Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: (8164 Views)

The Psychology Of Chronic Wife Beaters: Ladies Take Note / Woman Beaters / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by 190: 12:20am On Dec 14, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

No. Besides, my big brother will kill you if you lay a hand on me grin. Your no match to his 6'6" ft frame.

and if i happen to be 7' 16'' frame~ angry
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by InkedNerd(f): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2010
Lmao, but you're not. No one is grin. Like I said, he'll kill you if he found out you touched his little sis cry.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by 190: 12:29am On Dec 14, 2010
^^

Will he kill me too if he found out i was ruthless with you in bed

The beating ive always talked about on this thread is BEATING on The BED

No one should get me wrong abeg~
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by InkedNerd(f): 12:30am On Dec 14, 2010
Oya, go pick out a coffin so he can kill you grin
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by 190: 12:35am On Dec 14, 2010
^^

First go and arrange yourself first in my bed room

so i can do what i have 2 do,

before he could come kill me~
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ShyOne(f): 1:02am On Dec 14, 2010
@ Post

My heart breaks for you.  You are in pain because your friend is being torn apart - mentally and physically.

The U.S. is FULL OF WOMEN BEATERS.

Educated, uneducated - the ranks of many police forces in the U.S. claim that as well.  Many of their officers - Women beaters behind closed doors.  I have several police officers that were friends - I was shocked to hear it.

I hope you share this with your friend:

1 Word - LEAVE

She can't fight him.  Violence to violence THAT ISN'T FUN for a woman.

Relocate - LEAVE EVERYTHING - don't take clothes - NOTHING - LEAVE IT ALL

IT IS CRITICAL THAT HE "hears himself" - SHE NEEDS TO LET HIM LISTEN "to himself"

That is the MOST EFFECTIVE - he will go "INSANE" looking for her - that is his punishment.  You should put your temper away, put your glock away.  The best solution and most effective is "PURE SILENCE".

She needs to heal, put her face and body back together - quietly  - he deserves to see her LOOKING GOOD ON THE ARM OF ANOTHER FROM A DISTANCE.

END OF DISCUSSION
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Carolece(f): 1:10am On Dec 14, 2010
Men do what we allow them to do. If a man puts his hands on me, I swear I will spend the rest of my days in jail laughing as if I am crazy. Cause he aint gonna get away with that. If I cant manage him while he's awake, I wait until that MOFO is asleep and do what a battered sister gotta do, and I am reporting that shyt myself. Smiling for my mugshot and all.

my only words in court would be:

"Yes your honor, I killed the MOFO. How many years am I gonna get for that?"
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by strangerf: 1:16am On Dec 14, 2010
Carolece:

Men do what we allow them to do. If a man puts his hands on me, I swear I will spend the rest of my days in jail laughing as if I am crazy. Cause he aint gonna get away with that. If I cant manage him while he's awake, I wait until that MOFO is asleep and do what a battered sister gotta do, and I am reporting that shyt myself. Smiling for my mugshot and all.

my only words in court would be:

"Yes your honor, I killed the MOFO. How many years am I gonna get for that?"

Yeah right

Just dont get married to me

I will beat you everyday, rape you , then beat you some more. And nothing is going to happen to me!

Before you know whats going on, fear for don catch you!
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Carolece(f): 1:19am On Dec 14, 2010
strangerf:

Yeah right

Just dont get married to me

I will beat you everyday, despoil you , then beat you some more. And nothing is going to happen to me!

Before you know whats going on, fear for don catch you!
Oh, I'm so scarrrrrrreeeeed. I'm shaking outa my skin.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by strangerf: 1:27am On Dec 14, 2010
Carolece:

Oh, I'm so scarrrrrrreeeeed. I'm shaking outa my skin.

Wet already?
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 1:37am On Dec 14, 2010
SMGDH! angry
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 5:12am On Dec 14, 2010
If I was married to some girls, like @ebonyvibes or @Inked nerd, they by now would be obedient, respectful puppies. Some of these bitches need to be trained before they become what they were always meant to be.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 14, 2010
^^you have a female ability to nag and you are a dog hmmm. . .sounds like a bonafide bytch to me lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ebonyvibe(f): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2010
@ johndoe200

if i knew you i can assure you you will be in jail by now. You dont need to be amongst people you need to be in the cave or jail where you can show other men how strong you are and they can tame you like a puppy.

IF YOU WANT A PUPPY WHY NOT MARRY ONE INSTEAD OF A WOMAN. ODE
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2010
ebonyvibe:

@ johndoe200

if i knew you i can assure you you will be in jail by now. You dont need to be amongst people you need to be in the cave or jail where you can show other men how strong you are and they can tame you like a puppy.

IF YOU WANT A PUPPY WHY NOT MARRY ONE INSTEAD OF A WOMAN. ODE

Bla, bla , bla, if you know me outside this forum, when I say jump, you would answer "how high" and you would be posting standing up 'cos your azz hurts too much to sit on it.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^you have a female ability to nag and you are a dog hmmm. . .sounds like a bonafide bytch to me lipsrsealed

Coming from a skanky azzed hoe, I take that as a compliment.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ebonyvibe(f): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2010
BET MEN LIKE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE WOMEN TO SLEEP WITH NOT TO TALK OF BEAT.

You are just a lonely frustrated guy taking your anger out online, it is probably your fantasy to beat women and they obey you but guess what it is only going to happen in your head otherwise a place waits for to you in the jail.

I dare you to give a woman you have beaten my log on on nairaland and see how fast your azz gets to jail; if you brave enough do it.

I will fight you with everything i have i will really like to see you in jail if you are really proud of beating women.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by kaymoney2(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2010
I think Nigerian Civil law should be remodified to favour and accommodate more rights for women tongue tongue***
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by MrJCork: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
yea right. I agree angry
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ebonyvibe(f): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
The civil law already makes these accommodation women just dont fight for their rights because of family ties, lack of financies and shame which arent reasons to kill your self in my view
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by MrJCork: 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
womens right, yea right , and then sooner or later, Men will become house wifes. They start sendin us to the market angry
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
ebonyvibe:

BET MEN LIKE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE WOMEN TO SLEEP WITH NOT TO TALK OF BEAT.

You are just a lonely frustrated guy taking your anger out online, it is probably your fantasy to beat women and they obey you but guess what it is only going to happen in your head otherwise a place waits for to you in the jail.

I dare you to give a woman you have beaten my log on on nairaland and see how fast your azz gets to jail; if you brave enough do it.

I will fight you with everything i have i will really like to see you in jail if you are really proud of beating women.

"YAWN"

ebonyvibe:

The civil law already makes these accommodation women just dont fight for their rights because of family ties, lack of financies and shame which arent reasons to kill your self in my view

Which view is that? The one you will have from the end of the leash I will make you wear at home?
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by kaymoney2(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
ebonyvibe:

Hmm   afterall One of our so called Obas beat his wife to a point of comma and also pour hot ashes that burnt her body beyond recognition~~~At the end of the day the wife was the first person to tell  prosecutors that its a family matter and they would settle the issue out of court** Women! women! you could be funny at times** Wake up and  know your right~~
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Omolola1(f): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
wheneva i rememba dat case, i feel lyk strangling dat woman
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by clemiss(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2010
Ma sister dis is africa.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by slymm(f): 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2010
gangster, thuglike and crude behaviour will get you no where. Cursing and swearing like an uneducated tramp will get you no where, and ak 47's will only put you in jail, and in that case the woman beating idiot though dead, has still managed to steal your freedom. Who is the fool? You only get beaten more than once because you desire to be beaten. I am sorry, but i do not feel sorry fo women who remain with such men. They claim to love them, then go aheadd keep loving. Why complain and cry when he beats you? People will only treat you the way you have accepted to be treated. Stopp ranting andd cursing like a ghetto ho, Its not ladylike.
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by kaymoney2(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2010
Omolola1:

wheneva i rememba dat case, i feel lyk strangling dat woman

Really that woman disappointed alot of people** I personally wanted that useless oba to be taught a bitter lessonof his life** But you know this is Africa-Nigeria where women merely got any right- and they are easily influenced by family pressure  Hmm  
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by 190: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2010
chanting 190 war song

we must beat women (OLE)

we must beat women (OLE)

we must beat women (OLE)
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by johndoe200: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
190:

chanting 190 war song

we must beat women (OLE)   

we must beat women (OLE)   

we must beat women (OLE)

grin grin grin
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by DrCork1: 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2010
190:

chanting 190 war song

we must beat women (OLE)   

we must beat women (OLE)   
we must beat women (OLE)

[color=#990000]Great first album from a former wife beater wink[/color]
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
grin grin grin you are all dreamers, wen u waz dating d dude u didnt knw right cos u were all blinded by the marriage tingy, u are a desperate to be a wife and see no signs cos he got toys u wana play wif.now he is beating her up ya all shouting, ask ur sorry ass friend why did she marry him cos of what, ya right love, bleep dat she hooked up wif him cos of material security and peer pressure, angry angry angry angry
didnt look before she leaps cos she was so blind tongue tongue tongue
now she wana cry flow play, bleep dat as u lay ur bed u lie on it, let her sleep in her bed of lies which she calls love grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Beaters! Calling All Wife Beaters: by ebonyvibe(f): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
I am ashamed to be a decent of a country where majority of the men think like this as it is evident in this blog thread.

I am confident a man wouldnt beat me one cos I wouldnt allow it and two the laws of the land wouldnt allow it either. I just pray the one day women get financially secure all over the world and get confident enough not to endure such a criminal act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help:am Attracted To My Elder Brothers Wife. / Ladies And Gentlemen. Pls Be Honest, Can Date/fall In Love With An Albino? / Ladies!!! Come And Receive Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.