Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady (18614 Views)

Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) / 10 Good Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / 10 Solid Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
hahaha sombodi go craze ooooo grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by menix(m): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jst watch ow many likes the OP will get frm the ugly folks...

OP.. u 4got to add:
* Most ugly gals ve Nofin to do wiv Mammi water/ evil spirit cous even mammi water/evil spirits re scared of them...

Ugly gals rocks!!!! Provided I ve got a pillow on my bed[s][/s]

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by ireneony(f): 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
thank God I'm pretty tongue
in this new age, it's very hard to detect a ugly lady..... talk about surgerygrin

I notice that ugly women get married to handsome men
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by WizyTechs: 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin NOTED

Next Thread.............

50 Benefits of being Beautiful
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by redgem(f): 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:
Flawless write up OP.

That is the more reason I flow with some ladies on NL like the one below me (mhizdeedy), kachisbarbie, adeh39, tohpahz, redgem, mzcorloene and co. These ladies are not beautiful grin cheesy but their character is so lovely that the attention, pm and all that they get from nairaland guys is more than those arrogant olosho babes, names withheld.

Now back to the your post because of time. Most ugly ladies are adorable, God fearing, live a successful life, most are intelligent and marrying them will make you live a fulfilled life.

If not because biola travelled oversea, I for don marry her. Though she has fight lion tribal marks like chronic Ibadan woman but her attitude is flawless.

When she boarded the plane last year to USA, there was these mixed feelings was in my mind which are 1. Will biola ever come back to Nigeria because it's as if virgin Atlantic is carrying my flower? 2. I just hope eventually nobody will snatch her over there.

Lol and behold, biola did plastic surgery and she is looking so lovely. She is married now by the way. cry

Me ugly? Wristbangle I don't want to talk oh
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Points void
See my crush don quote me oooo cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ones she gat a kitty... Nothing else matters ....worst come to worse, u can always use the pillow to cover her face..
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lol, tbh I don't think they know they're ugly. They'll think this is about someone else they think is ugly & so on. Anyway, I don't agree with all the points on this thread. Most ugly girls I've seen have been delusional about their looks & had the queen of sheba attitude to go with it. I worked with one that had a huge ego & was in love with the mirror. Every 2 seconds she'd be checking herself in the mirror, putting on lip gloss or taking (hideous) selfies. She was the epitome of confidence & it almost made her beautiful. She was a playess too. Juggling multiple dudes at a time. I think confidence overshadows how someone looks because people find it attractive, I guess.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
MhizDeedy:
grin lmao at number 3! Tosyne2much sure as no type grin

On nairaland: no 1 will think of investigating ur acct to say u re fake or impersonating to be someone else cuz they know if u re to impersonate? U wil sure pick a pretty picture angry grin
I know my Swthrt is pretty cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:
Flawless write up OP.

That is the more reason I flow with some ladies on NL like the one below me (mhizdeedy), kachisbarbie, adeh39, tohpahz, redgem, mzcorloene and co. These ladies are not beautiful grin cheesy but their character is so lovely that the attention, pm and all that they get from nairaland guys is more than those arrogant olosho babes, names withheld.

Now back to the your post because of time. Most ugly ladies are adorable, God fearing, live a successful life, most are intelligent and marrying them will make you live a fulfilled life.

If not because biola travelled oversea, I for don marry her. Though she has fight lion tribal marks like chronic Ibadan woman but her attitude is flawless.

When she boarded the plane last year to USA, there was these mixed feelings was in my mind which are 1. Will biola ever come back to Nigeria because it's as if virgin Atlantic is carrying my flower? 2. I just hope eventually nobody will snatch her over there.

Lol and behold, biola did plastic surgery and she is looking so lovely. She is married now by the way. cry

Ouch! So must u nau tell everybody we re ugly ehn? cry shey u see y nobody dares investigate my acct cry cry God dey sha.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know my Swthrt is pretty cheesy

Lol cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by redgem(f): 7:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ouch! So must u nau tell everybody we re ugly ehn? cry shey u see y nobody dares investigate my acct cry cry God dey sha.

Lol.... Don't mind him! He wants them to yab us
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by meelorlah(f): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
No lady is ugly as far as I'm concerned

BTW,Happy Birthday To Me

3 Likes

Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by redgem(f): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
See my crush don quote me oooo cheesy

Crushing on an ugly girl? undecided
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Randyhot:
Ones she gat a kitty... Nothing else matters ....worse come to worse, u can always use the pillow to cover her face..
Bwhahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

So na pillow u dey always use cover her face ? cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Glowstone(m): 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
bros nah lie OK

1. wen konji hold Am guy come she go give d virginity
2. anybody can be promiscuous, in fact. u wud be surprise that the ugly ones are more promiscuous,it depends on individual.

3.another lie OK, in fact nah dem dey get heart break pass as dem ugly guys go thing say dem dey Even help dem as people no go too ask them out so d guys cheat on them as even if she finds out she can't break up cos she is not sure another guy ask her out. plus. most ugly girls tends to be desperate then guys exploit them

4.who talk am?? like say u never meet yet .in fact most guys dey like hit on ugly girls cos she no go waste time to cooperate

5. lie, most ugly girls are the most rude people u all ever meet cos she gat nothing to loose

6.depends on individual

7. who go turn down fine geh come help ugly one u well

8. ugly girl go spend all. her time n money to look beautiful while beautiful ones no even get time

9. peeps go be like "oh boy look. hu get that ugly girl

10. no comment
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Lol.... Don't mind him! He wants them to yab us

Lol cheesy grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by peeparty(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
rosy4u:
#teamugly cheesy
#Remain like that.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol m I? embarassed
well first off, ugly gurls hide thr dp and aren't ashamed to put it.. Second, even tho they put it, they dnt take it down in d next 5seconds.. cheesy

Buh ur face try sha.. Only say u get oblong shaped head... Whch is still cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
bqlekan:
Make I book space first.. I trust wristbangle, him go don pick the no 1 spot

This your list dey somehow oo oga tosyne2much.. nah ugly girls plenty for oloshos nowadays.
Maybe the stare point is true sha.. and who said they are well cultured? You never jam winchwinch grin

What do u expect bro? tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
ireneony:
thank God I'm pretty tongue

in this new age, it's very hard to detect a ugly lady.....
talk about surgerygrin

I notice that ugly women get married to handsome men

Opposites attract baby.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Truckpusher(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Anytime you come across group of girls hanging out and you want to try your luck , kindly approach and be nice the ugly one among them - That's your sure passport to the rest. grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ugly ladies with PHAT nyash hit me up Hahahahha
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Ahan han what happened nau cry
grin How you?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bwhahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

So na pillow u dey always use cover her face ? cheesy
....just use the pillow hide the ugly face while screaming' baby i lov u'...when done..clean up and go get fresh air outside..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
well first off, ugly gurls hide thr dp and aren't ashamed to put it.. Second, even tho they put it, they dnt take it down in d next 5seconds.. cheesy

Lol hehhehhe do u want me to av fat face?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by bqlekan(m): 7:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:

What do u expect bro? tongue
The kind relationship between you and tosyne ehn... FTC no sure for external source on your threads... diaragods
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by peeparty(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2015
Beautiful heart + urgly facially = correct product

obanje beauty + demonic spirit = Evil product.

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by bqlekan(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
X C A B C Z X A A B C... tongue which one be OBLONG? You wicked.,,,She's pretty sha.. her attitudes too.. cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 7:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Hahahahaha. See this one. U self know say u nor Tew fine tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by AdeniyiA(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
10. Feel free to add the last one
I drop my pen at this point
Oyah keep throwing chairs and stones
Runs out of thread [i]

http://tosyne2much..nl/2015/09/10-benefits-of-being-ugly-as-lady.html?m=1

www..ng/2015/09/03/10-benefits-of-being-ugly-as-a-lady/

Abeg which girl get this your number ten as benefit ?

In fact big chairs and stones on your head angry
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Cutehector(m): 7:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol hehhehhe do u want me to av fat face?
lmao.. A little flesh will just be fine... U'v got a bony face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do / Can You Leave Your Phone Unlocked With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.