Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408865 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2023
Theyoungmaster:

Engineers in the house,

Please I need clarity. I took this PC to engineer, after checking through it, he found out that the issue is the charging IC, not the battery. He's saying changing the charging IC is a 50/50 probability. That the system might come on, it might not come on again. I'm confused.

Charging Ic helps to power on the laptop with charger and also charge it.

Before that, I've you tried another battery with it?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:09pm On Sep 20, 2023
udemzyudex:

Charging Ic helps to power on the laptop with charger and also charge it.

Before that, I've you tried another battery with it?

I've tried with a different battery. Not charging. It's showin plugged in and charging. but stuck at same percent for hours
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Thunday1005(m): 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
My pc suddenly stop displaying after booting, notice that it is BSOD tried every method but not working, was able to get into safe mode after running some checks I exit safe mode, then it works normal after sometime the screen started glitching I powered it off, tried to power it again nothing shows up after booting.

Thinking of replacing the window but can BSOD causes the screen to glitch
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Thunday1005:
My pc suddenly stop displaying after booting, notice that it is BSOD tried every method but not working, was able to get into safe mode after running some checks I exit safe mode, then it works normal after sometime the screen started glitching I powered it off, tried to power it again nothing shows up after booting.

Thinking of replacing the window but can BSOD causes the screen to glitch

I don't understand the "suddenly stop displaying after booting" part.
Is it that it doesn't display at all or it shows BSOD after turning on.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Thunday1005(m): 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2023
udemzyudex:

I don't understand the "suddenly stop displaying after booting" part.
Is it that it doesn't display at all or it shows BSOD after turning on.

It stops displaying as after booting and it shows blank blue/black screen after booting
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Thunday1005:

It stops displaying as after booting and it shows blank blue/black screen after booting

Reinstall the operating system.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Thunday1005(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
udemzyudex:

Reinstall the operating system.
please
How can I do that, since it does not dispay after booting
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SpockFederation: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jadajada: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
I am using window 10 pro on my Toshiba satellite pro. For some time now my system is slow to load when browsing and it hangs occasionally while browsing, what can I do to fix it?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jadajada: 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
SpockFederation:
Have you seen this?

https://www.nosrwebs.com/laptops/dell-latitude-7390-price-in-nigeria-slot-specs-review/

19 hours battery life? Like for real? It says the battery is not replaceable. What happens when the battery eventually get weak?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by SpockFederation: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Donbabajay12(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pls how can I disable windows update on my lenovo system ...it’s frustrating ..a whole 2hrs still updating
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by aieromon(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Donbabajay12:
Pls how can I disable windows update on my lenovo system ...it’s frustrating ..a whole 2hrs still updating

https://support.lenovo.com/ng/en/solutions/ht505372-how-to-stop-windows-10-automatic-updates
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by alesoftstore: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2023
Windows 10 with all his mistake is better then windows 11. I try it before few months and after get back to win 10.

2 Likes

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by amdryzenitelcor: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
tell me its performance in games is very different from ASUS ROG STRIX G17? I looked at a comparison of similar beeches here: [url]https://hddv.ru/ [/url]and didn’t decide what to choose
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by donkelvin10(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
You want to have a satisfying experience in your Computer (laptop or desktop) repair?

I am a computer engineer, and i am ready to fix all ur computers at a fair price. if its under warranty, i can help u at no cost.

Be sure to get excellent service

Call/whatsapp: +2349023630072
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Deepmiind: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2023
I sell accessories and you can come visit us at our store in Computer Village
Message or call : 9 1 5 3 4 1 1 6 2 5

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2023
I left my system for sometime now and now that I am ready to use it, it's slow and hangs sometimes, please how can I remedy the situation.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by HeatSeeker(m): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
I have an issue with my laptop. It keeps on displaying "your windows license will soon expire"

Please I need help from someone here.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chuksvoice: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
HeatSeeker:
I have an issue with my laptop. It keeps on displaying "your windows license will soon expire"

Please I need help from someone here.
Reactivate the licence, if you can't do that then bring it to my place at Ikeja to get it done. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chuksvoice: 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
PrinceJoeWan:
I left my system for sometime now and now that I am ready to use it, it's slow and hangs sometimes, please how can I remedy the situation.
Thanks in anticipation
It's needs upgrading, bring to my place at Ikeja to get it fixed. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by HeatSeeker(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2023
chuksvoice:

Reactivate the licence, if you can't do that then bring it to my place at Ikeja to get it done. Contact me on 08038294998

How much will it cost, and is it something we can do remotely? I might not be able to make it to Ikeja this week.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chuksvoice: 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
HeatSeeker:

How much will it cost, and is it something we can do remotely? I might not be able to make it to Ikeja this week.
Send me a message on telegram or letschat, I can guide remotely and forward the software to you to do on your own. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by HeatSeeker(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
chuksvoice:

Send me a message on telegram or letschat, I can guide remotely and forward the software to you to do on your own. Contact me on 08038294998

Just sent you a message
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by PrinceJoeWan(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
Currently in Delta State

chuksvoice:

It's needs upgrading, bring to my place at Ikeja to get it fixed. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by HeatSeeker(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
chuksvoice:

Hello. It appears that you have other priorities that are making it difficult for you to fulfil your end of the bargain. Please return the money sent to you for the resolution of this issue. I have sent my account details to your telegram. Thank you
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chuksvoice: 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Hello. It appears that you have other priorities that are making it difficult for you to fulfil your end of the bargain. Please return the money sent to you for the resolution of this issue. I have sent my account details to your telegram. Thank you
OK, I have sent you a copy of the files needed. If you have seen it let me know. If not let me know so I can resend it
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by HeatSeeker(m): 8:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
chuksvoice:

OK, I have sent you a copy of the files needed. If you have seen it let me know. If not let me know so I can resend it

I did not receive anything. Someone that is very active selling items online should not be behaving this way. You have no integrity at all.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chuksvoice: 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2023
HeatSeeker:

I did not receive anything. Someone that is very active selling items online should not be behaving this way. You have no integrity at all.
Pls I hope you you will retract your statements here after all these issues are resolved, if you feel offended, please know it's not intentional. I would make make sure everything is resolved by tomorrow, either you get what you you paid for or I refund the money. Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by HeatSeeker(m): 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
chuksvoice:

Pls I hope you you will retract your statements here after all these issues are resolved, if you feel offended, please know it's not intentional. I would make make sure everything is resolved by tomorrow, either you get what you you paid for or I refund the money. Thanks

Change your ways! @chuksvoice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.