Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (411243 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ofure111:

Good afternoon all.Please I am a paga agent and I use an iPhone.i went to computer village to get a Bluetooth printer but there was a problem in searching for the Bluetooth with my iPhone but other android phones easily searched and paired.Please can anybody help me out with a solution because I really need the Bluetooth printer for my work.Thank you all and God bless you
possible solutions; restore your phone to default settinds, reset your bluetooth settings, set your bluetooth to always visible not hidden. remove all paired devices and pair it back.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by miqos02(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2020
Vasgas:

where do u base

12 OSITELU street off otigba street IKEJA Lagos
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by frankobobby(m): 8:39pm On Jul 02, 2020
miqos02:
12 OSITELU street off otigba street IKEJA Lagos.

https:///2347061285365?text=Welcome%20to%20MIQOS%20COLLECTIONS

I'll give you a call
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Phemysam19(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Hello rooms.
I tried installing a software on my PC via a software installation disk . Though it wasn't successful, yet I've been experiencing hell afterwards. The window start menu never open, and some follow come apps like calculator stop working.
Please what is the solution.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Franklyn4: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
This is a very helpful ethical hacking video. I recommend you watch, practice and ask me questions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuFxjy_rws&t=9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqMB7tTAT80
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Phemysam19:
Hello rooms.
I tried installing a software on my PC via a software installation disk . Though it wasn't successful, yet I've been experiencing hell afterwards. The window start menu never open, and some follow come apps like calculator stop working.
Please what is the solution.
it's the software that you tried to install previously that caused it, the software source is not good, that's what caused the unsuccessful installation, it probably might contain virus, that is what corrupted your windows apps

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by eaglesgift: 8:31am On Jul 03, 2020
Please i having this issue whenever I want to open an app in my system.....I need help please. "Unhandled expection has occurred in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit the application will close immediately.

Failed to generate a user interface SQL server due to a failure in starting the process of user instance. The connection will be closed"

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Phemysam19(m): 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
Adewale1603:

it's the software that you tried to install previously that caused it, the software source is not good, that's what caused the unsuccessful installation, it probably might contain virus, that is what corrupted your windows apps
Ok thanks so much boss. But how do I remove this virus. I have tried some methods I saw online but none proved to work, with my notice, I can see the virus was caused by a file that was being created while installing the software, I tried deleting the file, but it was telling me I need permission from one, organisation. I will send the screenshot here in the evening.
Please help me out.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2020
Phemysam19:

Ok thanks so much boss. But how do I remove this virus. I have tried some methods I saw online but none proved to work, with my notice, I can see the virus was caused by a file that was being created while installing the software, I tried deleting the file, but it was telling me I need permission from one, organisation. I will send the screenshot here in the evening.
Please help me out.
it is definitely a case of malware that is how virus do, you can not remove it nor delete, the more you try it tries to extend. you supposed to have an anti virus on your system in the first place, this would have detected and prevent the virus from entering your system. you need a good antivirus for security

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Boscojugunu(m): 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2020
Link to download windows 10 activator please
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2020
Boscojugunu:
Link to download windows 10 activator please
Search it on google, it would redirect you to the website link to download the windows 10 activator
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ominie(m): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Good afternoon, i installed windows 10 home on my acer laptop after fews days i noticed that windows startup menu,Cortana, Microsoft edge, wifi,settings stop working. Please what could be the cause?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Phemysam19(m): 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2020
Adewale1603:
it is definitely a case of malware that is how virus do, you can not remove it nor delete, the more you try it tries to extend. you supposed to have an anti virus on your system in the first place, this would have detected and prevent the virus from entering your system. you need a good antivirus for security

Yes, you're right. I do have up to 3 antivirus on my PC, but the issue is that they can only detect malware but can't remove it, unless I pay for the PRO version. The antiviruses are Avast Free, Smadav, and bytefence antivirus.
Please if you have a better and free antivirus that works fine or if it's paid and affordable, kindly recommend.
Thanks boss.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 8:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
Phemysam19:

Yes, you're right. I do have up to 3 antivirus on my PC, but the issue is that they can only detect malware but can't remove it, unless I pay for the PRO version. The antiviruses are Avast Free, Smadav, and bytefence antivirus.
Please if you have a better and free antivirus that works fine or if it's paid and affordable, kindly recommend.
Thanks boss.
The anti-virus you have up there are great, but it is not good to have many anti-viruses running on your system at once, it is recommended to have only one anti-virus at a time. I think some anti-virus are free, have you tried Total 360 security anti-virus. You can as well update your windows defender, that always came with microsoft windows to the latest update, it detect malwares, quarantine and remove them from your system

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Netcry0(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2020
Please once my pc gets %20 sumtin % it will just turn off by it self and turn on again and off again repeatedly please help me I'm a new pc users
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ihinmi(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Please I need advice of all of you.

I want to get a laptop but I don't know the one to go for out of this two.

HP EliteBook 8440p and HP EliteBook 8460p (4gb,320HD, and core i5)

The laptop is for graphic design.

frankobobby:

Where in Lagos do you base? Then your contact too
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adewale1603:

The anti-virus you have up there are great, but it is not good to have many anti-viruses running on your system at once, it is recommended to have only one anti-virus at a time. I think some anti-virus are free, have you tried Total 360 security anti-virus. You can as well update your windows defender, that always came with microsoft windows to the latest update, it detect malwares, quarantine and remove them from your system
Mr Adewale,
Do u have idea of any realiabe site I can get window 7
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ihinmi:

Check the graphics card of both and processor.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adewale1603(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2020
Vasgas:

Mr Adewale,
Do u have idea of any realiabe site I can get window 7
No, i don't because I've never downloaded it online before. But if you google search very well, you will surely get a good link to download the windows 7, provided you have a good internet network connection and enough data
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2020
Adewale1603:

No, i don't because I've never downloaded it online before. But if you google search very well, you will surely get a good link to download the windows 7, provided you have a good internet network connection and enough data
ok
same here, I haven't try downloading it's before.
Anybody with idea can quote me
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chidoziekingsley: 8:02am On Jul 07, 2020
Pls help i downloaded bluestack and it couldn't play because of hyper v after disabling hyper v it still couldn't work, so i downloaded a hyper v disabling app which was developed by bluestack. after using the app to disable it and restarting i couldn't find file explorer, command prompt and windows powershell ise in the start,windows system the only thing still under windows system is task manager.
My problem now is not file explorer and command prompt because i can use them by windows key+x and choosing the one i want, my problem is power shell and powershell ISE how i can restore them
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Phemysam19(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2020
Adewale1603:

Thanks so much boss. Let me try this out, I'll give you feedback later.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Netcry0(m): 7:17am On Jul 08, 2020
have been posting here for weeks now, no body even finds a solution for me, my pc off on it's on once it gets to 20% and keep turn on and off till the battry dies , and it only last 2hrs and fews minutes on usage . This morning I'm surprised it went off by 40% it didn't even got to 2hrs, please where is this fault coming from i need help
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Morcash01(m): 8:08am On Jul 08, 2020
Vasgas:

ok
same here, I haven't try downloading it's before.
Anybody with idea can quote me
try www.getintopc.com
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Morcash01(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2020
eaglesgift:
Please i having this issue whenever I want to open an app in my system.....I need help please. "Unhandled expection has occurred in your application. If you click continue the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quit the application will close immediately.

Failed to generate a user interface SQL server due to a failure in starting the process of user instance. The connection will be closed"

install visual studio, it fix so many things automatically,including this
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 8:19am On Jul 08, 2020
Morcash01:
try www.getintopc.com
Thanks morcash01
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by frankobobby(m): 8:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Ihinmi:

8460p is better for you. I'm using 8570p (12gb, 500hdd)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Vasgas:
Thanks morcash01
Please do you know how much mb it will cost me
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ihinmi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks for the advice

Vasgas:

Check the graphics card of both and processor.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ihinmi(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
OK,

I will post the feature of the two for better advice

frankobobby:

8460p is better for you. I'm using 8570p (12gb, 500hdd)
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 6:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Netcry0:
have been posting here for weeks now, no body even finds a solution for me, my pc off on it's on once it gets to 20% and keep turn on and off till the battry dies , and it only last 2hrs and fews minutes on usage . This morning I'm surprised it went off by 40% it didn't even got to 2hrs, please where is this fault coming from i need help
Good morning Netcry0,
How was your night?
It could be your battery that has problem, try another battery and check out for the flaws u listed above...
I will be waiting for your reply.
Have a good day ahead
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Adebowale1616: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Good day my people. Pls apart from HP and Dell that people do talk is a good brand of laptop, pls is Lenovo a good brand as well ? Is it also a good buy ?

Thanks for your reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.