Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1336576 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2020
OnyiFel:
Good morning all .
Please I just received this email from the DMC , and I did my biometrics on the 2nd of January.

Please Is this something to be worried about ?
Well according to reports from seniors here, it doesn't really mean anything. But you're likely not going to get a feedback within the normal time lines.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OnyiFel: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2020
kode12:

Well according to reports from seniors here, it doesn't really mean anything. But you're likely not going to get a feedback within the normal time lines.

Have you gotten a feedback on your application yet? Or tracked it to know the update ?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by whuzmhan: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Hello Seniors,
please assist, is there a way one can change course of study after admission has been offered?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 06, 2020
whuzmhan:
Hello Seniors,
please assist, is there a way one can change course of study after admission has been offered?
When you resume, you can do that online on your school’s portal but it is advisable to contact the admissions office and they will guide you on what to do

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Timileyin20: 11:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Not yet, still waiting
winzy:

Yea

Gotten your visa yet?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kode12: 11:22am On Jan 06, 2020
OnyiFel:

Have you gotten a feedback on your application yet? Or tracked it to know the update ?
I tracked its still at the DMC.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Jadue(f): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Please does it matter if one forgets her expired passport. Although I have never used that one to travel before.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oreva94: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2020
Please I'm new here but pls who applied last month for a tier 4 visa and is still waiting for collection mail?

Priority or standard??

Saia9:

You can check out London school of commerce or Glasgow Caledonia university (London Campus). I'll be resuming at GCU for my Masters later this month hopefully

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Criptonyte: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oreva94:
Please I'm new here but pls who applied last month for a tier 4 visa and is still waiting for collection mail?

Priority or standard??

I applied on the 6th of December using standard visa package, my document is still at the DMC.

My heart is no longer with me but in the fridge.
I'm free from worries.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Oreva94: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
@Criptonyte

Wow, I will just chill then. Had my interview on the 17th using standard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iamfelixy: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
kode12:

I tracked its still at the DMC.
Pls, when did you submit?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iamfelixy: 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
OnyiFel:
Good morning all .
Please I just received this email from the DMC , and I did my biometrics on the 2nd of January.

Please Is this something to be worried about ?
Submitted 11th dec. with standard service And I have not received any mail since the first mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by OnyiFel: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
iamfelixy:

Submitted 11th dec. with standard service And I have not received any mail since the first mail.

Going with this , today makes it the 15th working day I think. So I believe you’ll hear from them soon .

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
I don’t think it matters since there’s no travel history on it and I’m guessing you didn’t mention it in your application

Jadue:
Please does it matter if one forgets her expired passport. Although I have never used that one to travel before.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iamfelixy: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
Has anyone gotten a collection mail from them today??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Criptonyte: 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
iamfelixy:
Has anyone gotten a collection mail from them today??

Decision has to be made before collection.
Has decision be made?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by iamfelixy: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Criptonyte:

Decision has to be made before collection.
Has decision be made?
Just asking about others, so as to know the date that is receiving this week
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Criptonyte: 5:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
kode12:

Spent close to 12k on calls now. The call centre agent that I spoke with today was so evil lool. She basically read all the pre-call instructions to me all over again, then offered zero help, only to tell me at the end of the call that I already had an escalation, and if she did another it'd put me at the bottom of the queue. The year is still new, if not I for use calabar juju take swear for am lol.

Have u heard anything from them? Where u able to track it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
For those who have gotten Visa... congrats

Can you please confirm If it one way ticket or return ticket to buy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by omopapa: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Usually the difference btw one way and return is not that much so it will be wise to buy return.

If any issues arise at the POE (which I doubt for students especially) u are covered as u already have ur return ticket.

NB: Return tickets have validity of 11 months I guess and can be extended further after that for a fee which will work out cheaper than buying one way when/if going back to Nigeria after studies

LagosismyHome:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BloodyMitch(f): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2020
iamfelixy:

Pls, when did you submit?

Where does one track their application?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by kreatorsink(m): 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Login to your visa application and click on "provide documents and biometrics", then "continue" it'd redirect you to TLScontact site and you'd see track there

BloodyMitch:

Where does one track their application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BloodyMitch(f): 7:15pm On Jan 06, 2020
kreatorsink:
Login to your visa application and click on "provide documents and biometrics", then "continue" it'd redirect you to TLScontact site and you'd see track there

Thank you it worked.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by walesho(m): 9:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pls how much is the current price for uk visa fee priority
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nedu20(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2020
LagosismyHome:

One way ticket..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Shercorp(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2020
One way ticket is cheaper than return..!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by H0tbabe: 7:39am On Jan 07, 2020
How can only one person have this much negative vibe,issue arise at POE carry u there!!!
omopapa:
Usually the difference btw one way and return is not that much so it will be wise to buy return.

If any issues arise at the POE (which I doubt for students especially) u are covered as u already have ur return ticket.

NB: Return tickets have validity of 11 months I guess and can be extended further after that for a fee which will work out cheaper than buying one way when/if going back to Nigeria after studies

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Shercorp(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2020
H0tbabe:
How can only one person have this much negative vibe,issue arise at POE carry u there!!!

As in.. this is so bad thinking..!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Shercorp(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2020
A lot of people have used a "One way Ticket" successfully ...!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Arebjosh: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2020
Good morning y'all. I did my biometrics on Friday last week (super priority) when I'm I to get a decision and pick up?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.