Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague - Career (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (81335 Views)

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by murphyibiam15(m): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao!!!
You know when the penis stands erected, most lose their thinking cap.I say more power to their elbows.
it seems u're a runs-gal(ie another name for prostitutes)
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by AreaFada2: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
jaybee3:

Where are you getting all these stats that you are brandishing all over the place?

Can you at least back your claim up with a link to the research?
So you haven't seen it over the years that we have discussed it here with links and detailed statement by DNA lab staff in 9ja? Are you new here?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by abdrazak: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Exponental:
Sex.... hobby not included in a CV.
If it's her hobby, bros, how should she manage in 2yrs?
Pls let peoples business be their business.
She might love the guy but needs the gap filled. I don't support cheats but I don't support sex starving in a sex relationship. Distance relationship is only good for virgins, if not, expect assistance.
No matter the level of seriousness in the relationship.
thumbs up to you.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by youdontknowme: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
kpolli:

There is a possibility I know this company, meaning I might also know you
♪♪ Ominous music playing ♪♪ ghen ghen Lol

Just messing
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
murphyibiam15:

tongue
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by agarawu23(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
abdrazak:
That is serious.
I have now believe that ladies of nowadays ain't to be trusted even after getting them married.
And the boyfriend will be happy where he is not knowing worst are being done behind him.

cc: agarawu 23
thats it. Nothing is impossible when it comes to betrayal. Those b!tches aren't loyal. We just need to pray for the best among em
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

I don't understand why you are like this.

Fvck privacy.

What do you care?
Honey, for you I can be a good girl oooo. cry

*dancing naked around him, singing*

I for done marry you o, ogogoro na you cause am..

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
U invaded someones privacy and u are sharing it, are you a saint? Is it not obvious dat she is being molested? Grow up ok@
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by vickylinco(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
@creamish...wish to know you more. Your replies are so astounding. It takes someone who has wisdom to write those replies... your profile test is so funny. Pm me. would love to know the real u

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Sleekyshuga(f): 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I'm asking cos I don't know. Just be a little bit explicit.
Gerrara hia tongue tongue
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobeetoe:

To be very candid. All comments written by you on this thread has no better word other than an insulting one I don't want to say. You talk like you are in the Same act. Talk about the girl and take the privacy issue off your throat. my guess is: you didn't even get to read the post. The girl is wrong but you just trying to...

I am not trying to praise this gurl.
You guys just don't want to face the painful reality of hard truth.
Sleeping with a co worker ain't my style.A lot of bullshiites can be born from such unwarranted rubbish.

I am sure you were expecting I climb down on a woman who is obviously "meeting her target" in the Nigerian situation.Colleagues sleeping with thier bosses ain't a new thing in organisations including the church.Its a moral decadence that will continue to remain in a society where superiors do whatever they like and get away with it.Being at the centre of such will only get him in trouble, a wise guy will stay away and mind his job.

For a guy, I think he should desist from checking a woman's phone.Even my ex boyfriend don't dare go to my hand bag, it cost us our relationship. This gurl is wrong, but again seriously she is a single lady who have the entire right to make her own choices. Is the boss also not wrong for destroying his major role as manager, who is tasked with the role of promoting and influencing good employees etiquette? What about the lover boy? Going through a woman's phone when she ain't around to give you access to it is what I call "gbefila".From sending pictures, he went as far as reading whatsapp conversations. What nonsense!

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by pet4ril(f): 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
I work in a technology firm where my colleague happens to be a female.. She's in her mid 20s, not too pretty but okay and goodlooking. Among all other staffs we both happens to be closer a bit that sometimes in our spare times we talk generally on relationships, love, heartbreak and all that..

Before those discussions kick starts something like a topic or an action relating to it has to take place.. So for the past one year + I have been working their with her, she's always telling me how Faithful and loyal she is to her boyfriend which happens to reside and work in other state within the south western part..

They talk on phone everyday at work and to some extent I do believe that these two are really in love and matured, even the fact she working, she told me her boyfriend even sends her allowance monthly..

And according to her they have been dating for 2 years+ and for the past 4-5 months they haven't seen.. This same lady got some toasters that do disturb her on phone and all that, in which lash them with harsh words and rejects them, her action in all makes me starts having a second thought of being faithful or even sticking with one girl.. I had a crush on her then,but due to this their lovey lovey lifestyle with the boyfriend, I decide to back off and keep my crush to myself instead of being rejected and all that..

Recently,earlier this week, our HRM sent for her,so she forgot her phone with me, usually she don't allow me to handle her phone,which was becoming obvious she's hiding something, not until she deletes or hides a particular chat or what then she can give me her phone to see her pictures.. So on this fateful day! On Tuesday to be precise, she forgot her phone with me,so I decided to go through her pics, fortunately I found one of my pics she took me with her phone,I decide to send the pics to mine phone via whatsapp, as I was about to do that, I discovered our MDs chats with her that she ended with "Love You Too" my curiosity increases which I opened to read..

What I saw was beyond my imagination, I didn't still believe what I saw.. From the whole conversation I can deduce that they have been sexing eachother and all that.. Early in the morning,she goes to the MDs office for quickie and all that.. I was shirt of words if this is really her or who.. Till this moment it seems I'm dreaming cos I never believed this girl can ever cheat on her guy.. I'm scared of Ladies! I'm scared of commitment, I'm scared of relationship! Right now I can't even put my trust on any lady! Ladies of these days are Something Else for Real!
not all my dear, my fiance was more than you in terms of not trusting a lady. But now ,he can proudly hit his hand on his chest and tell you there are still good girls and am proud of that because it was my handiwork n I pray you find such lady too
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by NoRetreat(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

OK. Good to hear that! Enjoy yourself to the fullest dear.
N a aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Just enjoying myself.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Gerrara hia tongue tongue
Haba nau. Enlighten an ignorant brother. sad
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by evy1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well i have come to realized that nothing is hidden under the sun.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
murphyibiam15:

As expected.
Just like a typical nigerian guy would say, every girl deosnt fall in line with how a supposed "good " girl should talk and behave must be a who*re. cheesy grin
I am sure you are fuccking a girl (s) you are yet to pay her bride price.Its ok to have sexual varieties and a woman who does that must be a prostitute. That your girlfriend who is fucckin ypu for free is the cheapest of them who*res!When she dumps or you dump her she goes to another to practice her "OOsho free " life style all in the name of boyfriend and then the next, and then the next........Rubbish!

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
xertyy:
LOOOL U A FOOOL O! the company is eevn my bros company.hahaha odeh know things before u open ur trash to talk.. im sure u one ugly deluded fellow seeking attention online.. i didnt even wana reply u..d guys bashing you have said it all.hoeloshi

Well if it's your brother's company the babe no try at all.I think it's best she hit your brother instead! Why eat a frog when she can eat a pregnant one?

Who are the folks bashing me? Dead meats
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by NegeduGrace(f): 6:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
naijaboiy:

Like seriously what?! undecided
u don't have a girl?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well if it's your brother's company the babe no try at all.I think it's best she hit your brother instead! Why eat a frog when she can eat a pregnant one?

Who are the folks bashing me? Dead meats

You are crazy

They no understand you. Me sef don't ocheesy
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

You are crazy

They no understand you. Me sef don't ocheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na true na. Abeg no tire ooooo, I still get my good side cheesy.
Nairalander guys need women wey still get strong head like them grin else the go run us down completely for this forum.

Shiooorrr or! Op say na him brother firm, I was only suggesting that since the yeye lady won chop frog, make she find the one wey get belle.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
That office must be a convergence of sexually starved males! Only God knows how many of them that wants a piece of this poor lady.

She doesn't have to deal with computer "JOYSTICK" alone. Nairaland version of joystick follow join this office palaver.

Biko make trumpet sound make everybody answer him papa name. cheesy
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 6:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
Guy is her Name Shade? Works with Huawei?
seriously shade? *what a small world*
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Na true na. Abeg no tire ooooo, I still get my good side cheesy.
Nairalander guys need women wey still get strong head like them grin else the go run us down completely for this forum.

Shiooorrr or! Op say na him brother firm, I was only suggesting that since the yeye lady won chop frog, make she find the one wey get belle.

LOLZ
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by chrisantus52(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
AMEBOR 1 OF.......

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

I am not supporting what these girl did.I am a very realistic person. When i was having problems with my first job, I was lectured by a very top manager about sexual harassment in companies and institutions. It will take the grace of God for a woman to climb each step of her career without encountering such or instigating such.

I know of a married lady at **N whose husband has met with sever al folks to stop her wives boss from harassing her.She is even a deeper life lady.This man frustrated her so tee she slim and lost a lot of packages. Nobody knows this girls story. As a matter of fact, she is a single lady and can do whatever she pleases.

I am sure she doesn't give a hoot to who the op is fuccking.Its good for people to mind their business and know their boundaries. Many employed guys have lost their jobs because of this, while some were demoted or transferred to not to profitable department. To who sense is given, wisdom is expected.
You are very realistic.

Dont mind those judging on sentiments.

There is a saying that goes like this " Dnt judge me, until u walk in my shoes."

And, to think they are all criticizing the lady. what of the HR? probably he is also married? or also in a relationship.

So, why shld the lady bear all the burnt?

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by CandyBar: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2015
jaybee3:
MYOB
Aproko na your first name
You have no right to go through someone else's phone dingbat

It's always good to suffer with wisdom than love foolishly.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
missbronze:
You are very realistic.

Dont mind those judging on sentiments.

There is a saying that goes like this " Dnt judge me, until u walk in my shoes."

Well, you know guys, ego won't allow them see and swallow the bitter truth. And for the op to say it's his brother's firm shows how wicked and inconsiderate he is.I am sure she is just a piece of ass he wants to taste, not until he realised the bitter truth.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by CandyBar: 6:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sleeping with a co worker ain't my style.A lot of bullshiites can be born from such unwarranted rubbish.

I am sure you were expecting I climb down on a woman who is obviously "meeting her target" in the Nigerian situation.Colleagues sleeping with thier bosses ain't a new thing in organisations including the church.Its a moral decadence that will continue to remain in a society where superiors do whatever they like and get away with it.Being at the centre of such will only get him in trouble, a wise guy will stay away and mind his job.

For a guy, I think he should desist from checking a woman's phone.Even my ex boyfriend don't dare go to my hand bag, it cost us our relationship. This gurl is wrong, but again seriously she is a single lady who have the entire right to make her own choices. Is the boss also not wrong for destroying his major role as manager, who is tasked with the role of promoting and influencing good employees etiquette? What about the lover boy? Going through a woman's phone when she ain't around to give you access to it is what I call "gbefila".From sending pictures, he went as far as reading whatsapp conversations. What nonsense!

Are you kidding me!!??

Tell me you'd keep quiet and do nothing if you have a hunch or feeling your spouse is cheating on you.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Well, you know guys, ego won't allow them see and swallow the bitter truth. And for the op to say it's his brother's firm shows how wicked and inconsiderate he is.I am sure she is just a piece of ass he wants to taste, not until he realised the bitter truth.
I totally agree with you.

He is busy criticizing only the lady, what of the HR? probably, the HR is married too? or, in a relationship?

Or was the lady cheating only by herself?

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
missbronze:
I totally agree with you.

He is busy criticizing only the lady, what of the HR? probably, the HR is married too? or, in a relationship?

Or was the lady cheating only by herself?

He should first criticize himself for snooping around.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
CandyBar:

Are you kidding me!!??

Tell me you'd keep quiet and do nothing if you have a hunch or feeling your spouse is cheating on you.

My dear, there's no need to act holier than thou here . Remember he wanted the girl despite knowing she has a serious relationship. He backed off when he realised she ain't into him . I'm sure if she had given him the green, he won't come here spewing trash.

When it comes to cheating, for single people, it's a choice.It's not bound by law to remain faithful.You can't travel to the village and call a meeting that your girlfriend cheated, would you? She is not your wife, and owns nobody any explanation. You may find my view very strange, but that's the way I see it.

I think people should learn to define their relationships.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by tobeetoe(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Sweetheart, she wasn't single. Reread the post. Take care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland / Average Salary For A Lawyer In A Law Firm In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74