Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408607 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by srrrr(m): 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
I want to know if I can partition my hard disk, send my files to the new partition, clean install windows and recover the files back. I don't have an external hard drive.

The size of the disk is 750gb and I want to clean install windows 10. I'm scared of loosing my files.
I know how to partition very well, but I want to know if my files will be safe in the second partition, and if the windows 10 can recognize the D drive after installing it. Or it will just wipe the whole files a merge the partitions.
If anyone can help me (maybe with any link), it would be of help.

I upgraded my windows 10 pro from the 2015 version to 2017 version using the iso file. while installing I choose the option to keep my files, but wipe my apps and settings. After installing I tried using driverpack to drive it (I've used the driverpack before and it worked fine), it didn't work as supposed (though some drivers installed successfully).

My system started misbehaving, PES2017 no longer worked and some processes were disrupted because my system was now asking for administrative permission (but I'm the owner). Files no longer copy to some folders/directories because of admin permissions.

I went online and read some articles, so I was able to force administrative permission through the C drive (security tab). But this solved the permission issue and my Pes works great now, but it brought more problems.

"Search" only work when I'm online, miscrosoft edge don't launch at all, sometimes when I turn the system on, while trying to input my password the screen freezes until I hold down the power button and turn it back on.

I've updated my windows through "update and security", tried many cmd methods I saw online (I can't remember the names), but nothing worked.
My friend used the same iso file and it worked well (though he Clean installed it).

I would have returned to the former windows 10, but I was too excited at the beginning to the extent that I wiped my old windows folder.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by J0sh007: 1:49am On May 10, 2018
Before now i used the bluetooth on my windows 10 hp pavilion dv6 laptop and it works okay. i even use it to send and receive documents from a phone in the absence of a usb cord. but recently after upgrading my windows 10 the blutooth icon disappeared from action centre and it was like i never had bluetooth. I know the hardware is present as i have used it before but i dont know what is happening now. pls guys help out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Emdee590(m): 1:52pm On May 10, 2018
install the driver or you do total windows update every thing will be fine .
J0sh007:
Before now i used the bluetooth on my windows 10 hp pavilion dv6 laptop and it works okay. i even use it to send and receive documents from a phone in the absence of a usb cord. but recently after upgrading my windows 10 the blutooth icon disappeared from action centre and it was like i never had bluetooth. I know the hardware is present as i have used it before but i dont know what is happening now. pls guys help out
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 7:22pm On May 10, 2018
I just got a system with 4GB ram and Intel Celeron N2815, it runs windows 8.1 pro. So far so I've not run into any problems with the performance, I'm planning to upgrade to windows 10, will there be an effect on the performance of the system after the upgrade to windows 10?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Maxcollins042(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2018
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

OFFICIAL WINDOWS 10 CREATORS UPDATE
(Visit with a non Windows device to get the link)
Please how can I prevent too much data consumption when I'm browsing with a MODEM on windows 10?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 3:29am On May 13, 2018
@computerboy, do I really need to uninstall my antivirus before upgrading to windows 10?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 11:54pm On May 13, 2018
rawdpiper:
@computerboy, do I really need to uninstall my antivirus before upgrading to windows 10?

no. not necessary
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 2:18am On May 14, 2018
computerboy:

no. not necessary

ok. thank you
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by mbz101(m): 11:02am On May 14, 2018
We buy and sell Bitcoin,Eth,Bch,Skrill,Payoneer,Nettteller,Paypal and other digital money

For ur online Clean E-marketing tools
Php Mailer:$15
Cp:$15
Rdp:$15
Google voice:$10
Webmail:$15
VPN No logs $30 yr

Take note as will are solution provide for accounts and credit code

We can provide you likes, followers,views,comments,subscriber for any of your FACEBOOK,TWITTER,INSTAGRAM,YOUTUBE,PININTEREST ETC

Amazon aws EC2 Active (3) Accounts $75 One Account is $30

VPS Windows Server $32 Per Year

Business verified Account Payza $60

$50 aws Credits | Srise 2017 $25

Digital Ocean $50 credit code $25

bing Ads coupon 200$ worldwide $50

Tinkoff Bank wallet + verified iD+ virtual MasterCard $50

Verified USA paypal merchant account worldwide $60
Note: REQUIREMENT: you must have an active payoneer account, which is free to open.

BUSINESS Paypal Verified Account w/ Transaction History $100

Crypters & binders software MegaPack 60+ items $85

Stealth PayPal account age 2010+ Bank+card+Cookies $100

Lynda and Udemy with github account lifetime $20

payoneer.com USA GBP EUR approved account not used $45

Premium Linkedin.com 119$/month 1 month is included $50

Windows 10 PRO x64 Pre-Activated Cracked OS iso $30

Account capitalist.net verification payment service $60

I'm legitimate business. No games please..

Contact me to place order: 08051671260
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by yinkeys(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2018
computerboy:

Compiled by Computerboy

DOWNLOAD LINK

OFFICIAL WINDOWS 10 CREATORS UPDATE
(Visit with a non Windows device to get the link)
Thanks a lot for this.
Was wondering how to fix this data zapping Windows on my new PC
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by 4lorunsho(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2018
Pls help my windows 10 it is writing windows license will expire soon.pls computer boy or all gurus here
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2018
4lorunsho:
Pls help my windows 10 it is writing windows license will expire soon.pls computer boy or all gurus here

Hello

Check here https://www.sendspace.com/file/di5w6o to activate your windows permanently.

*Cheers*
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by awoofawoo: 1:19pm On May 20, 2018
All browsers on my laptop can't play online videos on Windows 10 Pro...any solution......Am using the latest build download direct from Microsoft site last week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by samsanyus(m): 11:02am On May 21, 2018
Hello,

I got a system prompt to update my Windows 10 OS on my laptop. It seems the update was not successful after restart.
First I cannot boot to desktop, later I was able to boot to desktop when I created a desktop folder in C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile
Now, the desktop is useless. I cannot run any program, Windows explorer is not working, search is not working, also I cannot connect my WIFI.

Please find attached error I got when I want to run explorer.exe

please I need help to resolve this so that my laptop will work again without loosing data.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by JOJOTRENDS: 12:38am On May 29, 2018
Hello here i need help my PC not booting it stucked in Automatic repair loop i've tried everything even used command prompt BCD and Mbr rebuil still it didn't work, any help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:40pm On May 29, 2018
awoofawoo:
All browsers on my laptop can't play online videos on Windows 10 Pro...any solution......Am using the latest build download direct from Microsoft site last week

download and install Adobe flash player
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:41pm On May 29, 2018
samsanyus:
Hello,

I got a system prompt to update my Windows 10 OS on my laptop. It seems the update was not successful after restart.
First I cannot boot to desktop, later I was able to boot to desktop when I created a desktop folder in C:\Windows\System32\config\systemprofile
Now, the desktop is useless. I cannot run any program, Windows explorer is not working, search is not working, also I cannot connect my WIFI.

Please find attached error I got when I want to run explorer.exe

please I need help to resolve this so that my laptop will work again without loosing data.

as you rightly said the update wasn't successful. You'll need to do system restore to a previous date before you installed the update

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by computerboy: 5:43pm On May 29, 2018
JOJOTRENDS:
Hello here i need help my PC not booting it stucked in Automatic repair loop i've tried everything even used command prompt BCD and Mbr rebuil still it didn't work, any help?

Automatic repair boot loop means corrupt OS. Do a system restore to previous date or get a window 10 disc and do a system repair
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by awoofawoo: 6:45pm On May 29, 2018
computerboy:

download and install Adobe flash player
Thanks!

Didn't work.... sad sad sad
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2018
awoofawoo:

Is it the April 2018 update? If it is, are you experiencing any issues after the update?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by awoofawoo: 6:53pm On May 29, 2018
rawdpiper:

Is it the April 2018 update? If it is, are you experiencing any issues after the update?
Yes update from windows 8.1 to the latest Windows 10 pro.................

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by rawdpiper(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
awoofawoo:
Yes update from windows 8.1 to the latest Windows 10 pro.................

Ok. Thanks. Been wanting to upgrade but was thinking the new update might have bugs. Will go ahead withe the upgrade this night?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by freezyprinzy(m): 6:57pm On May 31, 2018
I was on my system and suddenly all the icons of my system became large and I tried changing the resolution still no changes abeg I need help.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Dolypson04(m): 9:11pm On May 31, 2018
Someone help me please. Some keys on my keyboard stopped working after an incomplete window update. All efforts to restore it to normalcy proved abortive. I have updated and rolled back the keyboard driver several times.
Hp 650 Window 10
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2018
Dolypson04:
Someone help me please. Some keys on my keyboard stopped working after an incomplete window update. All efforts to restore it to normalcy proved abortive. I have updated and rolled back the keyboard driver several times.
Hp 650 Window 10

Hello.
Can we know the keys that aren't working?

Note * if the keys include letters and numbers then there is every possibility that the keyboard is bad....you may ask why it's after update? Well it may just be a coincidence! undecided undecided

*cheers *
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 9:05am On Jun 01, 2018
freezyprinzy:
I was on my system and suddenly all the icons of my system became large and I tried changing the resolution still no changes abeg I need help.

Hello.

Let me guess grin the images also look blurred as like a 19th century display... Was I right?

... Just update the graphics drivers...and you're good.

*cheers*
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by freezyprinzy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.

Let me guess grin the images also look blurred as like a 19th century display... Was I right?

... Just update the graphics drivers...and you're good.

*cheers*

resolved thank you bro.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by amber5555: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is really informative, some windows 10 errors such as https://thewindowssolutions.com/windows-update-error-0x80070057/ need to be solved on every windows pc.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.