Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady (18612 Views)

Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) / 10 Good Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / 10 Solid Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by danbrowndmf(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
I'm totally dissapointed in you.sad
what have I done?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:

Lol..... How possible is it?
Very possible you know tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by pbs4real(m): 11:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mhizkel:

I'm totally dissapointed in you.sad
u shouldn't be hun grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by danduj(m): 11:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol m I? embarassed
hell no
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by bqlekan(m): 6:49am On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

Hehehe. I need to confirm first for security purpose. _Bqlekan will understand more.
hehehe.. cheesy I dey fear monikers wey just register this year.,, grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 7:02am On Sep 04, 2015
bqlekan:
hehehe.. cheesy I dey fear monikers wey just register this year.,, grin
Baba no be only u oooo

I swear I dey fear all these new female moniikers, especially the ones wey the profile pictures too fine cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by bqlekan(m): 7:09am On Sep 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba no be only u oooo

I swear I dey fear all these new female moniikers, especially the ones wey the profile pictures too fine cheesy
asin ehn!!! More reason I no dey flirt with dem.. make person no come turn gay grin morning bro
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by naijaboiy: 7:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Did this Make front page? undecided
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by SirDorianGray(m): 8:03am On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:
Flawless write up OP.

That is the more reason I flow with some ladies on NL like the one below me (mhizdeedy), kachisbarbie, adeh39, tohpahz, redgem, mzcorloene and co. These ladies are not beautiful grin cheesy but their character is so lovely that the attention, pm and all that they get from nairaland guys is more than those arrogant olosho babes, names withheld.

Now back to the your post because of time. Most ugly ladies are adorable, God fearing, live a successful life, most are intelligent and marrying them will make you live a fulfilled life.

If not because biola travelled oversea, I for don marry her. Though she has fight lion tribal marks like chronic Ibadan woman but her attitude is flawless.

When she boarded the plane last year to USA, there were these mixed feelings in my mind which are 1. Will biola ever come back to Nigeria because it's as if virgin Atlantic is carrying my flower? 2. I just hope eventually nobody will snatch her over there.

Lol and behold, biola did plastic surgery and she is looking so lovely. She is married now by the way. cry

Kai this guy!!!
Chico Ejiro no sabi reach u walahi!!
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by tohpahz(f): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:
Flawless write up OP.

That is the more reason I flow with some ladies on NL like the one below me (mhiz.deedy), kachisba.rbie, ad.eh39, tohpahz, re.dgem, mzcorlo.ene and co. These ladies are not beautiful grin cheesy but their character is so lovely that the attention, pm and all that they get from nairaland guys is more than those arrogant olosho babes, names withheld.

Now back to the your post because of time. Most ugly ladies are adorable, God fearing, live a successful life, most are intelligent and marrying them will make you live a fulfilled life.

If not because biola travelled oversea, I for don marry her. Though she has fight lion tribal marks like chronic Ibadan woman but her attitude is flawless.

When she boarded the plane last year to USA, there were these mixed feelings in my mind which are 1. Will biola ever come back to Nigeria because it's as if virgin Atlantic is carrying my flower? 2. I just hope eventually nobody will snatch her over there.

Lol and behold, biola did plastic surgery and she is looking so lovely. She is married now by the way. cry

@these ladies are not beautiful. embarassed

Why are u announcing our ugly state to nl na.. sad
I tot it was 'our' secret.. lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 8:30am On Sep 04, 2015
tohpahz:

@these ladies are not beautiful. embarassed

Why are u announcing our ugly state to nl na.. sad
I tot it was 'our' secret.. lipsrsealed

Hahahahahaha tongue tongue tongue. Ntooorhhhin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 8:31am On Sep 04, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Kai this guy!!!
Chico Ejiro no sabi reach u walahi!!

Make him come learn film production from me oo cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 04, 2015
No girl is ugly tongue

We are all Beautiful wink
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by jaybee3(m): 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
No girl is ugly tongue

We are all Beautiful wink

Lies from the pit of hell

What you should have said is beauty encompasses more than physical attraction
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahaha grin or u want to be like prettythicksme dat. Yeye gal
undecided
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by HomoSapiien: 9:10am On Sep 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
No girl is ugly tongue We are all Beautiful wink
angry Beautiful lie. My girlfriend is ugly like sh*t undecided
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 04, 2015
HomoSapiien:

angry Beautiful lie. My girlfriend is ugly like sh*t undecided
But there's a reason why u are with her, something very attractive about her... that means she's beautiful
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by HomoSapiien: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2015
Adufetohposh:
But there's a reason why u are with her, something very attractive about her... that means she's beautiful

Money; she's got money. cool
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:14am On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Did this Make front page? undecided
E neva enter FP ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by slimmyjimmy(m): 11:25am On Sep 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
E neva enter FP ooooo cheesy
Wonderful! smiley
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Broda EmmaFantastic, I see say you dey view this thread

Hope I'm safe sha? cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2015
slimmyjimmy:
Wonderful! smiley
Na so bros cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by anigbajumo(m): 11:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Person fit enter tripple chance on this thread.....

Those fmales monikers wey jst registered dis yr....

Smh,for some mumu nigga
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Broda EmmaFantastic, I see say you dey view this thread

Hope I'm safe sha? cheesy
Lol. You are vey very safe joor. I came online, saw your "share" and just briefly checked the thread. Your points are kind of correct...but not too correct. Have you seen...here...a situation where an ugly girl, just because she's ugly, makes herself easy to get and thereby becomes a slut...as in, all da guys in da hood will p.h.u.c.k her...one by one. You know I've actually seen such? You see, ugliness and poverty affect in the same way-it sometimes makes some girls become cheap-either because they are extremely poor or they are ugly, and so end up being sluts and oloshos...and some evil/satanic guys tend a lot to take advantage of girls that are either ugly or poor...opportunity for some easy "gig". Just my observation.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
pbs4real:
hahahaha like seriously Ladivva hun were @ thou grin
Sugar, where have you been?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by rosy4u(f): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
wristbangle:

So u ugly?
Yes naa sad
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by rosy4u(f): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
kinglekan:

Tah!!!! undecided
See ur mouth
tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by pbs4real(m): 12:37am On Sep 05, 2015
LaDivva:

Sugar, where have you been?
honey work tinz....have mis'd u oooh grin cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by pbs4real(m): 12:40am On Sep 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided
nah lie I lie? tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by kinglekan: 1:47am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by kinglekan: 1:49am On Sep 05, 2015

Curvydiva type something. Don't just keep viewing. grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by richy5(m): 2:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Follow my page on Instagram @michel.mo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online / The Male Ego: What Is It? / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.