Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,356 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady (18613 Views)

Why Wont People Admit That Being Ugly Is A Problem? (picture Added) / 10 Good Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / 10 Solid Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Cutehector(m): 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
bqlekan:
hehehe.. I never see her sha... tongue chai
u see ur life.. Butt licker tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
ronald4lif:
Nicely written and well thought out. Well done Tosyne.

Goodevening professor. How was your day sir?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:
Flawless write up OP.

That is the more reason I flow with some ladies on NL like the one below me (mhizdeedy), kachisbarbie, adeh39, tohpahz, redgem, mzcorloene and co. These ladies are not beautiful grin cheesy but their character is so lovely that the attention, pm and all that they get from nairaland guys is more than those arrogant olosho babes, names withheld.

Now back to the your post because of time. Most ugly ladies are adorable, God fearing, live a successful life, most are intelligent and marrying them will make you live a fulfilled life.

If not because biola travelled oversea, I for don marry her.[b] Though she has fight lion tribal marks like chronic Ibadan woman [/b]but her attitude is flawless.

When she boarded the plane last year to USA, there were these mixed feelings in my mind which are 1. Will biola ever come back to Nigeria because it's as if virgin Atlantic is carrying my flower? 2. I just hope eventually nobody will snatch her over there.

Lol and behold, biola did plastic surgery and she is looking so lovely. She is married now by the way. cry

That tribal mark is called Abaja. It is unique to indigenes of Oyo city in Oyo State and not to Ibadan indigenes. We do not have a unique tribal mark Ibadan however most tend to go for 'pele' and other tribal marks associated with their roots. And contrary to the stereotype, there are beautiful people with Abaja tribal marks but it is not a tribal mark for every dick- and harry
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
LaDivva:
Being beautiful hasn't helped anyone, neither has being ugly. Its all about the personality, charisma and sense of reasoning.
..i have been crushing on you ..now am crashing like sosoliso..a beg.. i feel like landing in ur bossom
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
LaDivva:

tongue

But come oo. For where u dey all this while. Haahan this ur dp just make me fall inside egbeda canal. Chai cool cool
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by bqlekan(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
u see ur life.. Butt licker tongue
did you just call me that? Lol.. You seem not to know me., respect a lady is different from butt licking tongue learn tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by faith551(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=37640021][i]

http://tosyne2much..nl/2015/09/10-benefits-of-being-ugly-as-lady.html?m=1

www..ng/2015/09/03/10-benefits-of-being-ugly-as-a-lady/[/quote

Chaii this nigga, you wan give Dem ugly chicks hope shey?? grin
Well beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder,
"no body is too ugly to be ugly"
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt u hav yarnsh? Dat ur tiny ass cheesy I bet ur so skinny

Yes na......m darn so skinny with also flat nd tiny ass cheesy Now will u lend me urz?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:

But come oo. For where u dey all this while. Haahan this ur dp just make me fall inside egbeda canal. Chai cool cool
..wristbangle eyes right!!
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:

No fall abeg o, after today's exams I no get strength to carry anybody grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
bqlekan:
did you just call me that? Lol.. You seem not to know me., respect a lady is different from butt licking tongue learn tongue
lmao.. Complimentin a lady u havnt seen isn't respect bro, its butt lickn, nw if u will excuse me, I'v got some chics to flirt with tonight. cheesy

I love nairaland tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Randyhot:
..i have been crushing on you ..now am crashing like sosoliso..a beg.. i feel like landing in ur bossom
I'll just faint if you do that.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by bqlekan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:

guy, you fall for that canal, nah ending be that., I will miss your threads sad
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Cutehector(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Yes na......m darn so skinny with also flat nd tiny ass cheesy Now will u lend me urz?
and flat boobs too right? cheesy just say yes and I will lend u my chest and ass grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
LaDivva:

Lol, my head go burst abeg o

Haha make that your head burst hah where you from?
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
LaDivva:

No fall abeg o, after today's exams I no get strength to carry anybody grin

Ah! Abeg get strength make I bury my head for ur soft and lovely hands. grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
u have a killer shape grin?
Yes! And you know it.cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by bqlekan(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Complimentin a lady u havnt seen isn't respect bro, its butt lickn, nw if u will excuse me, I'v got some chics to flirt with tonight. cheesy

I love nairaland tongue
I swear you no serious., I for like lecture you but you I wan cook.. oya go flirt tongue olodo
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
oreos:

That tribal mark is called Abaja. It is unique to indigenes of Oyo city in Oyo State and not to Ibadan indigenes. We do not have a unique tribal mark Ibadan however most tend to go for 'pele' and other tribal marks associated with their roots. And contrary to the stereotype, there are beautiful people with Abaja tribal marks but it is not a tribal mark for every dick- and harry

Okay bro. Thanks for this piece of info.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
aim5:

Haha make that your head burst hah where you from?
From Imo
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Ah! Abeg get strength make I bury my head for ur soft and lovely hands. grin
My arms are open wide kiss
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
bqlekan:
guy, you fall for that canal, nah ending be that., I will miss your threads sad

Bro, na ladivva cause am ooh shocked
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
LaDivva:

I'll just faint if you do that.
...faint?...then the legendary fairy kiss of the prince that woke snowhite...will i give thee.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Cutehector(m): 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
bqlekan:
I swear you no serious., I for like lecture you but you I wan cook.. oya go flirt tongue olodo
u wana lecture a whole cutehector? Kai... Lekan... Ur my boy cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
LaDivva:

From Imo

Speak of the devil hahah. Knew you were from around that area, that's were most of the beautiful mami Wata come fron
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Randyhot:
..wristbangle eyes right!!

Yes my brother.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
MhizDeedy:

M fine jare, u? cheesy
Same. Missed you.sad
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by JoeCutie(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yes! And you know it.cheesy
Can I see? wink cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by bqlekan(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
Cutehector:
u wana lecture a whole cutehector? Kai... Lekan... Ur my boy cheesy
professor Hector, you have a lot to learn.. I bet I can beat you in your so called game., anyday, anytime, anyhow, anywhere, anylevel. Learn4rmThaBoss cheesy
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by wristbangle: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
See as ladivva dey get attention like say she be Genevieve Nnaji. Ugly girls rock mehn! grin cheesy grin

Even Mhizkel join their list tongue
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Yes my brother.
Re: 10 Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady by bqlekan(m): 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
wristbangle:

Bro, na ladivva cause am ooh shocked
I take God beg you, e fit be male o cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / Sorry Guys, Girls Want Tall, Fair And Handsome Like Thin Tall Tony / He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.