Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? (9371 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 06, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
sad u xo lucky am having fun wit ma vaselind right nw...i wud hv ur time once i finish
ashawo boi grin

Na only woman u dey follow
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by suzzy16(f): 1:07am On Sep 06, 2015
classicB:
a guy that dissappears after sex never loved you, all what he wants is sex and he has gotten it so what do u expect him to do than leave u?? I pray we ladies get wise enough to know a guy that is ready to stay or leave.
abi o,may God save we ladies frm them noni,they re what they call heartbreakers
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by iameugene(m): 3:47am On Sep 06, 2015
tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by harizonal123(m): 3:49am On Sep 06, 2015
He finds something irritating during the act. Poor hygiene is one of the biggest issue here
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by summerflame(m): 5:31am On Sep 06, 2015
No campaign after election
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by mimicious(f): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2015
Because that's the reason most of them appeared in the first place.
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by chidifyn(f): 6:55am On Sep 06, 2015
Several reasons warrants that action.
1) it depends on how hard to get or holy art thou the girl played at first, so when d guy finally gets in there he zooms to pay back at d plenty efforts and stress he passed thru just to get her.
2) it depends on d motive of getting her. Some guys bet on babes wit friends. Maybe among his guys they ve bet "u can't get her" and he makes d move lay her and zoom just to win d bet.
3) most times d guy is just after chopping different soup does not have a favourite n ll not stick to one but one day nemesis ll catch up with such.
4) maybe d girls hygiene is poor, cleanliness is next to godliness. When a girl remits sweet smelling savor d guy ll always dream n come back for honey.
5)finally when d ride is good n smooth d guy ll want to repeat d journey.

Thank u
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by danduj(m): 7:10am On Sep 06, 2015
do u remain at d table after eating

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2015
kaorama:

Stay as in how? Marry d gal or keep on messing around? Every relationship must not end in marriage. And if u mean d later, how is a better way of life?
I am not talking about a relationship oriented sex, i am talking about a sex with any random girl. guys dnt stay after having sex with a random girl....na to chop and clean mouth
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Haywhymido(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2015
classicB:
a guy that dissappears after sex never loved you, all what he wants is sex and he has gotten it so what do u expect him to do than leave u?? I pray we ladies get wise enough to know a guy that is ready to stay or leave.
the signs r there, but sumthings wont u to see it
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Unibentested(m): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2015
komek:
@ OP, the truth is that ladies serve different purpose to the men. That is y u see a guy after rolling with so many pretty ladies at the end he ends up with a girl pple feel is not up to his standard.

I like slim tall dark girls for keeps. Any other girl serves diff purpose.

Some is just for sex u can't just keep them. No matter what they do, its not the men's fault. That same one the u used for sex cud be for keeps for another man and urs serves him for sex alone.

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2015
Everybody can't be Fayose who continues sharing bags of rice even after he don win election.

Immediately after a bed session, mission completed. To your tents oh Israelcheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Auxillary(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2015
if you ask me na who I go ask? the matter wey you see so, e tee wey e start. No be me go talk am, e heavy for mouth
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
classicB:

I am not talking about a relationship oriented sex, i am talking about a sex with any random girl. guys dnt stay after having sex with a random girl....na to chop and clean mouth

Okay oo. Tanx for clearing me anyway.
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Xmen149(m): 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lol at the coments..@op,.its not always abt men..,some men who loves a lady(bt she wount stop 4min) use sex to bring her to his level to set d love story rolling.
Apart 4rm the nt romantic aspect(for active bobos)..90% of d reason is from ladies...,some ladies stil hv it in their mind that sex is a pin down strategy for them to make the guy sidon chop shit...alot of ladies change in evryway after sex expecting u2 stay (out of pity or loyalty)..(eg:increased use of harsh xpression,rude acts,some will even start playing the 'compliment me game' wer they expect you to start wooing them alover again which cld be boring......
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
diablos:
In a planet of 6billion pple, wit 4billion being women, why shud a man wit a measly life expectancy of 50-65yrs stick to 1 miserable boring woman for life wen he can hit atleast 2000+ females in his lifetime before kicking d bucket undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
diablos:
In a planet of 6billion pple, wit 4billion being women, why shud a man wit a measly life expectancy of 50-65yrs stick to 1 miserable boring woman for life wen he can hit atleast 2000+ females in his lifetime before kicking d bucket undecided
WELL SAID!!!
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by kaziblake(f): 7:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Av never had sex b4 so I don't know how to answer ur question
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by haytripple(m): 7:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls what the meaning of sex? I checked dictionary bt they didn't give details
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Peachess(f): 8:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
'cos that's what they actually want
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Youngpo413: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
asscb:
1. Smelling punny cry

2. Wide punny shocked

3. Body odour angry

4. Lazy ass/not romantic in bed

5. Stretch marks everywhere/ slippery boobs grin grin

#Guyscode wink

I Hope have answered you undecided

6.Playing hard to get .
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
classicB:

Lol, most times, it is not a question of being wise enuf.

I might love u initially, but your too much shakara might put me off, but, since I ve started? I would love to see an end to it, not because I still loved u,but because I want to see that thng u ve been doing shakara for me with,once I get that, pooooof, off I go,

Not all guys though, and not to all girls too, + not in all situations
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Youngpo413: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
chidifyn:
Several reasons warrants that action.
1) it depends on how hard to get or holy art thou the girl played at first, so when d guy finally gets in there he zooms to pay back at d plenty efforts and stress he passed thru just to get her.
2) it depends on d motive of getting her. Some guys bet on babes wit friends. Maybe among his guys they ve bet "u can't get her" and he makes d move lay her and zoom just to win d bet.
3) most times d guy is just after chopping different soup does not have a favourite n ll not stick to one but one day nemesis ll catch up with such.
4) maybe d girls hygiene is poor, cleanliness is next to godliness. When a girl remits sweet smelling savor d guy ll always dream n come back for honey.
5)finally when d ride is good n smooth d guy ll want to repeat d journey.

Thank u
there is nothing wrong in choping and cleaning mouth,so many b!tches to be sampled anyway...

Nemesis my foot!
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Youngpo413: 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
Haywhymido:
the signs r there, but sumthings wont u to see it
lust and greed.
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Youngpo413: 11:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
This happens to almost every lady and it really really pains them a lot cos they will be wondering what could be the cause
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by suruwilliams(m): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:
not all guys believe me. Some got stuck because of sex,if the sex is good he will come back
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 07, 2015
suruwilliams:
not all guys believe me. Some got stuck because of sex,if the sex is good he will come back
he will keep coming back for sex
but how many guys can get married to a lady simply because the sex is good ??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 07, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lol, most times, it is not a question of being wise enuf.

I might love u initially, but your too much shakara might put me off, but, since I ve started? I would love to see an end to it, not because I still loved u,but because I want to see that thng u ve been doing shakara for me with,once I get that, pooooof, off I go,

Not all guys though, and not to all girls too, + not in all situations
so we no fit do shakara again abi
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by chigoizie7(m): 7:54am On Sep 07, 2015
classicB:
so we no fit do shakara again abi

Lolz, u can,

But, shakara get limit nah
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by vani86: 9:39am On Sep 07, 2015
kaziblake:
Av never had sex b4 so I don't know how to answer ur question

you are not a man either
Re: Why Do Guys Disapper After Sex? by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2015
asscb:
1. Smelling punny cry
2. Wide punny shocked
3. Body odour angry
4. Lazy ass/not romantic in bed
5. Stretch marks everywhere/ slippery boobs grin grin
#Guyscode wink
I Hope have answered you undecided
Gosh!!!! Dis is wicked!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? / Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! / How Did You Meet Your Partner And Will You Reveal That At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.