Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

He Wants To Sleep With My Wife! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants To Sleep With My Wife! (4058 Views)

He Wants To Kill Me With Marathon Sex —wife Tells Court / Will You Let Someone Sleep With Your Spouse For N10m? - (See Responses) / He Wants Sex Every Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Wants To Sleep With My Wife! by Fhemmmy: 3:25am On Feb 06, 2010
Another soap opera
Re: He Wants To Sleep With My Wife! by sayso: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2010
2006 e dom happen tete.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With My Wife! by deluxecad(m): 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2010
That I'm not quite surprised at this surprises me. Hmm! Well, one thing I've resolved to do is not to expect too much 4m anybody, wife or galfriend, I'm not being cynical, it's just so dat I don't get badly disappointed in d end. The world today is rife with such incidents, it's just that many of them 've not been cracked open as yours. You r not alone. Back to ur topic, it's indisputable that ur wife had been f^cking her cousin longer than u knew, sex binds more than any adhesive I've known, they can only go on if u don't wade in wisely. Get that email printed first and foremost as evidence, talk it over with her before u involve a third party. Forbid that devilish cousin from coming around ur home and do all u can to save ur marriage. Most people are living with worse cases than yours, they just handled it better or just bore it. God grant u courage and wisdom.
Re: He Wants To Sleep With My Wife! by djojo(m): 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2010
@poster, i want to ask u this because from the way u are handle things is like the family of ur wife are the one that make u rich, sorry for this question.
The mail can not do any thing with what is on ground cos if ur wife deny it what will u do. i will advise u to catch them red hand, so that will will av enough evidence to show for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Guys Who Are 35yrs And Above And Are Not Married / My 2month-old Baby Fed Baby Food Without My Consent! / Is It Normal For A Man To Tell His Wife To Fear Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.