Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408881 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by HeatSeeker(m): 3:06am On Dec 28, 2023
@chuksvoice I did not have a good experience with you. It took you 10 days to deliver after you were paid to complete a task. I had to call you out on Nairaland before you responded and did something about it. Change your ways if you want people to trust you.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chuksvoice: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2023
HeatSeeker:
@chuksvoice I did not have a good experience with you. It took you 10 days to deliver after you were paid to complete a task. I had to call you out on Nairaland before you responded and did something about it. Change your ways if you want people to trust you.
Bros, I have apologised to you even though I delayed the job, and Google did not help matters after trying many times to attach the files to send to you failed, until I deviced another means. The festive season also contributed because I had a lot on my table to clear. Kindly delete the fraud allegations post you posted here, I did not defraud you and I never meant to do that. I am a long term member of this forum, and I have dealt with many people here without defrauding any, if your first experience dealing with me wasn't pleasant I apologise it won't happen again.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by nurudeen1234(m): 12:22pm On Jan 09
pls who can sell ssd drives for me between 1000 naira to 20000 naira used or brand new
nvme drives pls note not hard drive oooooo
or if u have the following specs of ssd drives
wd blue or green,crucial ssd 128gb or any other ssd u know is very fast pls who can sell for me
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by MayurwadITguy: 9:51pm On Jan 15
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Bayokun(m): 12:02am On Jan 16
nurudeen1234:
pls who can sell ssd drives for me between 1000 naira to 20000 naira used or brand new
nvme drives pls note not hard drive oooooo
or if u have the following specs of ssd drives
wd blue or green,crucial ssd 128gb or any other ssd u know is very fast pls who can sell for me

how many do you need?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by MayurwadITguy: 8:19am On Feb 02
If you have any computer issues, you can contact me here: https://linktr.ee/epoch_ng?fbclid=PAAaYq1H00lguEqxerrriXioQGA-9765F6lQwiikBsLVSACZkpXTe_eqm06Bo

We offer both in person and remote support
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Daninya33: 2:19pm On Feb 04
Please who can help me out with concrete information on how to install windows OS on my Chromebook PC?
I don't mind if it is Windows 7,8 or 10.

I am currently using Zorin OS on the PC.
It has its own disadvantage such as lack of audio except you connect with HDMI port.

Some months back, I installed Windows 10 education enterprise Os but it was a trial version and it expired.
Could not get the product key so I ported to Zorin 16.3 OS.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by letmethink(m): 9:20am On Feb 06
This post is an interesting and well written wealth of insightful information. I appreciate your continued work on this and appreciate the information you provided. I am confident that anyone who happens to stumble into your blog will definitely come back. SHARK TANK INDIA SEASON 3.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jmoore(m): 4:44pm On Feb 08
Daninya33:
Please who can help me out with concrete information on how to install windows OS on my Chromebook PC?

It has its own disadvantage such as lack of audio except you connect with HDMI port.

Some months back, I installed Windows 10 education enterprise Os but it was a trial version and it expired.
Download any of the windows iso and install . Download Kmspico to activate windows.

2 Likes

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by coatofwealth(m): 9:04am On Feb 09
Good morning great Engineers in the house.
Please, I need your help concerning my Hp 640 G4 laptop.
I tried to turn it on this morning, but refused to turn on.
The only indication I'm receiving is the charging light was turned on (white light) and the caplock and number lock light are blinking. for sometime and went off while the charging light is still on.
Please, what can I do?
Attached to this message is the pictures showing the caplock and number lock light and the charging light.
Thanks

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by bigiyaro(m): 11:20pm On Feb 16
Pls how can I get windows 10 pro activation key? For free
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16
bigiyaro:
Pls how can I get windows 10 pro activation key? For free
why don't you get the crack version
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:44pm On Feb 16
Daninya33:

Chat me up see my signature

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16
HeatSeeker:

Change your ways! @chuksvoice
have you been able to resolve the issues
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16
PrinceJoeWan:
Currently in Delta State

I can tells you what to do kindly chat me up
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16
Theyoungmaster:

Engineers in the house,

Please I need clarity. I took this PC to engineer, after checking through it, he found out that the issue is the charging IC, not the battery. He's saying changing the charging IC is a 50/50 probability. That the system might come on, it might not come on again. I'm confused.
The moderboard is the problem
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by HeatSeeker(m): 12:16am On Feb 17
Ekundayo7574:
have you been able to resolve the issues

Yes
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chuksvoice: 9:07am On Feb 17
coatofwealth:
Good morning great Engineers in the house.
Please, I need your help concerning my Hp 640 G4 laptop.
I tried to turn it on this morning, but refused to turn on.
The only indication I'm receiving is the charging light was turned on (white light) and the caplock and number lock light are blinking. for sometime and went off while the charging light is still on.
Please, what can I do?
Attached to this message is the pictures showing the caplock and number lock light and the charging light.
Thanks
It's an onboard issue. You can bring it to my place at Ikeja to get it fixed. Contact me on 08038294998
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by bigiyaro(m): 7:09am On Feb 18
Ekundayo7574:
why don't you get the crack version
Pls how do i go about it? Can I get it online?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:09am On Feb 18
bigiyaro:
Pls how do i go about it? Can I get it online?
yes WhatsApp me let me put you through check my signature
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Ekundayo7574(m): 11:18am On Feb 18
Daninya33:

Chat me up see my signature

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lekkie073(m): 11:04am On Feb 19
Good day guys, please who can share with me a working activation key for microsoft 365. I need it to activate my Microsoft
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chuksvoice: 4:57am On Mar 01
lekkie073:
Good day guys, please who can share with me a working activation key for microsoft 365. I need it to activate my Microsoft
Office 365 doesn't have a crack version unless you buy the activation key. Or instead install Microsoft Office suite you can get a crack version for that
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by lekkie073(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01
chuksvoice:

Office 365 doesn't have a crack version unless you buy the activation key. Or instead install Microsoft Office suite you can get a crack version for that
can u share the cracked version of microsoft office with me?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by chuksvoice: 6:16am On Mar 02
lekkie073:
can u share the cracked version of microsoft office with me?
Yes but for a fee
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 9:55pm On Mar 09
Hello Gurus...I recently bought a Lenovo T480s, I have problems with updating windows fully, I have updated all the drivers and sometimes BSOD comes up, I have reinstalled the Windows ans even rest but the window is not updating fully...

How do I resolve the windows update and prevent BSOD from coming up again..

Thanks

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 10:31pm On Mar 09
2el:
Hello Gurus...I recently bought a Lenovo T480s, I have problems with updating windows fully, I have updated all the drivers and sometimes BSOD comes up, I have reinstalled the Windows ans even rest but the window is not updating fully...

How do I resolve the windows update and prevent BSOD from coming up again..

Thanks

Which operating system are you running on, and what version is it?

For the BSOD, it could be that your hard drive is weak, you can check the health by installing hard drive sentinel
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 9:34am On Mar 11
That's the system information

udemzyudex:

Which operating system are you running on, and what version is it?

For the BSOD, it could be that your hard drive is weak, you can check the health by installing hard drive sentinel

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 12:42pm On Mar 11
Good day udemzyudex i have posted the information above
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 4:00pm On Mar 11
2el:
Good day udemzyudex i have posted the information above

Hello, you're on 21H2, you can upgrade to 22H2 and install only the necessary driver.

The BSOD could be as a result of installing unnecessary driver, if you're using a driver pack, just install only the drivers available for installation.

Don't click on any other ones.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 2el(m): 4:30pm On Mar 11
udemzyudex:

Hello, you're on 21H2, you can upgrade to 22H2 and install only the necessary driver.

The BSOD could be as a result of installing unnecessary driver, if you're using a driver pack, just install only the drivers available for installation.

Don't click on any other ones.

The upgrade to 22H2 is not installing complete, that is the issue I had
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11
2el:

The upgrade to 22H2 is not installing complete, that is the issue I had

You'll have to use another one, probably the one you're using is bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.