Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid (74538 Views)

Sir Victor Uwaifo: "Simi Is In Trouble For Stealing From Me" / Did Jaywon Steal Victor Uwaifo Song? Watch As He Addresses The Issue On Sisilizz / Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by sylve11: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
gbosaa:

Uwaifo must have experimented on something stronger than Igbo(weeds).

grin grin grin grin grin

but for real, Mermaids do exist. cool
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by cbrass(m): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
247notire:
My brother, I'm just too enlightened to judge them since it was probably in no way their own direct fault. But of course I'm always at full alert whenever I am around them. Been a while I've been with either of them anyways. Tanx for the lookout hehehe.

Ahah ok oo.. but what are those people doing with us here sef.. I don't think we are alone in this universe I strongly believe we have visitors in our mist. Alot of people on nairaland are not informed at all, if you watch discovery channel alot you go see things ehn
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Hero10001: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

Abiundecided

Do you suffer from selective reading disorder?( is there something like that)
Wtf!
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by jasperkrekre(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
I respect this man lie...u saw mammy water and u are still ok physically and mentally?? oga park well joor!!
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Hero10001: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
247notire:
But mermaids do exist. To all those doubting, please note that beneath the seas and oceans, there is another world in which beings exist. People also come from that Kingdom and live as humans among us, I have two frnds who are from that Kingdom, who have told me tins and actually proven them by doing things I neva thought possible, like telling about my innermost heart desires! Also powers are often gotten by consulting water spirits as has been told by some individuals like Oliver de coque and Eddy Nawgu (okala mmadu okala mmuo). If u cannot believe these words of mine, pls do a little research and u'll be amazed. And if u still don't blv, well u still wudnt even if u saw with ur own eyes, u'll just term it vivid hallucination hehehe.
Y.i.bo Kwenu!!
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by cbrass(m): 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

They are also jinns by virtue of their supposed features.

Please stop misinforming taobalinga there is no such things as jinns with mermaids, they are not spirits they exist with bones and flesh. Have seen a mermaid anatomy before sef. Spirits do not have bones please

1 Like

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by 247notire(m): 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
cbrass:

Ahah ok oo.. but what are those people doing with us here sef.. I don't think we are alone in this universe I strongly believe we have visitors in our mist. Alot of people on nairaland are not informed at all, if you watch discovery channel alot you go see things ehn
Truth is unintelligent, tribalistic and poor thinking children have overrun nairaland due to the cheapness and proliferation of smart phones. It's just a pity. Especially in the politics section. I just don't bother to comment most times cos most of the comments are just too stupid. It's a real pity.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
cbrass:

Please stop misinforming taobalinga there is no such things as jinns with mermaids, they are not spirits they exist with bones and flesh. Have seen a mermaid anatomy before sef. Spirits do not have bones please

You are right. They are neither humans nor fish nor spirits. My bad!
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Adortem: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
I have seen one before,its real. There is this big river in my area, I was a kid then,some people were having this strange festival,they hung dog head on long sticks and singing,they moved around in broad day light celebrating their festival, I heard someone say,they would go to the river and call out a mermaid,that they worship mermaids,so I simply follow out of curiousity,their head called out the mermaid but warned that we should all bow our heads,as a kid I gently peep and saw a woman come out of the river and returned to the river. Strange,but true,they exist and they are real. I am a Christain though,but I don't rule out that they exist,just like agents of darkness...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by cbrass(m): 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
247notire:
Truth is unintelligent, tribalistic and poor thinking children have overrun nairaland due to the cheapness and proliferation of smart phones. It's just a pity. Especially in the politics section. I just don't bother to comment most times cos most of the comments are just too stupid. It's a real pity.

Yes bro, too many childish comments here. What I just do is read the post and leave the comments, I often go to punch to read mature comments sometimes

1 Like

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by cbrass(m): 6:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

You are right. They are neither humans nor fish nor spirits. My bad!

No problem bro wink
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
The new age illiterate.... nonsensical lies that are only fit for a beer palour
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by otiigba1(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yea, me too i have seen a flying horse, it,s very white and looks like a horse grin grin grin grin now i want to see mamy water (what ever that means) too, can some one give me her phone number or address so i can visit her? grin or invite her for a drink.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by 247notire(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Hero10001:
Y.i.bo Kwenu!!
Bro are you okay at all? U need ur head checked.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by CyberWolf: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
As one of the pioneer mass servers that started Father Mbaka's adoration ministry in 1995, I've observed closely where some girls confessed during deliverance that they belong to one form marmaid secret society or the other....They do exist. Go and read Iyke Nathan Uzoma's book..Ocultic Grand Master Now in Christ and you will be wowed grin

1 Like

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by kenoz(m): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
QueenEdna:
In His dreams oo
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by kevoh(m): 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
Onliie:
What if dragons were dinosaurs that breathe fire and are extinct?
WHAT IF? That's mere speculation and not empirical proof. It's quite normal for the human mind to exagerate scenarios and modifications are made to spur heroism or religious acts as the stories are passed through generations assuming humans co-existed with dinosaurs. We have all seen dinosaur bones and have been able to differentiate them and their feeding pattern through their dentition. You do know what fire is composed of right, so can you give us/explain how the dinosaur anatomy made it possible to breathe fire?
Onliie:
Dont say that's not possible, cause we have an insect that produce light from his abdomen, fish that produces thousands of volts, enough to kill.
All you have mentioned here are living things we have seen, felt, observed,measured its voltag, can easily point to enough undoctored video evidence for just anyone without sounding like someone high on weed but alas your mermaid myth isn't one of them. Empirical proof brother!
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by chineduwright110(m): 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Itz true like I was told those days most of these highlife musician due go to bar beach and cementry to compose songs n seek for spiritual backup
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Bibidear(f): 7:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
cbrass:

First of all they don't speak our language so I don't understand the kind of marmaid mr Victor saw o, then two they are very shy and scared of humans so they try to avoid us, though some times they mistakenly get caught in fishermen net during fishing. They make a sound that is farrrrrrrrrr different from other fishes of the sea there fingers are not really like ours but it's webbed that's all there fingers are connected. They often move with whales so where you see lots of whales you might see a marmaid. Female marmaids have boobs while the males don't
hmmmm
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Orikinla(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
Demons who reside beneath the waters are called "Aquarius spirits" or "Marine spirits". These Demons are contacted only through witchcraft as to receive supernatural powers.Apr 7, 2014
STARTLING CONFESSIONS OF A MARINE QUEEN ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0XMJfWrLR8
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
chineduwright110:
Itz true like I was told those days most of these highlife musician due go to bar beach and cementry to compose songs n seek for spiritual backup

Like Oliver DE Coque? And obviously Lagos would be a strong haven for marine spirits cause it's a seaport.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Orikinla(m): 7:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Many Nigerian girls and women will not like this topic, because it will expose many strange things about them.

2 Likes

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
Orikinla:
Many Nigerian girls and women will not like this topic, because it will expose many strange things about them.

Hmmm say more and if we look at it from a geographical standpoint, wouldn't you say that most of these marine girls are from riverine areas like Calabar, Port Harcourt, Uyo and even Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2015
Oya see them in diff

1 Share

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cpiano:
Living legend. Who be that noisemaker above me?Armforce how u dey? U gat blive this one o. Na true o.
that guy above u is not yet born cheesy

Don't even gist him about the one in calabar, why the stadium lights are presently off. Or the one in Anambra, u can't video or snap their masquerade. The image won't show.

...And also, how did P-Moh'd get his inspiration to start his religion?
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by sarutobie(m): 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
I believe in God..so yes I believe angels and demons exist..The devil's greatest trick on man is to make him believe he does not exist...
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by 9jatatafo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
This man don eat soured pounded yam come dey bobo us. Na papi water u for see nor be only mami water
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Kanbee: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Wedding receptions often succeed or fail based on the performance of the MC. If the MC isn't entertaining, or even worse, makes jokes in poor taste, it reflects negatively on the bride and groom. If you want your reception to be classy, run smoothly, and be as wonderful as it can be, at a pocket-friendly price, contact A Professional MC on 07030828285, BBM PIN: 565085F0.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by dboss444: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Mermaids dnt exist, how funny. Every nation in the world has it's own indigenous story about mermaids. I mean from africa to america to asia all have stories of mermaids, so the world is mad and microscopic few guys on nairaland are super intelligent that nothing they have nt seen dnt exist. Nawa oh

2 Likes

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by fortunechy(m): 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
YES,THEY AR EVERY WIA NW N THEY COME INFORM OF GALZ IN RECENT TIME.
Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by cupidhero(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2015
oreos:

Mammy water is not a deamon. Spirits are also creations of God althoug they are gifted with more power.
Please are these spirits pre-adamic creations or what? I don't recall any book saying spirits where were created by God...the closest thing to a supernatural creation was the nephilims which came as a result of angel doing shiit with the daughters of men which were recorded in the apocryphal book of enoch and genesis chapter 6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sir Victor Uwaifo, The Nigerian Musician Who Saw A Real Mermaid by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
cupidhero:

Please are these spirits pre-adamic creations or what? I don't recall any book saying spirits where were created by God...the closest thing to a supernatural creation was the nephilims which came as a result of angel doing shiit with the daughters of men which were recorded in the apocryphal book of enoch and genesis chapter 6.

Acxordjng to the Qur'an, they are pre-adamic.

I don't know of that but ypu should know that every living and no!-living things were created by God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) / Yoruba Actors And Their Lovely Wives (Photos) / “Mothers Are Trying” - Davido Shares His Tired Face As He Babysits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.