Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,933 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! (2372 Views)

Why Do Some Guys Behave So Childish? / How Do I Handle My Childish And Immature Girlfriend? / When A Dude Get Raped He Aint Taken Seriously. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Osirimononaye(m): 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Desdemonaa:
Brainless kidult!!!
U Really Need Help Dear!

1 Like

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
DeeTus:
Douche bags floating out here. Do not blame them wholly but the media.

You sounded like an old school and couldn't agree more.

What really happened to you?
Nothing much jare. Just the normal everyday ish.
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
U dont love ur spinal cord? grin if u dare climb ladder,forget about ur spinal cord grin
Buhaha..Shortest! I NepaBoY is Fortified! grin
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2015
NEPABOY:
Buhaha..Shortest! I NepaBoY is Fortified! grin
Come try am grin
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will b nice and happy if u tell me to reveal who u r dear cheesy should i?
Go on.
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
prettythicksme:
Come try am grin
LOL. Now ur sounding like a Winsh grin
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Durent:
u are a useless animal, no-one trys me on NL, u berra nt quote me again, u stupiid coc.ksucker!
Who are you? If I quote you, what are you gonna do? See grade-10 mumu.
Angels wept the day you were born cause they new they laboured in brain. Cretinous _idiot.

1 Like

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Cassidy9:
ma'am if Nairaland is filled with mature minds n serious minded personels alone, NL will be boring n barely a fun social forum. variety they say, is like a spice.

don't you think?
diz guy is good!.... Diz guy is rilly good!!!
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2015
Desdemonaa:

Go on.
lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Durent:
u are a useless animal, no-one trys me on NL, u berra nt quote me again, u stupiid coc.ksucker!
What's dis one saying for pete sake undecidedu feeling like what?
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Desdemonaa:

Who are you? If I quote you, what are you gonna do? See grade-10 mumu.
Angels wept the day you were born cause they new they laboured in brain. Cretinous _idiot.
Kutumaruwarka.you stinkin Cunt, ur wide opened hole 4 there, u tink u can com here, open any stupiid thread nd insult me for commentin, u jst haven't met ur match, i'll jst frustrate u Here in NL

1 Like

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2015
Durent:
Kutumaruwarka.you stinkin Cunt, ur wide opened hole 4 there, u tink u can com here, open any stupiid thread nd insult me for commentin, u jst haven't met ur match, i'll jst frustrate u Here in NL
I bet if your stupidity is converted to electricity, it will be enough to power the whole of Lagos. You may now fvck off my mentions calmly, as my alotted time to retards like you is up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by onemorepls(m): 6:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
and u just got ur own device today september 2, ur a fool just look for attention, idi-ot
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by lilmax(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
5th fake account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Truckpusher(m): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
WTF is going on here? sad
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
markmira:
diz guy is good!.... Diz guy is rilly good!!!

#smiling..
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Rapmoney(m): 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
Osirimononaye:
The Op Needs Help!!!!. Over Bloated Ego!!!
When someone says something and you are guilty of it, the best you can do is to ignore! Is there any reason for the insult?
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Desdemonaa:

I bet if your stupidity is converted to electricity, it will be enough to power the whole of Lagos. You may now fvck off my mentions calmly, as my alotted time to retards like you is up.
ur mouth is smellin, do da right thing
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Osirimononaye(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
When someone says something and you are guilty of it, the best you can do is to ignore! Is there any reason for the insult?
Ignore!
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by delectablegyal(f): 11:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
The I.diot just registered on nairaland this 2015, she dey complain. those wey don register long time ago, wetin make them do?
Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by SkinnyDude(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2015
chocolateme:
Okochi!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
udu mmiri

1 Like

Re: Seriously Why Are Romanceland Guys So Childish And Pained?!! by Lovexme(m): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
This OP is a bit hypocritical. You call them 'kids', and 'younglings' for derailing and hurling insults, yet you do the exact same thing!

You've been dishing out insults like you invented them undecided

Be nice.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Check Out This Nude Valentine Photo Shoot / 9 Signs That Makes You Know When You Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.