Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) - Computers (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) (408029 Views)

Biko!! Has Anybody Gotten The Windows10 Creators Update / Post All Laptops And Gadgets Related Problems For Quick Response And Solutions / Common Issues After Installing Windows 10 And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 12:47am On Dec 13, 2019
Iamsheye:
You mean the screen will be repaired separately and also cost more than 10k

Some screen comes together with the touch,while some are separate.

What's the model number of your pavilion 15?
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by nonny1212: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2019
This "setup.exe" keeps draining my data each time i browse with my modem. is there a way to disable it permanently? I noticed this after I updated mt PC to the latest version of windows 10.

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Jackossky(m): 5:22am On Dec 14, 2019
Help, I've tried installing Windows update on my Samsung rv509 to no avail. No method seems working. It keeps responding with

"There were some problems installing windows update... This may help "0x80240fff"

Also, whenever I try to restart the systems, it hangs and stops at the window icon.

Someone should please help with this...

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by MARVELLOUS04: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2019
Buy Durable Computers Online
Still pondering whether to go for a desktop with a large screen, lots of RAM and memory capacity and functionality such as the Apple Laptop or an laptop for traveling such as the Dell Inspiron? Have you considered how great it would be to have everything you need on a sleek tablet? At Marvtech we have whatever you need to get you started and keep you up to date in this fast-paced tech world, even the ever-popular Acer aspire one as well as a large selection of laptop models from brands like HP, Samsung, Dell and many more that comes with great electronic features and designs. This includes the software, hardware, and peripherals you need for your computing devices such as keyboards, monitors, RAM, a webcam and mouse. Buy Computer Online at Marvtech to experience super convenient & stress-free shopping and we also offer the best prices of computers online in Nigeria.
marvtech: Your One Stop Online Computing Solutions
What is a computer and what's life without modern technology? Computing helps make social and corporate life easier. Work can be completed more efficiently because of the accuracy and speed brought about by such smart gadgets. Marvtech brings you a range of accessories from computers and tablets to software, memory cards or even a modem or router to make sure your office networking runs smoothly and provides organization as well as brighten up your workspace. Even though computers play a major role in keeping our offices running, the same could be said about our personal lives. With laptops or tablets the face of info tech is changing by becoming more user-friendly for travel and keeping you in touch with the rest of the world and your business while on the go. Marvtech offers you the possibility to buy various types of backpack laptops bag and computer online in Nigeria at best prices.

Some Popular Computer Brands To Buy

Lenovo Computers
ASUS Computers
HP Computers
Dell Computers
Toshiba Computer
Call Engineer Marvellous 0807782469
Telegram channel:
https:///laptel
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ladykilllar: 8:36am On Dec 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

Download re_loader activator online and activate it.

I hope this works, thank you for your response.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 9:05am On Dec 15, 2019
Jackossky:
Help, I've tried installing Windows update on my Samsung rv509 to no avail. No method seems working. It keeps responding with

"There were some problems installing windows update... This may help "0x80240fff"

Also, whenever I try to restart the systems, it hangs and stops at the window icon.

Someone should please help with this...

Google the error code.

0x80240fff

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by grudges: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2019
Last time I tried to activate windows 10 pro using KMSPico unfortunately I ended up installing Virus to my system, I dont want repeat the same mistake, I want someone to share the working links to download it. Thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2019
grudges:
Last time I tried to activate windows 10 pro using KMSPico unfortunately I ended up installing Virus to my system, I dont want repeat the same mistake, I want someone to share the working links to download it. Thanks

Use re_loader activator.

http://windows-activating.net/download/179/
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2019
ladykilllar:

I hope this works, thank you for your response.

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by ladykilllar: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

Activated already, it now shows

Edition :Windows 10 Remote server

Activation :Windows is activated using your organisation' s activation service'

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by moxsella(m): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pls I just installed windows 8.1 on lenovo s12, the problem am facing now is that all the videos I play on window media player and VLC freezes very bad
Any solution plsss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by grudges: 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
udemzyudex:

Use re_loader activator.

Thank you chairman, its works fine

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by BiqSean(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
pls help all my apps are no longer opening again, after I install an app, it will open but when I close it back and open again it won't ( showing me 0xc0000005 error ) and I have done the windows restore, disable antivirus and command prompt, yet no solution... To even upgrade am to windows 10 hard person, after downloading and installing the windows 10 update to about 87% it shows error.. pls anyone pls help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2019
BiqSean:
pls help all my apps are no longer opening again, after I install an app, it will open but when I close it back and open again it won't ( showing me 0xc0000005 error ) and I have done the windows restore, disable antivirus and command prompt, yet no solution... To even upgrade am to windows 10 hard person, after downloading and installing the windows 10 update to about 87% it shows error.. pls anyone pls help

When you get an error code, that's the first clue.

I have said this a number of times here, always Google the error code to understand what you're dealing with.

Since it is showing you error , probably a blue screen when it gets to 87%,use another RAM,if you have two RAM stick installed on your laptop, remove one and leave the other one,cos one of them might be the culprit.

Bad HDD or corrupt me region can cause this too.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by incx: 8:10am On Dec 21, 2019
can anyone share a link to a windows 7 problem and solution forum?my system as being on start up repair for hours now. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by udemzyudex(m): 10:14am On Dec 21, 2019
incx:
can anyone share a link to a windows 7 problem and solution forum?my system as being on start up repair for hours now. thanks

Reinstall the operating system.
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 7:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
incx:

Hello.
If your system has been on startup repair for hours, chances are;

* The OS is corrupt— well, totally corrupt. The start-up repair utility is possibly corrupt and will stick there till eternity. You will need to re-install the OS.

* The HDD (Hard Drive) is weak and needs replacement — you should back up data and change your hard drive.

*Cheers*
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by BestJerry(m): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2019
The year has not ended. You can still become a Web Designer before the end of 2019. Adjust your sails for a more successful year ahead with a top in-demand skill using this *Year End Offer*

*What to learn:*
▪How to host a zero cost website for your practice.
▪How to register a business domain name.
▪How to design and host websites to increase business leads.
▪How to set up a professionally customized business emails.
▪How to create a free online store.
▪How to add payment gateway to a free online store.
▪Making your business searchable on google.

Training venue: Whatsapp group
Mode: Video, audio, text.

*This is a very rare offer with loaded content that every business needs whether you want to design yours or for your clients.*
*Join the group...*

https:// chat. whatsapp. com/ INCT3qQL0UCCAapQdACn2y

Or contact me through my WhatsApp number 07085974779
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Liamzzybaba(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Razak5:

Hello.
If your system has been on startup repair for hours, chances are;

* The OS is corrupt— well, totally corrupt. The start-up repair utility is possibly corrupt and will stick there till eternity. You will need to re-install the OS.

* The HDD (Hard Drive) is weak and needs replacement — you should back up data and change your hard drive.

*Cheers*

Good day, pls my Hp laptop screen has been flickering from some days.

Any solutions please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2019
Liamzzybaba:

Good day, pls my Hp laptop screen has been flickering from some days.

Any solutions please?

Hello.

2 Scenarios

1. Screen flickers even when you don't move the screen: way out:- update display drivers. If updating drivers doesn't work, then you'll need to consider replacing your screen.

2. Screen flickers ONLY when you turn the display: way out:- Flex needs replacement. If this doesn't work, then we will consider troubleshooting the mother board.

*Of course the troubleshooting gets slightly more complex with an ultrabook, hence the need for a competent computer technician.

*Cheers*
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Youngsage: 2:00am On Dec 26, 2019
Guys, help needed please.

Been facing this issue for quite a while now but it's getting out of hand.

My laptop gets extremely hot! Like boiling hot. The bottom, side and even the keyboard area. I just hope it doesn't affect my motherboard/hard disk. It's probably a cooling fan error. I can no longer use it conveniently for 30 mins at a stretch within it hanging.

Any DIY solutions to this? What can I do
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Liamzzybaba(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2019
Razak5:

Hello.

2 Scenarios

1. Screen flickers even when you don't move the screen: way out:- update display drivers. If updating drivers doesn't work, then you'll need to consider replacing your screen.

2. Screen flickers ONLY when you turn the display: way out:- Flex needs replacement. If this doesn't work, then we will consider troubleshooting the mother board.

*Of course the troubleshooting gets slightly more complex with an ultrabook, hence the need for a competent computer technician.

*Cheers*
Scenario 1 it is. Thanks a lot boss. I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Youngsage: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
Youngsage:

My laptop gets extremely hot! Like boiling hot. The bottom, side and even the keyboard area. I just hope it doesn't affect my motherboard/hard disk. It's probably a cooling fan error. I can no longer use it conveniently for 30 mins at a stretch within it hanging.

cry cry

cc Razak5
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by dammygoody(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2019
Well-done guys...

My HP 15 Windows 10 laptop just started this issue of "plugged in, not charging" and it's been so annoying. I have tried uninstalling the battery drivers, no change. Pls what else can I do, by the way, I noticed a plastic burning smell coming from the charging port some days back but I thought it was due to the broken plastic around the charging port....

Pls Ejor biko... Any DIY solution?

Urgent please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2019
Youngsage:

Hi.
Not much you can really do especially if your PC isn't really accessible.

Your PC is having temperature related issues. Luckily, the motherboard is equipped with a mechanism that shuts the entire system down should the temperature exceed a certain threshold.

So, your laptop has three main components responsible for heat extraction. Namely; the fan (blow out heat that's sent from heat sink); the heat sink (absorbs heat evenly from thermal pastes/pads and sends to fan); and the thermal paste/pads (traps heat evenly and send to the heat sink to absorb)...phew grin...

So, if either of the above mentioned component develops issues or goes bad, the heat spikes and y'know, poof!! Your PC shuts down in like 20min/30min— Accompanied by a little hanging and freezing ofcourse wink

Way out:- checking these components and resolving whatever issues thereof.

It's worthy of note that the hanging/freezing might be due to a failing hard drive or a corrupt OS.

*Cheers*

Oh...by the way, I need me some hard boiled eggs, sure can help with that? grin

1 Like

Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2019
dammygoody:
Well-done guys...

My HP 15 Windows 10 laptop just started this issue of "plugged in, not charging" and it's been so annoying. I have tried uninstalling the battery drivers, no change. Pls what else can I do, by the way, I noticed a plastic burning smell coming from the charging port some days back but I thought it was due to the broken plastic around the charging port....

Pls Ejor biko... Any DIY solution?

Urgent please.

... burning smell Funke!!!

Hi.
Nice try you gave by trying to re-install the battery driver. This means if it wasn't a hardware issue, you would have fixed it —you're a hero.

However, the burning smell thing means you should see a technician, right away.
There could be a component heating up seriously and could be in contact with the plastic casing giving rise to the foul burning plastic smell...

So, yeah - see a tech

*Cheers*
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by dammygoody(m): 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2019
Razak5:

... burning smell Funke!!!

Hi.
Nice try you gave by trying to re-install the battery driver. This means if it wasn't a hardware issue, you would have fixed it —you're a hero.

However, the burning smell thing means you should see a technician, right away.
There could be a component heating up seriously and could be in contact with the plastic casing giving rise to the foul burning plastic smell...

So, yeah - see a tech

*Cheers*
grin cheesy ... Thanks

Alright sir. When I was just about celebrating it's 6th year without seeing a technician's screwdriver...o my laptop!!!
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Razak5(m): 9:19am On Dec 28, 2019
dammygoody:

grin cheesy ... Thanks

Alright sir. When I was just about celebrating it's 6th year without seeing a technician's screwdriver...o my laptop!!!

Wait! What? shocked grin
Time to get a new one oo.

------------------
Im your plug, just incase you need one or if you want to fix this ofcourse
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by jubianose(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
I downloaded MS Word 2010 and to install it they demands "product key" which is a 25 characters. pls anybody has those keys. Or where I should get them. thanks
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Youngsage: 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Razak5:

Hi.
Not much you can really do especially if your PC isn't really accessible.

Your PC is having temperature related issues. Luckily, the motherboard is equipped with a mechanism that shuts the entire system down should the temperature exceed a certain threshold.

So, your laptop has three main components responsible for heat extraction. Namely; the fan (blow out heat that's sent from heat sink); the heat sink (absorbs heat evenly from thermal pastes/pads and sends to fan); and the thermal paste/pads (traps heat evenly and send to the heat sink to absorb)...phew grin...

So, if either of the above mentioned component develops issues or goes bad, the heat spikes and y'know, poof!! Your PC shuts down in like 20min/30min— Accompanied by a little hanging and freezing ofcourse wink

Way out:- checking these components and resolving whatever issues thereof.

It's worthy of note that the hanging/freezing might be due to a failing hard drive or a corrupt OS.

*Cheers*

Oh...by the way, I need me some hard boiled eggs, sure can help with that? grin

Wow! Thanks a lot for simplifying the issue to the very basics, really appreciate.

Are you in Lagos please??

If yes, I could bring the laptop over for your expertise handling. And about the eggs, sure thing. wink grin
Re: Windows 10 Problems And Solutions (official Microsoft Windows 10 links added) by Vasgas: 8:33am On Dec 29, 2019
Does formating an HDD increase its health life

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (166) (Reply)

Ubuntu Linux / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.