Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) (77363 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Cuts Off Gay Police Inspector’s Manhood In Katsina / 13-Year-Old Trinidad And Tobago Girl: "My Mother Gives Me To Men For Sex" / My Lover Gave Me Money For Weapon, Says Suspect (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Kemjay(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is really bad ..
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
grin grin So you can't kill I guess you don't know what kind of Havoc this thing Causes, Some girls end up Committing Suicide,, Most of the victims live their lives in a depressed state,, That moment changes everything about them..

Don't deduce any conclusion about me from my words. We never can tell, but to be frank i can't. Maybe when it come to the task i may.
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by feyilag(f): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
sauceny:
She is being turned into a nymphomaniac @ age 7.
as in ehn!!d poor girl 2ruly nids help& God's intervention
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by shizzy7(f): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
feyilag:
pls tell dem,tribalism is 1 of our major problems in dis country.wen we start seeing ourselves as one Nigeria,our problems wil reduce 2 a large extent,pls say no 2 tribalism,we are 1,United we stand,divided we fall.but wait sef,wat has tribe got 2 do with a sexual offence?am sure som sexual offenders wld b on NL too& dey wil b acting innocent here.parents befriend ur kids so dey can trust u enof 2 tell u things,study ur children& knw d introverts among dem,try 2 make dem speak& show dem special care,also victims shld try 2 speak out 2 save odas,speaking is a healing balm 2 most victims#say no 2 sexual offences#say no 2 rape# say no 2 tribalism#
IN every aspects of our Affairs,, Tribalism has always been a form of Cover-up which prevents us from solving the major problems,,I just don't know how in a situation like this what will come up in some people's brain is Igbo-Yoruba-Hausa.....

Those kind of people who make such comments might as well tell the 7-yr old Victim to wait for them to verify if her Father is Truly Igbo/ Yoruba/Delta-igbo/Hausa Before they take care of her OR punish the father....
I just don't know how Some people think...very Annoying..
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2015
Drchristian:
This is totally unfair, it is only on nairaland that igbo called their crimes yoruba or hausa's food

is igbo crime news food? shame on you igbos for saying "they have giving yorubas their food" for crimes commited and should be condemned by all Nigerians especially the tribe that caused it.

shame on you all.

Hehehehe

Sounds funny but its real
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
midolian:
Some people don't deserve to have anything in between their legs ..As for urine, they can always pass that through their mouth angry angry

Please, can you help us illustrate with yourself?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by dapsonlou(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2015
This South East people sure like little girls and they are the 1st to accuse Hausa people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Someone should please help us appeal to BEDC to pleease give us light at Delta Steel Company Housing complex and the adjoining communities in udu local govt area of Delta state.
Abi we nor be part of Nigerians wey suppose to follow enjoy the new government promise?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by ArodewilliamsT: 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is a typical yoruba crime, this idoit must have must have visited some yoruba ritualists, he even lives in yoroberland must have learnt it there. If he tries this in Igboland, he will just disappear before anybody hears about it.
yorruberland have damaged this family. The mother should relocate asap with the kids and leave the yorruber-land born baxtard to die and rot there. Evil yorrubers!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by freecocoa(f): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
I hate these type of women, just how useless is she to still stay with such monster? What's with the NPF and family matters? A crime was committed and you tag it family matter? Just what sort of country is this for crying out loud?

I'm just so fed up, gosh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by B69U: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dis is the rubbish, they went to lagos, to learn from yorubas. Better die in lagos there. hissss!
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by brownsug(f): 11:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
Pls let's stop this if we are educated and still do this I'm sorry for naija o seriously

Onijagidijagan:
iigbo people, this your crimes are to much. you have started a brand new week with it chai
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by DocAdray(f): 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2015
Drchristian:
This is totally unfair, it is only on nairaland that igbo called their crimes yoruba or hausa's food

is igbo crime news food? shame on you igbos for saying "they have giving yorubas their food" for crimes commited and should be condemned by all Nigerians especially the tribe that caused it.

shame on you all.

Stop ranting, silly doctor!
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by wales774(m): 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
iigbo people, this your crimes are to much. you have started a brand new week with it chai
Igbo people are just animals simple.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by cromz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Igbo bastards they are a curse to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by DocAdray(f): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Oriyomi4success:
is this what they want to be doing in their Biafra? ibos are just like virus contaminating every where they find themselves..useless people

You don't have to abuse a whole tribe to make your point.
SMH
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by freecocoa(f): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
rman:
How do you protect a daughter from her father?

We have so many mentally ill people among us, we just do not know it.
By putting the beast of a man away forever.

Quite simple the way I see it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by DocAdray(f): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
cromz:
Igbo bastards they are a curse to Nigeria

And so are your people too - cursed!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by ManTiger(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is so saddicule and very gross!
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Forwetinnah: 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2015
3 words*

Hang that pervert!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by anelen(m): 11:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
na wa for some people, all this paedophiles, even with their own children.
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
Forwetinnah:
3 words*

Hang that pervert!!
Just imagine that the very person who is suppose to be protecting his own daughter is the very man that is doing the unthinkable.

If I were his relatives we will waste that iidiot without any remorse.

He's useless to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Niyinficient(m): 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
Tribalism Has NOTHING to do with cases like this

U dey mind dose olodos shouting 'igbo' everywhr? Tell me Whr dis useless act is not happening right now?
It's every Whr o biko not just one-tribe tin! Make una free ma igbo brodas! Make dem send dat guy to d zoo, to spend just 5mins wit a hungry lion!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Stolen: 11:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
The undisputed daughter fuckers in Nigeria are yorubas, no tribe touches them.

Rarely beast in lagos might copy copy, but the undisputed champions a yolobas.
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
There has to be a spiritual dimension to this

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hey house, i got this e-book from one foreign sport site on Virtual Football betting, i don use am myself and it worked but on a gentle wining style.
It showed 7 different playing strategies in VFL betting.
Though wasnt free. I paid for it and i av even bought hundreds of ebooks b4God blessed me wit dis.
The patterns and tricks discussed and revealed in it are working on Nairabet and Merrybet like madt! if u ar intrested in getting it, i am reselling it at a cost of N500 which is no where near wat i bought it for. U can contact me to get it click http:///7oE19B. Then fill your account details
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by YurFatHer: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
This is what too much of blue film can cause.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by situationroom: 11:42pm On Sep 06, 2015
Drchristian:

shame on you all.

learn to be intellectual in the public... can't even decipher what you said
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2015
sonofananimal:
FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT HER TO DO!
ESPECIALLY WHEN THE MAN IS THE SOUL PROVIDER OF THE FAMILY.

Take the kids and go back to her father's house. Given the circumstances , no one will send them away
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by feyilag(f): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2015
shizzy7:
IN every aspects of our Affairs,, Tribalism has always been a form of Cover-up which prevents us from solving the major problems,,I just don't know how in a situation like this what will come up in some people's brain is Igbo-Yoruba-Hausa.....

Those kind of people who make such comments might as well tell the 7-yr old Victim to wait for them to verify if her Father is Truly Igbo/ Yoruba/Delta-igbo/Hausa Before they take care of her OR punish the father....
I just don't know how Some people think...very Annoying..
dats d same way I felt wen I read som of d tribalistic comments,its common on NL,i ignore dem but I cldnt just ignore 2dy's own.most of dem(tribalists)lack knowlege on most tinz& just decide 2 cover it up wit tribalism.dis has 2 stop!!! #say no 2 tribalism#
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 06, 2015
tochimas:

Take the kids and go back to her father's house. Given the circumstances , no one will send them away
DID YOU THINK ALL FAMILY ARE THESAME undecided

SHE MEANT MARRIED THAT GUY OUT OF FAMILY FRUASTRATION AND WOULD NOT WANT TO GO BACK TO HER FAMILY.

REASON IT THE OTHER WAY.
Re: Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) by shizzy7(f): 11:56pm On Sep 06, 2015
Niyinficient:

U dey mind dose olodos shouting 'igbo' everywhr? Tell me Whr dis useless act is not happening right now?
It's every Whr o biko not just one-tribe tin! Make una free ma igbo brodas! Make dem send dat guy to d zoo, to spend just 5mins wit a hungry lion!
That's the latest trend now if anything happens be it good or Bad It begins and ends with Tribalism,,,,

Boko Haram kills people and someone comments "Its none of my business,, since they're killing those in the North""-Simply Evil and Very Annoying....
I used to delete posts like that but I got tired..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam / Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.