Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,198 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1333717 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by rs172(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2020
STENON:
Yes, if you can speak to him and give all your details to the relative he should be able to help.

Ok thanks very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 04, 2020
Bros how many times you go ask this question?

YES HE CAN PAY ON YOUR BEHALF
rs172:

Thanks very much, pls do you mind giving your view on this, i have a relative in the Uk, can he help me with the payment of my deposit.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by isetoluwase: 3:27pm On Mar 04, 2020
Good evening all,
I just got a conditional offer in construction & project management with internship at Queen's University Belfast. Pls is anyone going to Queens University/ northern Ireland?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Franklyn4: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
I got a conditional offer from Northumbria university London. And they are asking of my waec transcript.

Can i send a scan copy of my original waec result? Will this serve in place of the transcript?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by ignis: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
Franklyn4:
I got a conditional offer from Northumbria university London. And they are asking of my waec transcript.

Can i send a scan copy of my original waec result? Will this serve in place of the transcript?

There is nothing like WAEC transcript.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cigbojugha: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2020
Franklyn4:

I also got an offer there too and I only submitted original waec certificate.

Among the conditions I got waec was not part of it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Makah00: 8:37am On Mar 05, 2020
Hello Nairaland. I’m a pretty new member in the house and I have motive to traveling to the uk for my msc

I studied economics for my undergraduate with a CGPA of 3.98/5.00 and I’m planing to go for my masters in economics. I graduated in 2019 and I haven’t been opportuned to have any working experience.
Gurus in the house I need your advice of the following questions

1)Is there a chance to get a school with full funding or at least part ? As I have searched online for schools that offers scholarships
2) What test do I have to write to process the admission

I’m a newbie on here I will appreciate any advice and any form of help from anyone. Pls feel free to email me at michaelmakah@gmail.com
Thanks for taking your time to read through. I look forward to hear from you soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Franklyn4: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2020
This is my situation now:
I applied for may and the Northumbria university for msc. Cyber security and they gave me a conditional offer but i want do deffer it for September to be eligible for the Postgraduate work permit.

Meanwhile, i waited for response from them on the my may offer which took upto 3 weeks. While waiting I reapplied again for September in same school and same course.

Should I meet the conditions of the may offer and differ it for September? Or
Should i wait for the September offer and fulfill the conditions ?

Which is better ?
Please give me your view....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2020
Hello house who knows how long it takes IHS to refund the health surcharge money after a visa refusal. And if afterwards you didn’t get the money. How do one contact the Home office??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cigbojugha: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Franklyn4:
I applied for may and the Northumbria university for msc. Cyber security and they gave me a conditional offer but i want do deffer it for September to be eligible for the Postgraduate work permit.

Meanwhile, i waited for response from them on the my may offer which took upto 3 weeks. While waiting I reapplied again for September in same school and same course.

Which is better ?

I also got an offer from same school for May buy mine is with advance practice so it will be 2yrs program I am sure it will also qualify me for the psw. So did you apply for 1yr or 2yrs program?

I also notice that delay in their response time. They gave me conditions which I have met and sent back to them but I am yet to receive the unconditional offer after one week and counting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by whuzmhan: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2020
Franklyn4:

Which is better ?

my view and what i would do if i were in your shoes..............
I would meet my conditions and push for a deferral.
Im sure you would be considered first cos you have an offer already

Note that a lot of people have already pushed in their applications, once you send yours, you are most likely going to be on queue and nobody knows what is going to happen next
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cigbojugha: 11:16am On Mar 05, 2020
Good day Gurus in the house please I am trying to calculate my maintenance fee but it seems I am getting it wrong.
* After discount I am to pay 13500 for 2yrs course (6750 per year)
* If I pay 2000 as deposit I have 11,500 left to pay
* Location is London and 11,385 as living cost

Now what should be in my account?
Is it 11,385 + 4750 or 11,385 + 11500

Please I need clarification. thanks all

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Franklyn4: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2020
whuzmhan:

my view and what i would do if i were in your shoes..............
I would meet my conditions and push for a deferral.
Im sure you would be considered first cos you have an offer already

Note that a lot of people have already pushed in their applications, once you send yours, you are most likely going to be on queue and nobody knows what is going to happen next

thank you whuzmhan , i have taken your suggestion. God bless you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2020
Franklyn4:

Which is better ?

Always make sure you work with accurate information. Where did you hear that a May 2020 starter will not get postgraduate work permit

a postgraduate work permit for may 2020 starter and Sept will be the same

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mattfeuter(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Cigbojugha:
Good day Gurus in the house please I am trying to calculate my maintenance fee but it seems I am getting it wrong.

11,385 + 4750 is what should be in your account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Always make sure you work with accurate information. Where did you hear that a May 2020 starter will not get postgraduate work permit

a postgraduate work permit for may 2020 starter and Sept will be the same
What he means is Post study work visa.

No one knows accurate info about this.

Wait till July 2020 in gov website to know the genuine info.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2020
Cigbojugha:

Have at least this bolder part
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2020
hosey:

What he means is Post study work visa.

No one knows accurate info about this.

Wait till July 2020 in gov website to know the genuine info.

The government has said post study will come for those who graduate after may 2021.... they can never go back on their word. This is an organised system / society and they know it will be a major lawsuit on their hand . It is confirmed for sure it is coming

How long it will stay before they cancel it again is a different conversation but it is coming

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by GraysonDJ: 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Hi guys, so I got admission to atudy an MPH at both Middlesex and Teesside in the UK. I am leaning more to Teesside because I got offered the 2 year applied MPH with internship, my only strife would be living in teesside and Middlesbrough in general as I've not heard anything good about the area, so what do you advice?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
You need to confirm with the university or check their website what the actually Tuition Fee for first year of your course is. You can then know the exact amount that should be in your account. Is your 2nd year a work placement?

All this splitting you are doing ehn grin

Cigbojugha:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cigbojugha: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
mattfeuter:

11,385 + 4750 is what should be in your account.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cigbojugha: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
Simran94:

Have at least this bolder part

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cigbojugha: 2:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
Bourne007:
You need to confirm with the university or check their website what the actually Tuition Fee for first year of your course is. You can then know the exact amount that should be in your account. Is your 2nd year a work placement?

All this splitting you are doing ehn grin

Lol.

The 2nd year is for practice(internship)

For the splitting hmm I did it for people like you lol. I stated the full fees, the fee for one year and the leftover after paying initial deposit.
I wanted my question to be clear enough to avoid whoever that is helping with answer not to ask further question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
Don't split as it doesn't work that way .. University will confirm esp on CAS what your Tuition fee for First year is.

Usually first year will be £10k+ while second year will be £1k

Cigbojugha:

Lol.

The 2nd year is for practice(internship)

For the splitting hmm I did it for people like you lol. I stated the full fees, the fee for one year and the leftover after paying initial deposit.
I wanted my question to be clear enough to avoid whoever that is helping with answer not to ask further question.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Cigbojugha: 8:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
Bourne007:
Don't split as it doesn't work that way .. University will confirm esp on CAS what your Tuition fee for First year is.

Usually first year will be £10k+ while second year will be £1k

It seems I misunderstood ur first response concerning the splitting pls clarify me what you really mean by the splitting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
Don't assume splitting "pay 13500 for 2yrs course (6750 per year)" is your first year tuition fee

Cigbojugha:

It seems I misunderstood ur first response concerning the splitting pls clarify me what you really mean by the splitting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Bourne007:
Don't assume splitting "pay 13500 for 2yrs course (6750 per year)" is your first year tuition fee

It’s like that for some schools

(1) (2) (3) ... (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) ... (646)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.