Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) (77369 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" / My Lover Gave Me Money For Weapon, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by akwadeltan: 9:52pm On Sep 06, 2015
haba.... 7yrs old just close his dick hole. simple
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by DrGroove(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
when I read this type of news,i just thank my God I wasn't a child in this era where adult men,even fathers derive joy in defiling their young daughters.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Ilekeh(f): 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
DrGroove:

Good talk! In the East,a lot of sh.it are swept under the carpet all in the name of "it's a family matter ".some years ago while in Enugu,a mother brought her kids aged 4 n 6 yrs to d clinic, alarmed that their dad,her husband defiled them.to my surprise the matter was withdrawn from police n treated as family matter.One of d nurses,a mother,castigated d woman for bringing family matter public that she shud mentioned a random person not her husband,that after everything she must return to d man..

When the sun indeed rise in the East, a lot of shoit will come to light and we'll all be shocked.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
JEGA01:
The name of the b-east is what I have come to check cry
WHY IS IT THAT ANY RAPE CASE IN NAIRALAND MOST RESULT IN TRIBAL WAR embarassed

YOU IGBOS AND YORUBA ARE FIGHTING WORLD WAR 3 OHH.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by shizzy7(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

I stick to my believe though.
Jungle justice won't put the crime in check either. It won't change a potential rapist from raping.
The only thing that can work is law and proper enlightenment of the masses
When the law is already there But the judges/magistrates are Not enforcing it,, BY DEFAULT people will take Justice into their Hands.. ..

Most people who do this evil acts are illiterates I don't know how you want to Start enlightening them,,,,imagine One saying I ONLY did it 6times,,They are psychologically Demented..

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by essielove(f): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Drchristian:
This is totally unfair, it is only on nairaland that igbo called their crimes yoruba or hausa's food

is igbo crime news food? shame on you igbos for saying "they have giving yorubas their food" for crimes commited and should be condemned by all Nigerians especially the tribe that caused it.

shame on you all.
abeg sis u get sence? not an insult o,wetin bring language come here. com on u r suppose to b more Dan dis
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by muhammed10: 9:57pm On Sep 06, 2015
Please no tribal sentiment here' it happened everywhere not tribe
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
oreos:

She didn't get the IPO arrested or investigated
She listened to the man's family
She stayed with him despite what he had done
FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HER TO DO!
ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MAN IS THE SOUL PROVIDER OF THE FAMILY.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Mwseal: 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dis na death by hanging oo after mak den con flog hen joystick with 100 lashes....

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HER TO DO!
ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MAN IS THE SOUL PROVIDER OF THE FAMILY.

Doesn't she have a family? There is no exuset what she has done. What her lil girl went through is too big an issue to be trifle with, sole provider or not.
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2015
essielove:

abeg sis u get sence? not an insult o,wetin bring language come here. com on u r suppose to b more Dan dis
No u r mad. Ashawo bleachers

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by AustinowithaC(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Took some time to sniff through your profile. Quite dissapointed to read such a sick and disgusting write-up from an acclaimed matured lady. #funny enough you may end up marrying an igbo man.

Drchristian:
This is totally unfair, it is only on nairaland that igbo called their crimes yoruba or hausa's food

is igbo crime news food? shame on you igbos for saying "they have giving yorubas their food" for crimes commited and should be condemned by all Nigerians especially the tribe that caused it.

shame on you all.
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Chris95(m): 10:04pm On Sep 06, 2015
Poor gurl.. . Dt man is a disgrace 2 fatherhood
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by wcurtis76(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
U are big fool saying DAT are u such an illiterate well go burie ur self cos u are a slowpoke
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
When the law is already there But the judges/magistrates are Not enforcing it,, BY DEFAULT people will take Justice into their Hands.. ..

Most people who do this evil acts are illiterates I don't know how you want to Start enlightening them,,,,imagine One saying I ONLY did it 6times,,They are psychologically Demented..

That was why i brought the issue of enlightenment in.
Education is not enlightenment and rape is practice by all not illitrates alone. A lawyer was recently condemned for the same ungodly act. You easily find rapist among doctors, lecturers, business men etc. Than the rate sees in illitrates. Public enlightenment will go a long way than clamouring for jungle justice.

Can you kill?
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Obaf16(f): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
midolian:
Some people don't deserve to have anything in between their legs ..As for urine, they can always pass that through their mouth angry angry
Abi ooooo,they don't deserve it because they r animals.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by shizzy7(f): 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
missKiffy:

Ehen tribalism has nothing to do with it now but if it was the other way round, they will be spewing trash
An eye for an eye makes all go blind

Don't be tribalistic and try to tell those who are to limit it to political matters and not when its Unnecessary in Problems like this,, you'll see that some will listen to you,,,,,Tribalism is the last thing anybody should think of In cases like this...

Be more of a peacemaker..
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by danduj(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2015
another igbo man

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by dandollaz: 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Just rush to check which tribe and was disappointed that my brother from biafra have over eaten overdose ewedu n amala and totally forgot where he came from.anu mpam dont come back home because ur name will not be in ur village again better answer adewale or olusegun so that u will be safe from mob.smh
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by luvprince4real(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Chisos??

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by rman: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
How do you protect a daughter from her father?

We have so many mentally ill people among us, we just do not know it.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by shizzy7(f): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

That was why i brought the issue of enlightenment in.
Education is not enlightenment and rape is practice by all not illitrates alone. A lawyer was recently condemned for the same ungodly act. You easily find rapist among doctors, lecturers, business men etc. Than the rate sees in illitrates. Public enlightenment will go a long way than clamouring for jungle justice.

Can you kill?
Those people are evil sha They know its wrong whether enlightenment or Not..Nobody has any excuse for molesting a child they're Simply Wicked...

grin grin grin I like your last question and YES I can in exceptional cases like the one being discussed...
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
midolian:
A seven-year-old girl (names withheld) has narrated how her father paid her after sexually abusing her at their Ojokoro Housing Estate, Meiran, Ijaiye, Lagos, residence.

Chukwuemeka Odunzie

The primary three pupil said: “My daddy usually gives me money after touching my private part or putting his penis in my mouth. He touches my private part when my mother is outside washing clothes or when she is not in the house.”
The victim’s father, identified as Chukwuemeka Odunzie, allegedly started defiling his daughter early last year.

Narrating her ordeal, the victim’s mother, Mrs Odunzie, said: “Last year, my son told me that his younger sister was fond of playing with her private parts. It sounded strange that a seven-year-old child would be doing that.

“I will talk to her, scold her and sometimes beat her. There was a time I told my husband.

“All he said was that if she was acting strangely I should take her to any of these white garment churches. I was alarmed when one day, while we were in the sitting room, she started touching and playing with herself.

She confesses to mother

“Immediately, I called her inside the room and asked her what the problem was. I asked her if anyone was fiddling with her private parts. She said it was her father that always touched her private parts and that after touching her private parts, he would give her money.

“I confronted my husband when he returned from work but he denied vehemently. I reported a case of defilement to Ebenezer Divisional Police and the policemen invited my husband for questioning.

“He was arrested later by the police, who gave me a report to take my daughter to the hospital. The doctor said there had been no penetration, but that there is an opening in her virginal and advised that the victim be tested for infection.

Family pressure

“By the time we came back from the hospital, the IPO said it was a family issue and that we should go home and settle the case.

“Members of his family were shouting, saying that I had no right to report the case to the police, that it was a family issue that should be treated as one. They pressurized me till I withdrew the case, after which he promised not to defile our daughter again.

“After I withdrew the case, my husband began to beat the children at the slightest provocation. And at times, he would beat them for no tangible reason.

“Two weeks ago, it happened again. I asked her what she did for her father that made him give her money without giving her siblings. That was when she said that daddy gave her the money after touching her private part.

“Her siblings said it had been ongoing for a while and that they refused to tell me because the last time they did, their daddy kept beating them.
“He puts it in my mouth”

“Her brother said whenever I was not around, or I was outside washing clothes, daddy would send him and his other siblings inside the bedroom, while he would ask the victim to kneel down in between his legs and bend her head towards his manhood.

“She also confirmed that after touching her, daddy would put his penis in her mouth.
“There was even a time my daughter was caught in the act with a four-year-old boy, who is a neighbour’s child.”

In his defense, the victim’s father, Chukwuemeka Odunzie, admitted that it was only once he abused his daughter and that he was not doing it for occult reasons.

Reacting to the issue, the Co-coordinator, Project Alert, Josephine Effah Chukwuma, said: “Apart from ensuring that the law takes it course, the main task is how to rehabilitate this little girl, whose life has been messed up by her father.

“This is because the abuse was not a one-off thing as the victim had become so accustomed to the act, that when she feels the urge and there is no one to touch her, she touches herself.
“There is need to rehabilitate her and her siblings, who watched.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/daddy-touches-me-puts-his-manhood-in-my-mouth-gives-me-money-7-yr-old-girl/

Lalasticlala

Yoruba news and their papers, always trying to brainwash the Igbos. When have you talked something bad against your tribe 'Yoruba'? Always Igbo you keep blackmailing. You are trying to disrupt the Biafran-Movement among its citizens. You can't, cos Biafra is soon coming. Can't you update good news for once, or were you taught in your school or place to get attention with bad news to create traffik on this site just because of money? Yoruba, change abit!!! Ooooooohhhh.
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
Those people are evil sha They know its wrong whether enlightenment or Not..Nobody has any excuse for molesting a child they're Simply Wicked...

grin grin grin I like your last question and YES I can in exceptional cases like the one being discussed...

That answers all.... Got your point.
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Ahmadgani(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
The man has no brains. Why will a man do this to his own daughter? A 7 year old girl? Haba. Is the wife denying him sex?. I always maintain that most problems in nigeria are not spiritual but psychological and sociological.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by ruffDiamond: 10:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Southeast animal kingdom Not surprised at all na normal thing to dem just like kidnapping

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by wiseoneking: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Drchristian:

shame on you all.
I condem this evil act and pray that this man will never go on punished. Moreover, with do respect to every tribe, contrary to what you are saying about the igbos, SWners are the domicle of such act. You can never hear such case happening in the SE by an igbo but only igbos in the SW. Yes, igbos are notorious drug traffickers. That's a shameful biz that brings disgrace and reproach to them, but yorubas are far more notorious in ritual killings/internet scam.
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by feyilag(f): 10:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
Tribalism Has NOTHING to do with cases like this
pls tell dem,tribalism is 1 of our major problems in dis country.wen we start seeing ourselves as one Nigeria,our problems wil reduce 2 a large extent,pls say no 2 tribalism,we are 1,United we stand,divided we fall.but wait sef,wat has tribe got 2 do with a sexual offence?am sure som sexual offenders wld b on NL too& dey wil b acting innocent here.parents befriend ur kids so dey can trust u enof 2 tell u things,study ur children& knw d introverts among dem,try 2 make dem speak& show dem special care,also victims shld try 2 speak out 2 save odas,speaking is a healing balm 2 most victims#say no 2 sexual offences#say no 2 rape# say no 2 tribalism#
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by shizzy7(f): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:

That answers all.... Got your point.
grin grin So you can't kill I guess you don't know what kind of Havoc this thing Causes, Some girls end up Committing Suicide,, Most of the victims live their lives in a depressed state,, That moment changes everything about them..
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
DrGroove:
when I read this type of news,i just thank my God I wasn't a child in this era where adult men,even fathers derive joy in defiling their young daughters.
IF I SEE POST LIKE THIS, I JUST HAVE TO RUNAWAY FROM WOMAN LIKE YOU.

YOU WILL BE MAKE A GOOD GREEDY MOTHER, YOU KNOW WHY undecided

INSTEAD OF YOU TO START PRAYING FOR THIS GENERATION OF CHILDERN OR EVEN YOUR CHILD TOO, NOT TO HAVE THIS KIND OF MAN AS THERE FATHER (OR EVEN YOUR HUSBAND TOO). BUT YOU ARE HERE THANKING YOUR GOD THAT YOU ARE NOT IN THIS ERA INSTEAD OF FOCUSING THAT ENERGY BY PRAYING TO SAVE A CHILD (IT COULD BE YOUR CHILD SOMEDAY) FROM THIS KIND OF FATHER.

PRAISE OF A GREEDY WOMAN.! KEEP IT UP
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by feyilag(f): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
Tribalism Has NOTHING to do with cases like this
pls tell dem,tribalism is 1 of our major problems in dis country.wen we start seeing ourselves as one Nigeria,our problems wil reduce 2 a large extent,pls say no 2 tribalism,we are 1,United we stand,divided we fall.but wait sef,wat has a sexual offence got 2 do wit tribe?am sure som sexual offenders wld b on NL too& dey wil b acting innocent here.parents befriend ur kids so dey can trust u enof 2 tell u things,study ur children& knw d introverts among dem,try 2 make dem speak& show dem special care,also victims shld try 2 speak out 2 save odas,speaking is a healing balm 2 most victims#say no 2 sexual offences#say no 2 rape# say no 2 tribalism#
shizzy7:
Don't be tribalistic and try to tell those who are to limit it to political matters and not when its Unnecessary in Problems like this,, you'll see that some will listen to you,,,,,Tribalism is the last thing anybody should think of In cases like this...
shizzy7:
pls tell dem,I am amazed wen I read comments lyk dat,wat has tribe got 2 do with dis story?if it was child marraige,we may accept d comment,but its irrelevant in dis case.our way of thinking is also 1 of our major problems in dis country.just saying tho,I mean no harm
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
She is being turned into a nymphomaniac @ age 7.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) / How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.