Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague - Career (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (81314 Views)

How Do You Tackle A Female Colleague At Work Who's Trying To Control You? / Where Are Our Female Software Engineers? / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
kingk:
Haba........epele o, are you a Tokumbo now,
funny you
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobeetoe:

Sweetheart, she wasn't single. Reread the post. Take care.

Is she married shocked shocked

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by tobeetoe(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Is she married shocked shocked
lol. ok. but, she had a boyfriend; who she was to be faithful with/to.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
tobeetoe:

lol. ok. but, she had a boyfriend; who she was to be faithful with/to.

Boyfriend ke? My dear, leave all those overhyped relationships. 4-5 months without seeing each other in the same country? They are not serious.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by tobeetoe(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Boyfriend ke? My dear, leave all those overhyped relationships. 4-5 months without seeing each other in the same country? They are not serious.
lol. Ok.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Didnt know how best to reply that slut. Her type makes me want to give up hope altogether on all women. What kind of id.iot is that asshole?

You must be silly for calling your mother a slut!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Tahtah: 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
CSTR2:
This is not a big deal na.
It happens in a lot of big firms and MNCs.
Some of the men are actually seduced to give the ladies a sense of job security. I am a living testimony.
This chick was passing blatant sexual flirtations and innuendos. Sex chatting me in the middle of the night.
The only thing that saved her was that i already had a transfer to another branch outside the country.
If not, i would have banged the living daylight out of her.
All said, there is no big deal. It is a normal thing. This has been happening since as old as Nigeria. The op is a learner cheesy. Nah so we dey roll...
Men do the same, likewise women. There are exceptions- the less privileged(Op falls into this category); the holy holy; the faithful n what have you. People should rmb that we have a mix of people in the forum. So, when one opens a topic, don't condemn. Understand that where one's experiences end, another person's experiences begin. Hence, we'll save ourselves these insults. Anyway, it makes it interesting.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by mentorandfriend(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Brainless scum of the earth. Hopeless bastard of a thousand fathers.
You have nairaland to thank that once in a while, you get to hear intelligent people trying hard to bring your soul back from descending into perdition.
Jobless prostitu.te trying hard to divert our attention from a weightier issue.
Slut. Asshole.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Brainless scum of the earth. Hopeless bastard of a thousand fathers.
You have nairaland to thank that once in a while, you get to hear intelligent people trying hard to bring your soul back from descending into perdition.
Jobless prostitu.te trying hard to divert our attention from a weightier issue.
Slut. Asshole.

All these for your mother? cry cry cry cry cry

*looses her wrapper in frustrated desperation, flogs herself on the floor in tears*
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
DzTzl:
seriously shade? *what a small world*
Do you know her?
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by mentorandfriend(m): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

All these for your mother? cry cry cry cry cry

*looses her wrapper in a frustrated desperation, flog scherzo self on the floor in tears*
Lol. This idiot really cant be helped. This slot is truly beyond redemption.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Lol. This idiot really cant be helped. This slot is truly beyond redemption.

*laughing aloud*
Damn, I need some wine!
I think I should learn how to ignore idiooots!!
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by mentorandfriend(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

*laughing aloud*
Damn, I need some wine!
I think I should learn how to ignore idiooots!!
Wow. This is really an eye opener for me.
A minute silence for the daughters this shameless slut will raise.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Wow. This is really an eye opener for me.
A minute silence for the daughters this shameless slut will raise.

Come on go inside and stop disgracing me here! Is your mother the only slut in town Where was your father when I was training you from the proceeds of my cheap prostitution? You better take your time angry
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Tinyemeka(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
ebamma:
Love is so overrated

My brother, love has gone to the dogs. Especially in Nigeria of nowadays. There is just no love anymore. Just cold-blooded rationalization.

Love is selfless and giving; which is why it hardly works anymore. sad
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MrBasketball: 8:55pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

What do you care? Honey, for you I can be a good girl oooo. cry

*dancing naked around him, singing*

I for done marry you o, ogogoro na you cause am..
Stop drinking alcohol you're a lady.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MrBasketball: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

What do you care?
Honey, for you I can be a good girl oooo. cry

*dancing naked around him, singing*

I for done marry you o, ogogoro na you cause am..
Stop drinking alcohol you're a lady... Why did I quote you twice? Am i on ogogoro too? No I never get drunk. cry
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Kirinwa: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
jaybee3:

Eye opener because you naively thought cheating is restricted to us men?

Where you in any way considering dating this girl cos I honestly don't understand why you would have gone through her phone without her consent. That's just an invasion of privacy

Jaybee leave matter for mattias.

Op a girl will tell you the men she rejected not the one she accepted who's probably straffing her.
Hoes aint loyal.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
For all those condeming checking her phone, I believe they are worse but want to give an impression of a saint. It is better that you found out who she really is so all those liars she has blinded you with are made clear. I know one thing for sure, many ladies act decent near around a decent guy and wild around a player. She only played to your type of guy, shikinah.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrBasketball:

Stop drinking alcohol you're a lady... Why did I quote you twice? Am i on ogogoro too? No I never get drunk. cry

Lol.You must be drunk.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
Do you know her?
yh I do, she has a very nice shape,went to Babcock university dts all 4 public forum
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by 1miccza: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
omooba969:

Women r in a world of their own, only d wise can comprehend. cool
Honestly trying to even understand them is a waste of precious time
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by MrBasketball: 9:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lol.You must be drunk.
I have seen like 5 mentions from people to you on this thread... I knew the are many but I can't go through the thread now.

Don't be depressed with countless mentions you have got... I know more are still coming before day break... Take heart ♥ dear. That's what you get when you make ill comments. embarassed

I knew you are use to getting mentions like this. cry

I can't defend you on this okay? They shouldn't call think am with you right now that's why i am defending you... They are telling you what the lady did which is wrong by cheating, so adhere with them. embarassed

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by goodgate: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
DzTzl:
yh I do, she has a very nice shape,went to Babcock university dts all 4 public forum
She's fair and petite, wow so you truly know her?did you attend Babcock University? She was a year Ahead of me.
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Rawzy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Before you involve your self in a relationship that will lead to marriage,as God for direction
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Well its not surprising, it happens in almost all organizations, the men aren't saints and d ladies aren't angels, I think its greed that makes ladies do all ds things, d need to drive d latest cars, hairs, phones and travel round d world so dy oppress on instagram, well ur choice sisters, who am I to condemn?

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrBasketball:
I have seen like 5 mentions from people to you on this thread... I knew the are many but I can't go through the thread now.

Don't be depressed with countless mentions you have got... I know more are still coming before day break... Take heart ♥ dear. That's what you get when you make ill comments. embarassed

I knew you are use to getting mentions like this. cry

I can't defend you on this okay? They shouldn't call think am with you right now that's why i am defending you... They are telling you what the lady did which is wrong by cheating, so adhere with them. embarassed

You came late then, had like 20+ mentions.
Yes I am used to getting mentions like this, it's Friday, I don't like boring Fridays.
Anyway, I don abuse to my power! The mentions have stopped already.

Looking for another thread to set on fire.

Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by DzTzl(f): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
She's fair and petite, wow so you truly know her?did you attend Babcock University? She was a year Ahead of me.
I know her & her sister plus I didn't attend BU, but anoda private university
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by schumastic(m): 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
EggovinMma:
Amebo!
If I am that gurl and I happen to find out you invaded my privacy, I go use that same toto make you lose your job! angry

I will make sure I Bleep that manager brains off till he is forced you to make you lose your job!Mumu!

seriously you girls are heartless I swear...do you have it at the back of your mind that this manager might b a married man and also she is cheating on her bf...or are you supporting her on that ...please what is good is good and what is bad is bad let's not try n justify a bad act is not right at all..
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by kingk(m): 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
kiss wink wink
VenusBetty:
funny you
Re: My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
schumastic:

seriously you girls are heartless I swear...do you have it at the back of your mind that this manager might b a married man and also she is cheating on her bf...or are you supporting her on that ...please what is good is good and what is bad is bad let's not try n justify a bad act is not right at all..

You men are also heartless too.Why will a married man, a boss be having carnal knowledge of his junior employee? What is bad is bad, please let's condemn it all.

When women cheat, they are wicked and heartless, but when men cheat then it's polygamous in nature. Go to front page and advice that married nairaland woman who is frustrated with her lying cheat of a husband.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Falz Bop Daddy Challenge: Immigration Threatens To Sack Employees / Secretaries (Or Personal Assistants) On Nairaland / Salary Ranges Of University Lecturers In Nigeria?