Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,141 members, 7,829,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 - Travel (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 (1340451 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (646) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BouharryArtikou: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
eyande:
Good morning to y'all, I will like to know if there is any advantage having distinction in your program

The kind of outrageously silly questions one sees can be mind-boggling, especially if asked by someone who has at least completed secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mattfeuter(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
BouharryArtikou:

The kind of outrageously silly questions one sees can be mind-boggling, especially if asked by someone who has at least completed secondary school.

This is ignorance at its finest. I believe this forum was created for people to get knowledge. . . allow people to get clarity!

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2020
why were you denied?
why dont you try again?
Boldpeppy:

I need reply pleaseeee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BouharryArtikou: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
mattfeuter:

This is ignorance at its finest. I believe this forum was created for people to get knowledge. . . allow people to get clarity!

Continue to justify stupidity, all in the name of ‘getting clarity’

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AlFath(m): 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
Good afternoon,

Please, I would like to know how to prove my English proficiency, I have been given a conditional Offer of Admission at University of Exeter with merit scholarship of 5,000 pounds. I have submitted my WAEC result along with my application.

Students are adviced to submit evidence of their English language test result before they can issue an unconditional offer.

The deadline for tuition deposit is March 12, 2020. While I wait for decisions from other universities, do you think I will be able to retain the offer if deposit is not paid by the deadline?

@ justwise, and others in the house, I need you advise.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BouharryArtikou: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
AlFath:
Good afternoon,

Please, I would like to know how to prove my English proficiency, I have been given a conditional Offer of Admission at University of Exeter with merit scholarship of 5,000 pounds. I have submitted my WAEC result along with my application.

Students are adviced to submit evidence of their English language test result before they can issue an unconditional offer.

The deadline for tuition deposit is March 12, 2020. While I wait for decisions from other universities, do you think I will be able to retain the offer if deposit is not paid by the deadline?

Thanks.

The University of Exeter website answers that question.
Plus, being Conditional, the letter will tell you exactly what is required.
If all else fails, e-mail the Exeter admission team.
They will tell you what they require of you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
AlFath:
Good afternoon,

Thanks.

Justwise & others may be able to give you good advice.
The BEST advise you can get is from the University itself. Don’t be shy. Shoot them an email.

If you trust strangers on Nairaland to provide advice, then be kind enough to provide details.
What course?
What level of education are you going for?

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by mattfeuter(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
BouharryArtikou:

Continue to justify stupidity, all in the name of ‘getting clarity’

Bruh, I’m not about to go back and forth with you on this. Let others learn pls. . . Mr know it all angry

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
AlFath:
Good afternoon,

Thanks.

No you will not be able to retain the admission if you failed to meet the condition before the deadline
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by crestking: 9:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
Pls Is there any University in London that won't require I pay any fee upfront before getting my visa?

I want to only pay for tuition when I get the visa is this possible?

Any University at all in England?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Gavrelino123: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
crestking:
Pls Is there any University in London that won't require I pay any fee upfront before getting my visa?

IMPOSSIBLE
NO NO NO NO NO NO

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by LaaJiblik: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
crestking:

Is there any university in Nigeria that you can do Matriculation before paying ‘Acceptance Fee’ or Tuition fees?

If your problem is that you don’t want to pay, then get a visa refusal after paying, don’t worry.
If you don’t get a visa. The university refunds you monies you have paid.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by BouharryArtikou: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
crestking:

Whatever you do, make sure that this time around, you process the visa application yourself.
Don’t send 200k to an agent and then post your Passport to the agent. Then wait for the agent to call you after 2 weeks to tell you your visa is ready.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AlFath(m): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2020
justwise:

No you will not be able to retain the admission if you failed to meet the condition before the deadline

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by AlFath(m): 8:40am On Mar 08, 2020
LaaJiblik:

Justwise & others may be able to give you good advice.
The BEST advise you can get is from the University itself. Don’t be shy. Shoot them an email.

If you trust strangers on Nairaland to provide advice, then be kind enough to provide details.
What course?
What level of education are you going for?

Thank you.

The course is Educational Leadership and Management at masters level.
I have a bachelor's degree in Educational Management.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tunabio: 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Please is it advisable to apply for visa with dependents at the same time or alone first and dependents later after some months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Tobexin(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
tunabio:
Please is it advisable to apply for visa with dependents at the same time or alone first and dependents later after some months.
it doesn’t mean as far you have the stipulated funds for them no problem
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by tunabio: 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2020
Tobexin:
it doesn’t mean as far you have the stipulated funds for them no problem

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Blackdecemeber(m): 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2020
Betochy:
Who is going for Msc Adult Nursing @ University of Hertfordshire Sept 2020?
Let's chat.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by gsk4reality: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Tobexin:
if it is Teesside University you can’t get CAS unless three month to your intended resumption date. If your bank is slow in confirming your statement of account it will take ages for you to get the CAS. During my time Teesside’s mail on confirmation of my account statement by GTB was not attended too and it took like one month before I got GTB to reply to the mail sent to them it even took the intervention of a nairalander I met here that works in GTB that helped me.

Please I got offer from the same school.
Do we have to present an account statement to be issued CAS come June...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2020
gsk4reality:

Please I got offer from the same school.
Do we have to present an account statement to be issued CAS come June...

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 09, 2020
Betochy:
Who is going for Msc Adult Nursing @ University of Hertfordshire Sept 2020?
Let's chat.
cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ejay99(f): 1:15pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good day please is any one studying in university of Portsmouth what’s accommodation over there like the school dormitory is pretty expensive I would appreciate any info thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
check spareroom and gumtree for cheap accommodation in the uk
Ejay99:
Good day please is any one studying in university of Portsmouth what’s accommodation over there like the school dormitory is pretty expensive I would appreciate any info thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by Ejay99(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2020
mikeerrr:
check spareroom and gumtree for cheap accommodation in the uk
ok thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by nicerichard05: 7:39pm On Mar 09, 2020
Boldpeppy:
Hello house who knows how long it takes IHS to refund the health surcharge money after a visa refusal. And if afterwards you didn’t get the money. How do one contact the Home office??

Pls why wat was d reason for ur refusal
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by excelchips(m): 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2020
Faithluv5:
Me!!! I got admission to study MSC Cyber Security at Sheffield Hallam University for September 2020

Congratulations. Pls how long did it take to get offer from them. I applied for same for more than 2weeks now but yet to be contacted. Also, did you submitted all your references as this is what it is left for me to submit.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2020
Ejay99:

Houses outside university area are a lot cheaper, areas from train station down to the stadium are cheaper. Portsmouth university has free bus ride for students so even if you live 20-30 mins away from uni you can still get a bus to school free. Look for house outside area called commercial road
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by seglius(m): 5:33am On Mar 10, 2020
Ejay99:

Pls when did you get the admission? I applied to same school since last month, admission not out.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by georgesegun87: 6:40am On Mar 10, 2020
Good News.....

Pls if any require you to get WASSC transcript or Prove of English language..

Just get WASSC scratch card but... check your results screen shot it.... then send all the details you use to check the Result example like

Examination number:
Examination year:
Examination: School Candidates Result
Pin:
Serial No:

Pls Note.. there is no scratch card again what they are going to generate for you is pin and serial no..is 1500 or 1200

Have been given unconditional admission at the university of Northumbria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 by rs172(m): 6:58am On Mar 10, 2020
georgesegun87:
Good News.....

Pls if any require you to get WASSC transcript or Prove of English language..

Just get WASSC scratch card but... check your results screen shot it.... then send all the details you use to check the Result example like

Examination number:
Examination year:
Examination: School Candidates Result
Pin:
Serial No:

Pls Note.. there is no scratch card again what they are going to generate for you is pin and serial no..is 1500 or 1200

Have been given unconditional admission at the university of Northumbria

What's up bro..

What course bro..

I also have an unconditional offer from Northumbria university

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (646)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.