Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408223 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Netcry0(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Help So on tuesday i went to buy hp folio 9470m recently i notice sometimes sum keyboard don't respond (a ,s,d,k,l ), and i notice once it get to 20sumtin% and it just turn off by it self it doesn't even go down to 15% or 10% please help me guys.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 7:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Netcry0:
Help So on tuesday i went to buy hp folio 9470m recently i notice sometimes sum keyboard don't respond (a ,s,d,k,l ), and i notice once it get to 20sumtin% and it just turn off by it self it doesn't even go down to 15% or 10% please help me guys.

Good morning Netcry,
You can still take it back to where u brought it.
I guess the gurantee has not expired.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adebowale1616: 9:16am On Jun 25, 2020
Thanks so much bro.

Hello Adebowale1616,

Most important thing is what do u intend to do with the system (i.e Are u into graphics, or u use heavy apps like building tech apps... Then u need a laptop with a higher features).
back to your question..
1. HDD size(Determine what u can store on your laptop).
2. Thickness or size (some people prefer slim laptops).
3. RAM
4. Processor (Core I7, Core I5 or core I3)
5. Screen quality.
6. I prefer Hp or dell. it's accessories are easily accessible (personal opinion though).

If you are around Nasarawa and it's environs I can get a good one for you.

Have a nice day , Adebowale ki ade pe lo ori[/quote]
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Nobody: 4:15am On Jun 26, 2020
Good morning guys.

My laptop eject button isn't working, I tried searching how to do it online and it's only work manually.

How can I fix it so the button can work??
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 8:33am On Jun 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Good morning guys.

My laptop eject button isn't working, I tried searching how to do it online and it's only work manually.

How can I fix it so the button can work??
that's probably a mechanical problem with the eject drive button, you have to take it to a technicians, if it could be fixable or they have might have to change the whole optical drive

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Pls help i downloaded bluestack and it couldn't play because of hyper v after disabling hyper v it still couldn't work, so i downloaded a hyper v disabling app which was developed by bluestack. after using the app to disable it and restarting i couldn't find file explorer, command prompt and windows powershell ise in the start,windows system the only thing still under windows system is task manager.
My problem now is not file explorer and command prompt because i can use them by windows key+x and choosing the one i want, my problem is power shell and powershell ISE how i can restore them
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by henrygold100: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
Adewale1603:
i can put you through. step by step
thanks bro pls helps
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by henrygold100: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
Vasgas:

Hello Henrygold, I would advise you contact a technician.
alright u mean it's hard or wat
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
henrygold100:
thanks bro pls helps
What version of Os would you like to use
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by henrygold100: 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Adewale1603:

What version of Os would you like to use
latest version. Window 10... The purpose of this is Dat my laptop freezes alot. So I hope this solves the problem, even if it doesn't, I wud love to do it, cus am still using window 8
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
henrygold100:
latest version. Window 10... The purpose of this is Dat my laptop freezes alot. So I hope this solves the problem, even if it doesn't, I wud love to do it, cus am still using window 8
there are many version builds of windows 10 out there. But the latest version build can only be downloaded online and you create it into an Iso file and copied into a usb flash drive for installations. Or you buy a windows 10 Os disc software from software vendors and install it by inserting the disc into your dvd/cd rw drive, and boot your system into the Cd rom drive to install the windows 10 setup
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2020
henrygold100:
your laptop is not supposed to be freezing, what that might caused it to be freezing is any of the following: Your hard disk space is almost full, your ram memory is not sufficient for tasking, your softwares and drivers are not updated and needs updates, your windows itself is not updated. You installed too much of heavy softwares, and other junks,
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Netcry0(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2020
i need help my window update doesn't install it always download and after that it show installing update but it doesn't install and when i click retry it goes back to download, also my hp folio 9470 battry doesn't last up to 3hr always 2hours 30 nins all 2 hours and sum minutes how do i fix this
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lizzlix(m): 7:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Please my Laptop keeps doing the below at intervals. Highest it can go without it(error message and rebooting) is 45 mins and it gets worse. Please what might be the cause and how do i resolve it?

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:41am On Jun 27, 2020
Good day moderator. Pls I've not been able to connect my laptop to my phone's hotspot. Whenever I do it works for like 2-3mins and stops working. Help me please @ Adewale1603 photon3106

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2020
lizzlix:
Please my Laptop keeps doing the below at intervals. Highest it can go without it(error message and rebooting) is 45 mins and it gets worse. Please what might be the cause and how do i resolve it?
what windows are you using
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by noblej007: 10:51am On Jun 27, 2020
Pls I need product key for windows 10 pro
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Netcry0(m): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
i need help my window update doesn't install it always download and after that it show installing update but it doesn't install and when i click retry it goes back to download, also my hp folio 9470 battry doesn't last up to 3hr always 2hours 30 nins all 2 hours and sum minutes how do i fix this
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lizzlix(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2020
Windows 10

Adewale1603:
what windows are you using
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2020
lizzlix:
Windows 10

i guess as well, BSOD Blue screen of death is quite very common with windows 10, and you at a risk of your system crashing and self repairing everytime if you are not using a geniue copy of windows
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lizzlix(m): 2:55pm On Jun 28, 2020
I'm using a copy straight out the box (i bought it brand new)

Is there a solution for it?

Adewale1603:
i guess as well, BSOD Blue screen of death is quite very common with windows 10, and you at a risk of your system crashing and self repairing everytime if you are not using a geniue copy of windows
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
lizzlix:
I'm using a copy straight out the box (i bought it brand new)

Is there a solution for it?

If your pc came with the windows recovery disc software, you should use it to refresh and repair the windows. Or you have to reinstall a fresh windows 10 installation of good build version to avoid the system crashing and Bsod.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lizzlix(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Okay. Thanks
Adewale1603:

If your pc came with the windows recovery disc software, you should use it to refresh and repair the windows. Or you have to reinstall a fresh windows 10 installation of good build version to avoid the system crashing and Bsod.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by smartaphyl(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
500 gig hard drive for sale.. Location Akure ONdo Stat[color=#000099][/color]e... Price 8k

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Binikingdowm: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
What's the meaning of this please help me??.

I don't know why my laptop drive isn't playing my CDs and the laptop don't open by itself except I do it manually (by using broom). So I went to device manager as search where they drives are.

This is what it's showing. What's the meaning please

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
What's the meaning of this please help me??.

I don't know why my laptop drive isn't playing my CDs and the laptop don't open by itself except I do it manually (by using broom). So I went to device manager as search where they drives are.

This is what it's showing. What's the meaning please
You aRe not in device manager you can just go to control panel and look for device manager or the button near the eject button press it and drag out the drive and reinsert it is should reinstall the driver
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by AdorableJosh(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
'Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete'. How do I resolve this please?

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Binikingdowm: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
chidoziekingsley:

You aRe not in device manager you can just go to control panel and look for device manager or the button near the eject button press it and drag out the drive and reinsert it is should reinstall the driver
where should I click next?

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Binikingdowm:
where should I click next?
Just expand the disk drive and look for dvd/cd rom right click on it and uninstall it and then restart and try whether it has fixed the solution.
You can follow another method without restarting press the button near the eject button and drag out the Dvd rom the insert it back.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by AshipaEk0: 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please I bought one Dell Latitude from a Nairaland vendor, well packaged lemon.

After 4 days of barely any use, I discovered it wouldn't power on.

It would just be blinking the power button LED only.

It would eventually come on after 2 days, and work normally for a day, then repeat the same thing.

Fellow has refused to replace the laptop or refund.

Anyway, does anyone know what could be wrong with the device? It won't power at all so I can't even get to bios.

I've tried removing all components from board, but no difference. I was told it's a common Dell problem.

Beware of Nairaland sellers o.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
AshipaEk0:
Please I bought one Dell Latitude from a Nairaland vendor, well packaged lemon.

After 4 days of barely any use, I discovered it wouldn't power on.

It would just be blinking the power button LED only.

It would eventually come on after 2 days, and work normally for a day, then repeat the same thing.

Fellow has refused to replace the laptop or refund.

Anyway, does anyone know what could be wrong with the device? It won't power at all so I can't even get to bios.

I've tried removing all components from board, but no difference. I was told it's a common Dell problem.

Beware of Nairaland sellers o.
The motherboard is fried. The blinking led light is a diagnostics behaviour. The system will always sometimes power on when left for a long time or when there is an accidental heat reflow on the board.

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.