Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1340326 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by jay3012: 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
Greetings house... I got an offer from Edinburgh Napier university Scotland to study MBA leadership practice for Jan 2020 but I deferred to September 2020 because i wasn't ready financially. Now I am ready and wondering if I can pay my tuition deposit and start my visa process now or am I to wait till towards September? Would appreciate answers from the house
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Bourne007(m): 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2020
'Some' might not apply to his university hence him confirming with them

Simran94:

It’s like that for some schools
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by talkme(m): 7:51am On Mar 06, 2020
rs172:
Good morning everyone , i just got an unconditional offer from Northumbria University to study my dream course, i applied yesterday and i was sent an offer email this morning, I'm so excited.
Now I'm bothered by this Cas stuff because i don't know how to go by it.

I want to ask that, when is the appropriate time to ask for the CAS from the University, and also i have a relative in the Uk , can he pay my deposit for me.

Hello, pls when did you applied and what course? Am also waiting for my unconditional offer letter.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by rs172(m): 7:59am On Mar 06, 2020
talkme:

Hello, pls when did you applied and what course? Am also waiting for my unconditional offer letter.

I applied on Monday, and i got the offer on Tuesday.

Forensic Accounting
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Markfedel(m): 9:01am On Mar 06, 2020
I want to know can my cousins that bears same surname with me use his bank statement as proof of fund. one is at left UK for Canada last year ending and the other is at US. your kind response would be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:
UPDATE

. Now, I'm trying to pay for TLScontact services I chose with my Master Card but it was declined. I have tried it several times. I used another bank Master Card too. Same issues.

What else can I do?

Thanks.

Treat as urgent because I can't focus on other issues.

Has anyone experienced payment issues before and what was the solution?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eyande(m): 9:30am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning to y'all, I will like to know if there is any advantage having distinction in your program
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by whuzmhan: 9:36am On Mar 06, 2020
Markfedel:
I want to know can my cousins that bears same surname with me use his bank statement as proof of fund. one is at left UK for Canada last year ending and the other is at US. your kind response would be appreciated.

NO!!!
If you are making an application, read the guidelines stated on the HO website
These same guidelines have been stated on the first page of this thread

Your sponsors should be your parents or OFFICIAL sponsors. Let them move the funds to your account.............
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 10:01am On Mar 06, 2020
Markfedel:

Loud and capital.

NO
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Faithluv5(f): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2020
Me!!! I got admission to study MSC Cyber Security at Sheffield Hallam University for September 2020
monjhaay:
who are those going to Sheffield hallam university in September 2020

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by SyberKate(f): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2020
Faithluv5:
Me!!! I got admission to study MSC Cyber Security at Sheffield Hallam University for September 2020
Go girl...
I applied for the same program but yet to get an offer
cry

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Markfedel(m): 1:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
whuzmhan:

NO!!!

Your sponsors should be your parents or OFFICIAL sponsors. Let them move the funds to your account.............

Thank you very much
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Markfedel(m): 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
whuzmhan:

NO!!!

please can I know how I could majr either of them my official sponsor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LagosismyHome(f): 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
Markfedel:

whuzmhan told you already

Let them move the funds to your account.............
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by whuzmhan: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2020
Markfedel:

You cannot make either of them your official sponsor
Read online - the UK Gov website and see who qualifies to be an official sponsor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 06, 2020
Boldpeppy:
Hello house who knows how long it takes IHS to refund the health surcharge money after a visa refusal. And if afterwards you didn’t get the money. How do one contact the Home office??

I need reply pleaseeee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
Mctee07:
Good evening guys,

I need your advice
Teesside University rejected my application for Masters in public health. The mail I received:

Thank you for your application to Teesside University’s MPH Public Health (Applied) programme. Unfortunately, your application has been
unsuccessful for the following reason(s):
Application unsuccessful - you are not sufficiently qualified. The qualifications that you hold or are working towards are not of the required
level or in appropriate subjects for your chosen course of study.
We would like to thank you for your interest in Teesside University and wish you every success for the future.
Yours sincerely

I studied Physiology (2.2), a lot of physiologist study public health for masters and I know a couple in UK.

@Tobexin and others kindly advise as I am just confused
Try another school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by sirgigs: 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2020
All from May 2021 qualifies for the PSW

hosey:

What he means is Post study work visa.

No one knows accurate info about this.

Wait till July 2020 in gov website to know the genuine info.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2020
Boldpeppy:

I need reply pleaseeee

The answer is on the website where you paid the money.

It could take anytime between 3 weeks to 12 weeks (sometimes more)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eyande(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2020
I need reply please
eyande:
Good morning to y'all, I will like to know if there is any advantage having distinction in your program
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 8:34am On Mar 07, 2020
eyande:

There is, it will open doors to scholarship and job offers

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by eyande(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2020
Thanks
justwise:

There is, it will open doors to scholarship and job offers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by waynee2baba: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
bidemi1190:
With data analytics, you can apply for a role in IT business analytics,business analytics,data science. My advice is sharpen your skills in data libraries,learn as much and look out for location to get internship if need be.i am fall 2020 data science (loc=london). If you have people working in good companies there too,you can start networking for referals. The most important thing equip yourself with enough libraries.shalom
Data analytics tools not libraries

(1) (2) (3) ... (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) ... (646)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.