Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat (1018 Views)

Stop dating broke girls, they cheat the most - How True Is This? / Things Men Go Through When They Cheat. / Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by jonaifame22(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Men are faithful,it's just dat women will not let us be,everything they do is geared towards getting the attention of men,women are responible for most of the love related problems on earth,infact if I have my way,I'll neva marry,cos if I start to imagine how many men have climbed on my woman as if she's a palmwine tree,I might not just touch her in bed, many of them have nothinhg to offer but sex, infact gals are .............
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by MISSNORA(f): 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Make una leave us alone o
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by jonaifame22(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
MISSNORA:
Make una leave us alone o
I tot u came wth an answer!
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by divinehand2003(m): 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
OP DON'T BE THIS HYPOCRITICAL.
LAST I CHECKED, YOU TOASTED A PRETTY LADY A SECOND AGO. DID U CONSIDER IF SHE HAD SOMEBODY ALREADY?
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by jonaifame22(m): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
divinehand2003:
OP DON'T BE THIS HYPOCRITICAL.
LAST I CHECKED, YOU TOASTED A PRETTY LADY A SECOND AGO. DID U CONSIDER IF SHE HAD SOMEBODY ALREADY?
it's not my jod to find dat out,d lady should be able to say when she's single or dating

1 Like

Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by IamLEGEND1: 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
they know they have absolutely nothing to offer other than their vagìnas.

and ladies for krystz sake,wen u know u only have ur yansh to offer,learn how to offer it well...

dont just open the legs and lay there like a dead fish.
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by pweedyuz(f): 2:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and ladies for krystz sake,wen u know u only have ur yansh to offer,learn how to offer it well...

hehehehehehehe
okay,,i knw im nt suppose to laff over this buh couldnt help it.....
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by jonaifame22(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

hehehehehe,they don't even know how to give a guy the fvck of his life
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by IamLEGEND1: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
pweedyuz:

hehehehehehehe
okay,,i knw im nt suppose to laff over this buh couldnt help it.....

no be joking matter na....

if a girl recognises that the only merit she possess is her vagìna then she should endeavour to learn how to make it work for her....

laugh at hóokers all u want,but at least dem know how to give the tin well well....

in fact,i'm off to a strip club to get a lap dance or something.
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by pweedyuz(f): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

no be joking matter na....

if a girl recognises that the only merit she possess is her vagìna then she should endeavour to learn how to make it work for her....

laugh at hóokers all u want,but at least dem know how to give the tin well well....

in fact,i'm off to a strip club to get a lap dance or something.
shey u know say that tin wey dem dey give well well dey carry disease atymes ??
strip club?? by this tym ??
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by IamLEGEND1: 3:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
pweedyuz:

shey u know say that tin wey dem dey give well well dey carry disease atymes ??
strip club?? by this tym ??

doesnt matter,cuz i sure as hell wont waste my time sleeping with a girl that is about as active as a corpse in the sheets.

ashawoz don upgrade now,now dem dey clean their vaginas pass most of the "mother maryz" we get...

some girls wey go leave the pubic hair make e grow sotey e go start dey curl and twist like dada.

e get time wey dem dey go strip club ni?
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by pweedyuz(f): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

doesnt matter,cuz i sure as hell wont waste my time sleeping with a girl that is about as active as a corpse in the sheets.

ashawoz don upgrade now,now dem dey clean their vaginas pass most of the "mother maryz" we get...

some girls wey go leave the pubic hair make e grow sotey e go start dey curl and twist like dada.

e get time wey dem dey go strip club ni?

Lollll
U no dey go wotk ni??
I tink say strip club nah 4 nyt ?
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by IamLEGEND1: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
pweedyuz:
Lollll U no dey go wotk ni?? I tink say strip club nah 4 nyt ?
na student i be
so technically,yeah i'm jobless.
d lights are always dimmed inside....
so morning or night,if u enter u no go know.
Re: How Come Women Neva Pass In Relationships Despite How Much They Cheat by jonaifame22(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na student i be
so technically,yeah i'm jobless.
d lights are always dimmed inside....
so morning or night,if u enter u no go know.
lol

(1) (Reply)

10 Problems Only Girls With Big Booties Can Understand / Ladies Do You Need A Sister In-law Like This? Lol / Wil U Forgive Her?Man Discover His Girlfriend Has Been Sleeping Wit His Dad(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.