backwards and I was the enemy of her progress and I am immature like a child and act like a woman... I didnt insult her I ended the relationship... I am a fresh doctor just outta school no job offer yet... she put a pic on fb,,, she was rollin with medical colleagues ahead of me

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 3:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
OracleMxNelson:

no she has been totally silent... actually I was the one who called off the relation... we got into a a heated talk and she told me that I am d reason her life is movig backwards and I was the enemy of her progress and I am immature like a child and act like a woman... I didnt insult her I ended the relationship... I am a fresh doctor just outta school no job offer yet... she put a pic on fb,,, she was rollin with medical colleagues ahead of me
I wish u God's best!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by pet4ril(f): 3:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
buh u give a fvck dat he doesn't greet ur siblings
we were asked to share crazy things dat was y I shared mine not as if I give a Bleep. Huhhhhhh!!!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by OracleMxNelson(m): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
I wish u God's best!
tnks man... u too
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by ffo(m): 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
OracleMxNelson:

the first broke up, i did it
the second one, i initiated it and made her to leave.
if you really dont like the kind of lady she is presently then its of no use initiating a come back
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Sanguine77(m): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
jonaifame22:
really
Yap
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by ChappyChase: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
DrGroove:
No drug for that.if u don't womanise then u are not a man
and who told you that lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by macsilver(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
FTBOY:
it's crazy because we just broke up.....and her pvssy was the first thing on my mind the next day undecided

It. Is not crazy. YOU are crazy!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Simoneblosson(m): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
PAINGAIN:
At unizik then I broke up with my girl. 3 months or so later I was walking by her hostel and saw her so I decided to say hello. We went into her room and were just gisting,then she said she needed to take her bath,went to shower,took her bath,came back later with only towel. She Locked d door,unwrapped her towel dropped it on the floor and was stark naked. Na so her bobi stand kakaraka. She started applying cream on her body, by this time my gazunga was bursting out of my jeans. Na so I rush dis chick,throw am for bed,took off everything I had on and jumped her but this chick say lailai. We kissed and kissed and kissed but once I make attempt to go there she go put stop sign. Oboy I promised her heaven and earth that day o. I even promised to buy helicopter for her but she say whosai. I nearly shyte for bed o.But finally she submitted sha, immediately I touch her for her weak point na so she open wella. That was one of d best sex I ever had.

Badt guy grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by patrickmuf(m): 6:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
All this fellas saying they called the police to come pick up the fool and bla bla blah, is it the Nigerian police officers that I know y'all on about? Those guys won't come to your rescue in the day talk less of the late hours of the night... So many accredited liars here...

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by sashaa(f): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
he got married
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by summerflame(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
I am the father of all nations of this generation.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
sashaa:
he got married
hey! Dat's good u too'll get married soon to a loving man.

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by petkoffDrake(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
RomanyChi:

I am the one grin
Wow! U smoke pass fela sef! smiley
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by sashaa(f): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
amen, thanx.
jonaifame22:
hey! Dat's good u too'll get married soon to a loving man.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Emodeee: 1:05am On Sep 04, 2015
Wow! After reading this thread, I feel like having a g.f. Currently I have none. Probably she becomes my ex, so I can tell these crazy stories too.

One nairalander's name comes to ma mind, I'm in luv with her bt she is too cocky.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by RomanyChi(f): 3:18am On Sep 04, 2015
petkoffDrake:

Wow! U smoke pass fela sef! smiley

haha grin grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Basics007: 4:30am On Sep 04, 2015
She told me I could get the fvck out of her life for all she cared. And I did exactly that. By the time she came back begging I had someone else. She said she doesn't mind being the side chic
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by jonaifame22(m): 5:18am On Sep 04, 2015
Basics007:
She told me I could get the fvck out of her life for all she cared. And I did exactly that. By the time she came back begging I had someone else. She said she doesn't mind being the side chic
ehn ehn
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by vani86: 8:53am On Sep 04, 2015
Emodeee:
Wow! After reading this thread, I feel like having a g.f. Currently I have none. Probably she becomes my ex, so I can tell these crazy stories too.

One nairalander's name comes to ma mind, I'm in luv with her bt she is too cocky.

she maybe the one here telling how you were the crazy ex, crying by her window every night

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2015
stvick4u2:
She asked my best friend out smiley
That's a bi*ch!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 04, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / No Sex Before Marriage Is A Scam / Igbo Man Marries Chinese Lady (Traditional Wedding Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.