Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French (2456 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
I live in a nice accomodation, in a high society part of Lagos, there is this Hot single Neighbour living close to my apartment. Last week we chatted briefly during the morning jogging.
I really like her but she can't speak english, she was born in France and only returned a year ago to meet her family. She speaks mostly in French which am very poor at. Her english is vey bad, I want to express my feelings to her but I can't tell her. She only speaks french
Please help a brother. What do I do?
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by IamLEGEND1: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
so u have never had a meaningful convo with her but you want to "Express how u feel".

at least have the decency to engage the lady in an interesting exchange first.....

then call me,i go be ur translator....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by eme1n(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Dumb question, learn French....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by yanabasee(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Very dumb question... The time u used to open this thread, would've been enof for u to use and learn french language...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
so u have never had a meaningful convo with her but you want to "Express how u feel".

at least have the decency to engage the lady in an interesting exchange first.....

then call me,i go be ur translator....

Hmmm
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by CARLOSZ: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2015
Continue the conversation the same way you started it, no matter how bad her English is, I believe she'll understand.

Good luck bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
Closecall:
I live a nice accomodation, in a high society part of Lagos, there is this Hot single Neighbour living close to my apartment. Last we chat briefly during the morning jogging
I really like her but she was born in France only returned a year ago to meet her family. She speaks mostly in French which am very poor at. She english is vey bad, I want to express my feelings to her but I can't tell her. She only speaks french

Omo ur Eegessi(English) alone fit drive d chick go back Panya. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
Op please learn English b4 u learn French cuz ur English na die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Starships4u(m): 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Google translator would help u well.... Just hook her to a social media platform.... Goodluck...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2015
CARLOSZ:
Continue the conversation the same way you started it, no matter how bad her English is, I believe she'll understand.

Good luck bro
Thanks
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
Google translator would help u well.... Just hook her to a social mediaa platform.... Goodluck...
I will try that
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by CUM4WHAT(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
NONSENSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE
Try make sense
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2015
Starships4u:
Google translator would help u well.... Just hook her to a social media platform.... Goodluck...
Google
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
yanabasee:
Very dumb question... The time u used to open this thread, would've been enof for u to use and learn french language...
I will study some french
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Lovebond34(m): 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2015
dulling nigga ...jst bring hr to my awse for english lectures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by tayoxx(m): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2015
I schooled in france..I can help u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Starships4u(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2015
Closecall:
I will try that
cool.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by igorekpengmail: 11:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
;DMumu!!!
Ask her to teach u french, from there u can continue.
Akpako.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Closecall:
I live a nice accomodation, in a high society part of Lagos, there is this Hot single Neighbour living close to my apartment. Last we chat briefly during the morning jogging
I really like her but she was born in France only returned a year ago to meet her family. She speaks mostly in French which am very poor at. She english is vey bad, I want to express my feelings to her but I can't tell her. She only speaks french
Hian!!! Mods come and see ooooo
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by spiralwedge(m): 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
what do you need french for to nyansh her? show her with sign language u would like to taste her puddings. lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by yanabasee(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2015
Closecall:
I will study some french
Good boy! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by hausaboi: 11:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
kai study french. Kai what is ur IQ.

WETIN CONCERN ABOKI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 07, 2015
tayoxx:
I schooled in france..I can help u
Please do
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 07, 2015
spiralwedge:
what do you need french for to nyansh her? show her with sign language u would like to taste her puddings. lobatan
Interesting
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 07, 2015
igorekpengmail:
;DMumu!!!

Ask her to teach u french, from there u can continue.

Akpako.
Dats very wise hmmm
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 07, 2015
Lovebond34:
dulling nigga ...jst bring hr to my awse for english lectures
To your house hmmmm
Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 07, 2015
Pic

1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Bamz(m): 3:04am On Sep 07, 2015
Closecall:
I live in a nice accomodation, in a high society part of Lagos, there is this Hot single Neighbour living close to my apartment. Last week we chatted briefly during the morning jogging.
I really like her but she can't speak english, she was born in France and only returned a year ago to meet her family. She speaks mostly in French which am very poor at. Her english is vey bad, I want to express my feelings to her but I can't tell her. She only speaks french

If your intentions are pure smiley.... (Btw I wish I was in your shoes)

1. Get a French dict., and start learning the basics yourself on some website
2. Get to teach her some English too, while she teaches some French in return

And now your time starts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 07, 2015
Closecall:

.....and you think its your ability to speak french or her ability to speak english that will get you laid
Nigga stop making excuses you already chatted with her, take it all the way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by pretydiva(f): 7:03am On Sep 07, 2015
Hire english tutor 4 her nau..u will be doing her a big favour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Hot Neighbour I Like Her But She Speaks French by jackpot(f): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2015
pretydiva:
Hire english tutor 4 her nau..u will be doing her a big favour
nah, what she needs is someone who speaks and understands both English and French.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain / Drama As 15-year-old Boy Is Caught Having S*x With Sheep In Anambra (photo) / Hilarious Pick Up Lines, Add Yours.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.