Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ego Got Bruised. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ego Got Bruised. (2278 Views)

Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja / Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) / I Fnckt Yesterday But My C0ck Is Bruised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ego Got Bruised. by dwag: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2015
A driver took a bold step by wooing a very young beautiful female banker .the driver ask to take her out for a lunch which she didn't decline and they went to an expensive restaurant where the girl use to be a usual customer .
After the meal , the waiter brought the bill of the girl and its was like 7k . The driver told the girl all he had is 3k and she was like "that's nice @least he acted like a man by wanting to pay".
There and then she brought out her bag and payed for both and told him that's are regular spot for lunch and equally brought out her check book and signed 100,000naira for the guy and told him she is not his class .

Source................copy and paste.
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by SexyStrawberry(f): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
dwag:
A driver took a bold step by wooing a very young beautiful female banker .the driver ask to take her out for a lunch which she didn't decline and they went to an expensive restaurant where the girl use to be a usual customer .
After the meal , the waiter brought the bill of the girl and its was like 7k . The driver told the girl all he had is 3k and she was like "that's nice @least he acted like a man by wanting to pay".
There and then she brought out her bag and payed for both and told him that's are regular spot for lunch and equally brought out her check book and signed 100,000naira for the guy and told him she is not his class .

Source................copy and paste.

Oh boy see insult of the highest order!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Ego Got Bruised. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Eyaaa

2 Likes

Re: Ego Got Bruised. by agohmamuda(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
No one seems to ask for pichus these dayz..
#Pichus pls.

3 Likes

Re: Ego Got Bruised. by dwag: 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
SexyStrawberry:

Oh boy see insult of the highest order!!!! shocked
even mesef never get mysef for over a week when I hear dis matter.
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by dwag: 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
DDeliverer:
Eyaaa
iswear next time na to just pass anoda road when I see her dey come my direction.
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by donholy28(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Whose Ego got bruised?
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by chigoizie7(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
And d moral of d story is?
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2015
Which ego got bruised? If i am that driver na to dive collect that 100k. See free money.

2 Likes

Re: Ego Got Bruised. by AreaFada2: 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
chigoizie7:
I wonder. Maybe that there are materialistic girls about. Loads of millionaires marry poor girls. Here an ordinary bank employee, not even a successful tycoon o, she dey form. What if that driver makes it big tomorrow? It has happened to formerly poor 9ja comedians lately. Therefore men who stay away from better educated or richer girls may have a point. Though I have never considered status important in dating.

1 Like

Re: Ego Got Bruised. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
This story is pointless and weird..... I don't understand grin

1 Like

Re: Ego Got Bruised. by dwag: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
chigoizie7:
. Its one of those Unplanned outing I guess!!!. next time he will do the needful
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by dwag: 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
MrsPhyno:
This story is pointless and weird..... I don't understand grin
I don't gerrit, pointless how? Somebody hand is been "falled" and you call the act pointless.
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by dwag: 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
Which ego got bruised? If i am that driver na to dive collect that 100k. See free money.
'eeeeeh!!!
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by Youngpo413: 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
chigoizie7:
cut your coat according to your....
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by dwag: 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
donholy28:
Whose Ego got bruised?
that's a life time experience man!!! I no fit forget that kind thing o. Eeeeh!!!!
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by honeygirl17: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

I love u
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by chigoizie7(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
honeygirl17:

I love u

Lolz,

Same here love
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by chigoizie7(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Youngpo413:
cut your coat according to your....

It makes no sense still
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by chigoizie7(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
dwag:
. Its one of those Unplanned outing I guess!!!. next time he will do the needful

Yeah I know, its unplanned from the guys side, but the girl?

Does it mean she does not know about d guys job?

Even @ dat, she said, "that's nice, @least he acted like a guy by Offering to pay" meaning that other guys does not offer to pay(un-manly). Giving this very guy edge over all other guys she has met n d past,

Why turning back to throw it all to his face then?

I still don't get it, its all contradicting, u praised him and den turn him down in a humiliating manner, it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Ego Got Bruised. by faith551(m): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Mtcheeeew girls sef, if I was the guy, I will take the money and strive to make the best out of it, God willing you invest and it yields let's say in 3 years, I will go back and pay her, probably in a multiplied fold, let's say #400,000 and I bet she'll still be single then, her reaction will say it all.
I even have an idea, looks like I'll pose like a driver when I want to get a wife.

1 Like

Re: Ego Got Bruised. by dwag: 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
faith551:
Mtcheeeew girls sef, if I was the guy, I will take the money and strive to make the best out of it, God willing you invest and it yields let's say in 3 years, I will go back and pay her, probably in a multiplied fold, let's say #400,000 and I bet she'll still be single then, her reaction will say it all.
I even have an idea, looks like I'll pose like a driver when I want to get a wife.
kikikikikikiki!!! Omo you dey vex gaan!!!
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by pweedyuz(f): 5:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
faith551:
Gooluck with that
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by faith551(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
pweedyuz:
Gooluck with that

Lol, u ain't in support of that right?
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by dwag: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Yeah I know, its unplanned from the guys side, but the girl?

Does it mean she does not know about d guys job?

Even @ dat, she said, "that's nice, @least he acted like a guy by Offering to pay" meaning that other guys does not offer to pay(un-manly). Giving this very guy edge over all other guys she has met n d past,

Why turning back to throw it all to his face then?

I still don't get it, its all contradicting, u praised him and den turn him down in a humiliating manner, it makes no sense.
. Like seriously when I heard it, I was all scattered up. Am even felling its a calculated attempt to downgrade the guy. So he won't try it next time and the the guy fell for the JOB.
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by faith551(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2015
dwag:
kikikikikikiki!!! Omo you dey vex gaan!!!

Brother some girls no dey think ooo, na guys suppose dey do all those kind stuff ooo, make I hear say that girl no go change her mind in 7years time
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by honeygirl17: 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz,

Same here love

Going home now, come let's kiss
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by chigoizie7(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
honeygirl17:

Going home now, come let's kiss

Don't worry, I will wait for u @ home
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by dwag: 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
chigoizie7:

Don't worry, I will wait for u @ home
eeeeh!!! Una don hijack this trend o!!! Chigoizie and honeygirl17.
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by honeygirl17: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
dwag:

our love is not hidden. sweetim oya come chop kiss
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by chigoizie7(m): 8:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
dwag:

Lolz, bros, no vex,

We go soon comot for d thread
Re: Ego Got Bruised. by chigoizie7(m): 8:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
honeygirl17:

our love is not hidden. sweetim oya come chop kiss

Lolz, I go chop am ooh, but dwag fit pour us acid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your Sexcapade With A Sugar Mummy / Another Naija Babe Leak N**de Pics In Twitter/ Social Media / Why Are Nairaland "Not So Cute" Guys Always The First To Call Other Members Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.