Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession (24637 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next / How Popular Is Biafran Secession Honestly? / Nigeria Will Crush Biafran Secession Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by PenSniper: 9:32am On Sep 07, 2015
cheruv:

Keep dreaming!
Even if its only Igbo, asaba and PH would still be part of us grin

I can see that you so badly want PH so as to reclaim "abandoned property" by force after getting biafra.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by carnegiefan: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2015
Omololu007:
omo ibo,ibos are not ready for biafra,when you are ready to leave with the south east alone,then we will take you serious

Why are you angry?
As you can see, our people are already getting serious.
Please don't choke. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by zendy: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2015
EasternLionn:

Ezigbo nwa Chineke.

The one that made all of them clap and shout in Joy is when they asked him what will stop Hausa Fulani killing our people, he answered something and I couldn't hear it well, everybody shouted and clapped in joy and awe.

On Nigeria apologist asked him what we will gain in Biafra and not in Nigeria.
He mesmerized that one with answer that his members told him to forget asking.

was this televised or video recorded? Is it anywhere on the Internet? Send me a link if you have any, I would really love to watch Kanu's presentation at the world Igbo congress.

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by PenSniper: 9:45am On Sep 07, 2015
exhibition:
If it is the will of God it will stand, if not....

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

Tecno phamtom Z
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2015
PenSniper:

Tecno phamtom Z
please contact me so we don't derail the thread.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by dialfa: 9:48am On Sep 07, 2015
LoveMachine:
So it was all good a year ago but now we can no longer stand this contraption? We gotta do better. These old men are going to take you all for a ride. And all that Jewish talk needs to cease. Those Israelis sold us by the boatload a few centuries ago. Furthermore, I keep seeing a bunch of guys with white wives pumping that Biafra talk. Don't be surprised when they try and recolonize you. I can't Igbo Kwenu on this one. Count me out.

Efulefu.

A white wife is infinetely better than an offemmanu wife.

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by PenSniper: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2015
dejavski:

South South are already pissed with we the Yorubas. Our betrayal and double standards was the highlight.
They would leave if it happens...
Don't be surprised to c some regions in SW joining grin like the Ijaws and Ilajes(we) in ondo

You are a classic case of a 17th century dreamer.

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by onenaira3: 9:51am On Sep 07, 2015
dialfa:

Efulefu.

A white wife is infinetely better than an offemmanu wife.

GBAM. In as much, I would never marry a white woman, I am way too pro black for that sh1t, but I will rather hug an igbo man married to a white, asian, other african, hell even radical muslim woman than an Igbo man married to a yoloba. The one wey marry a yoloba is a complete Efulefu, onye ara.

12 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by PenSniper: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2015
Omololu007:
mumu am from apoi,and we can never be part of biafra.I have a cousin from atijere and he as never seen himself as a biafran,he has never think of it self.and mr man you are not an ilaje man from ondo state,this is the first time in my life I will hear of an ilaje man thinking of being part of biafra

Please where is Apoi, is it a town, village or group ?
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by onenaira3: 9:54am On Sep 07, 2015
As far as I am concerned, Asaba is following Biafra wherever Biafra decides to go.

Proudly Asaba, PROUDLY PROUDLY BIAFRAN!!!!!
I don't care who is leading the Biafran struggle, whether it is World Igbo congress, Nnamdi Kanu, Massob, whoever, I support you except Massob, I support una small

13 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 07, 2015
LoveMachine:

Nobody said it started a year ago. I said it wasn't at a fever pitch until after the failed elections.

So you think because you never heard about it because some people weren't trying to portray it as political back then.

It was even worst under obasanjo where massob as of then always clash with the police almost on weekly basis

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by EasternLionn: 10:00am On Sep 07, 2015
zendy:

was this televised or video recorded? Is it anywhere on the Internet? Send me a link if you have any, I would really love to watch Kanu's presentation at the world Igbo congress.

I listened to it yesterday evening, the recording they played, it wasn't clear but I heard most things they said..

But the other interview with the radio station and the foreign journalist around 1 am was so so enjoyable.

Director is a smart intelligent man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by zendy: 10:04am On Sep 07, 2015
mrvitalis:
I support baifra... . but not a baifra lead by this man.. .. .. .
Baifra is not an all igbo thing. .. .. . All the ethnic groups involved must come to terms
... . First of all the capital of baifra must be in port Harcourt... .. or uyo.. ..
.. .. It first president must also not be igbo...
.. ... Make the south south feel the way they want to be
... .. in baifra will all state control there resources? Or will it be the way we have it in Nigeria
... .. We need the south south.. . Not for there oil... No.. But to have access to the sea.. .. .. . They need us also because of our man power
... . Baifra I will support is a baifra were each state will control there resources and be free.

Should Biafra later become all the states in the SS/SE ( with the exclusion of Edo state), I would like the capital of Biafra to be in the SS. I also want its first president to be a non Igbo. Infact, the first 10 years of Biafra should have a non Igbo president . I also want the contitution to allow rotational presidency between the Igbos and the minorities. Also, I want all oil producing area to get at least 50% of everything coming out of their lands or waters. One last thing I would want in Biafra, is for the nation to pledge to fight alongside Yorubas should any war erupt between Yorubas and the Northerners ( I believe that should Biafra be actualised, a war will erupt between Northerners and Yorubas within 3 months

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by moredollar(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2015
Good riddance...... Shior!!!
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by TopEchelon: 10:13am On Sep 07, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
[ Masterweb Reports: Address by Radio Biafra Director & IPOB Leader at WIC 2015 Convention ] - With great humility and submission to the will of the Most High Chukwu Okike Abhiama puru ime ihe nile, I stand before you today here in Los Angeles California, in the presence of the children of light, the custodians of our traditions in faraway lands, the bringers of hope and savior of the Black race the World Igbo Congress. I acknowledge the presence of each and every one of you,
especially the members of the high table, distinguished ladies and gentlemen here
gathered and those listening around the world. I say “ndewo nu umu Chineke” to
all of you.

It is my guess that the question on the lips of every delegate here today is perhaps
‘what is Nnamdi Kanu doing here at the congress of all Igbos worldwide talking
about the global effort to restore Biafra’?. My answer as always is a very simple
one, ‘izu ka nma na nne ji’. There will be no Biafra without the support of World

Igbo Congress in particular and the Igbos in the USA in general.

Every right-thinking human being knows that the slogan “One Nigeria” is a ruse.
Nigeria was not a united country and will NEVER be a united country even in
the foreseeable future. To refresh our memories, Nigeria is a country made up of
three distinct nations with mutually exclusive and diametrically opposed and
irreconcilable value systems. Among these nations, BIAFRA is the only one with
a distinct and internationally accepted Republican value system predicated upon
the twin philosophy of (1) “Egbe bere ugo bere” the principle of natural justice,
fairness, equity and equality before the spiritual and temporal laws and (2)
“Eziokwu bu ndu” which is the weaving of the irreducibility of truth into the day
to day discourse of life, in essence a life of nobility predicated on honesty.

Futhermore and ingrained in the DNA of every Biafran, is the axiomatic
expression that “Chi bu Eze” or God is King. Regrettably, the British colonial
masters forcefully merged BIAFRA with the other two nations of AREWA and
ODUDUWA to form what is known today as Nigeria. Implicit in our value
system and its incompatibility with those from other merged nations lies the need
for the immediate extrication and restoration of the nation of Biafra from the
country called Nigeria to represent as it was ordained a pinnacle of hope for the
black race the world over. That Nigeria is perpetually in the doldrums politically,
economically, and socially is of no surprise to any discerning mind and keen
followers of the miserable history of Nigeria. After all, is it not why today we
found ourselves in far flung lands like the USA and many more countries around
the world? The frustrating part of this history is the fact that Biafrans have been
at the receiving end of the sorry state of affairs in Nigeria even though they
possess the manpower and resources to sustain themselves and flourish as an
independent nation.

Biafrans are known for their industrious and enterprising lifestyle propelled by
sheer hard work and the “can do” spirit. Biafrans don’t run away from history,
rather they make history. Biafrans are adventurous and are not afraid to venture
into the unknown. But the same cannot be said of other merged nations in the
country called Nigeria. Biafrans have been held down and their development
arrested by virtue of merging them with other nations to form Nigeria.

One of the questions going through the minds of many could be; but who are
actually the Biafrans or put in another way; what is the footprint of Biafraland?

Biafraland consists of the states in the present South East and South-South with
the exception of Edo state but including Igbanke in Edo state. Biafraland also
include Igala in Kogi state and Idoma land in Benue state. In all these areas we
have the traditional four-market days and their women tie two-piece wrappers
and have names and words that are interchangeable irrespective of the state.

For over 100 years Biafrans have endured the unholy marriage called
amalgamation and creation of Nigeria by the British colonial masters. Biafrans at
home and in the diaspora can no longer endure the subjugation of Biafra under
Nigeria. As in most revolutions and emancipation struggles, patriotic citizens in
diaspora are always in the lead for collective objective of achieving nationhood.

A very good example is the case of the State of Israel in which the Jews in
America funded and supported the independence of the nation of Israel. We share
a common ancestry with our Jewish brothers and should follow similar strategy
in achieving the nation of Biafra. In this regard, WIC is expected to play a critical
role in the quest for the restoration of the nation of BIAFRA.

As some of you may have known, there is an ongoing effort to galvanize
Biafrans globally to work together to achieve the collective objective of
restoration of the nation of Biafra. This effort is spearheaded by the Indigenous
People of Biafra (IPOB) with Radio Biafra London (RBL) as the media arm. The
operational headquarters of IPOB is in Vitoria-Spain, outside of Nigeria for
obvious reasons. IPOB is registered and recognized by various countries all over
the world. Coincidentally, the USA headquarters of IPOB is here in Los
Angeles—California. But what has IPOB/RBL achieved, you may ask?
Through the works of IPOB/RBL within the past three years, we have achieved
the following:

- Radio Biafra is today the only African institution in the history of the world
to be ranked No.1 in an independent survey against other (media)
organizations from around the world. That Radio Biafra is today more
popular than BBC Radio is clear testimony to what we can accomplish as a
race when we put our minds to it.

- Designation of Boko Haram as F.T.O. (Foreign Terrorist Organization) by
the Department of States of the USA. We have the proof to make this
claim.

- IPOB gained recognition as national liberation movement in over 88
countries where we are registered and carry out our meetings and rallies
unhindered.
- Initiated and continued annual 30th of May Biafra Heroes Remembrance
Day. The 2015 edition at Aba recorded over 3 million attendees without a
single adverse incident recorded.

- Forced the Nigerian Government to halt the continuous aerial bombardment
of Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom under the guise of fighting kidnappers’
havens. We alerted the world that Nigeria used the banned NAPALM
bombs on Biafrans for three consecutive days of June 17th—19th.

- We have raised the consciousness of our people on the Rights and the
legality of their quest for their nation of Biafra based on the UNDRIP
which Nigeria is a signatory to.

- Debunked and dismantled all the lies and innuendoes dished out by Yoruba
and Northern media concerning Biafrans, which in some cases are geared
towards dividing the various sections/areas of Biafraland.

- We have formed an effective opposition to the tyrannical rule of the current
president of Nigeria and checkmated him in trying to take Biafrans for a
ride.

- Nigerian Police now know that you can no longer kill a Biafran and get
away with it. Through the activities of IPOB in Igweocha (Port Harcourt)
the officer responsible for the shooting of an unarmed bus driver has been
dismissed from the Nigerian Police pending trial. You will agree with me
that this has never happened before.

- Through our work/efforts, we got Microsoft to recognize the word Biafra.

- We have brought Biafra restoration into global discourse such that media
juggernauts such as CNN, BBC, VOA, RFI, etc., who hitherto stayed away
from discussing Biafra are now forced to talk about Biafra.

- We are also registered with the ECOSOC department of United Nations as
INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF BIAFRA, where we made it clear that no
organization is representing us but we are Biafrans and representing
ourselves.

In my humble submission, I do strongly believe that WIC can get involved and
help achieve more. The Igbo speaking Biafrans are known for their
resourcefulness and resoluteness when they make up their minds to embark on a
mission. The Igbos from all I know about them, do collectively abhor evil, they
love hard work, helped one another, and tenaciously believed that “nwanne di na
mba.”

I am using this opportunity to call upon each member of WIC to join hands with
other Biafrans and members of IPOB to work towards the restoration of our dear
nation of Biafra. You can help in diverse ways such as funding, diplomatic
connections, lobbying your congressmen and people of significant clout and
influence, and sundry activities geared toward the singular goal of achieving
sovereignty for the nation of Biafra. Your loved ones in Biafraland look up to
you because we have it in our saying that “Onuru ube nwanne agbala oso.”
BIAFRA restoration is here, all you have to do is put in your efforts and
BIAFRA will come. Like many other well-meaning Biafrans of Igbo extraction
around the world, I look forward to the day when World Igbo Congress will be
held in any of our towns and villages in Biafraland.

May Chukwu Okike Abhiama bless all of you and bless the nation of BIAFRA

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

*Address by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), at the
Plenary Session of World Igbo Congress (WIC) in Los Angeles--California, on September
5th, 2015.

*Photo Caption - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/Masterweb/masterwebnews-6915-address-director-radio-biafra-world-igbo-congress-2015-convention

igbos dont need biafra, but then Nigeria is not working and equally filled with injustice and imbalance.. even the yoruba and other minorities are kind of caged in this unitary arrangement that promotes laziness and feudal rulership.

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by SOUNDKING: 10:16am On Sep 07, 2015
mrvitalis:

No bro he wants to be president and sole ruler of biafra
if u don't have anything reasonable to argue,pls sit down and listen....thanks.

5 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by TopEchelon: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2015
cheruv:

Broz,
Your concerns have been noted and lemme tell you this
1]the capital is at PH kos its a city that lies on the border of three ethnicities viz Igbo,Izon and Ogoni
2]all ethnic groupings would form regional blocks...meaning that all Igbos and Igboids would be in one region,all Mmoño(Ibibio, annang,efik) would be in one region and same for others
3]there'd be a presidium that only takes charge of currency, diplomacy and defence with the other functions taken over by the regions
4]these regional blocks would've full autonomy with flags and coat of arms and even football teams...

There are a lot more but lemme stop here

are you the nnamdi kanu?
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2015
Omololu007:
omo ibo,ibos are not ready for biafra,when you are ready to leave with the south east alone,then we will take you serious

Abi, can you imagine them adding Idomas and Igalas to their map??!! Chisos!! shocked Whose dream was that?? I cancel that dream by force by fire! It shall not stand. Whoever drew that map, failed cartography in school. sad undecided
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by cybertyrant(m): 10:36am On Sep 07, 2015
The leader has spoken, cry blood and water, u can do nothing about it

ALL HAIL BIAFRA

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by EasternLionn: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

Abi, can you imagine them adding Idomas and Igalas to their map??!! Chisos!! shocked Whose dream was that?? I cancel that dream by force by fire! It shall not stand. Whoever drew that map, failed cartography in school. sad undecided

And I know you history ends with you being Omoluabi.

People who know history will tell you the connection between us and them, it is left for them.
Yoruba kporoakpor, face Odua, you use subtlety to mesmerize your readers.

4 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2015
EasternLionn:

And I know you history ends with you being Omoluabi.

People who know history will tell you the connection between us and them, it is left for them.
Yoruba kporoakpor, face Odua, you use subtlety to mesmerize your readers.

Oooh, I love it when people like you wallow around in ignorance. cool You are quick to forget that over 150 other ethnic groups exist in Nigeria.

Like I keep saying, provide proof please that Laudate is Yoruba. Every correct answer gets 20 marks!! Hehehe.... cheesy grin

Every dream to annex Igala and Idoma to Biafra shall fail by force, by fire!!
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by EasternLionn: 10:52am On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

Oooh, I love it when people like you wallow around in ignorance. cool You are quick to forget that over 150 other ethnic groups exist in Nigeria.

Like I keep saying, provide proof please that Laudate is Yoruba. Every correct answer gets 20 marks!! Hehehe.... cheesy grin

Oga you always try to maintain like you are jot Yoruba, at the end of the day you still sell yourself out.
Go sidown abeg.

6 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2015
EasternLionn:

Oga you always try to maintain like you are jot Yoruba, at the end of the day you still sell yourself out.
Go sidown abeg.

Bros, sell myself out in what way, biko nu?? Is it my fault that you and your folks automatically reach for the Yoruba handle to throw at anyone who disagrees with your point of view?

Why you guys often do this, is rather strange. shocked The remaining 149-plus tribes of Nigeria are beginning to wonder at this lazy attitude of tagging everyone a Yoruba man, simply because he does not share your perspective. Na wa, o! undecided

Abeg, swerve!! angry

2 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by coolitempa(f): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

Biafra is an ibo joke.... cheesy....read about it for ur comical entertainment..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 11:11am On Sep 07, 2015
coolitempa:

Biafra is an ibo joke.... cheesy....read about it for ur comical entertainment..... cheesy

It became more than a joke, the day I saw them trying to 'comandeer' or coerce Igala and Idoma into their territorial plans. May God forbid bad thing... shocked shocked

Those plans will fail! By force, by fire! Chukwu Okike will not allow it. Biafra should come quickly abeg, for just the SS Igbo & SE Igbo only.

We need to know those of us that are left in Nigeria, so we can move ahead.
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by laudate: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2015
coolitempa:

It became more than a joke, the day I saw them trying to 'comandeer' or coerce Igala and Idoma into their territorial plans. May God forbid bad thing... tufiakwa! shocked shocked

Those plans will fail! By force, by fire! Chukwu Okike will not allow it. Biafra should come quickly abeg, for just the SS Igbo & SE Igbo only.

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by coolitempa(f): 11:15am On Sep 07, 2015
laudate:

It became more than a joke, the day I saw them trying to 'comandeer' or coerce Igala and Idoma into their territorial plans. May God forbid bad thing... shocked shocked

It remains.....an Internet phenomenon..... grin grin grin......even ibos are not serious about it..... grin
Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by johnserek: 11:18am On Sep 07, 2015
I am Yoruba but I support the right of the Igbos to leave this Zoo called Nigeria

I also propose Oduduwa republic
we Yorubas are to sophisticated to be held down

Red states are Oduduwa land should those immigrant fulanis make threat against our land IN KWARA AND KOGI WE HAD BETTER GET READY TO GO TO WAR AND CLAIM OUR GOD GIVEN TERRITORY FROM THOSE ANIMALS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by johnserek: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2015
[quote author=TopEchelon post=37756589][/quote]

May GOD BLESS YOU WE YORUBAS ARE ACTUALLY CAGED WE CANT SET OUR EDUCATIONAL STANDARDS
WE DONT RECEIVE FUNDS FROM PORTS
TAXES OF INDUSTRIES IN OUR TERRITORY DOESNT GO TO US
WHAT IS NOT THE POINT
WE NEED ABUJA BEFORE WE CAN BUILD ROADS IN LAGOS
PLS THIS COUNTRY IS A HOT MESS

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by johnserek: 11:25am On Sep 07, 2015
pazienza:

Worry more about Oodua republic, you know you have still to sort of your Northern borders, worry more about that, leave the headache of who and who doesn't want to be part of Biafra for Biafrans( Igbo and non Igbo).

Of course, Eastern Nigeria is a white man creation, Bernard bourdillion is the name of the man that created Eastern region in 1939, that's exactly why Biafra 2.0 is not working with Burdillion map, that's exactly why we are talking about the Idomas and Igbos in Benue and Ikas in Edo state and Aniomas in Delta, does any of these look to you like we are working with Bernard bourdillion maps?

Onye isi Oji, think for once.

Theres no need to insult rather educate them
Her messages are valid let us Yorubas collect Kwara and Kogi west and leave Biafar alone
chikena

8 Likes

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by Obiagu1(m): 11:31am On Sep 07, 2015
pazienza:
Nice speech by Kanu Nnamdi. I am really impressed, though at this stage I have learnt to expect nothing less from Kanu Nnamdi.

But I find it strange his Inclusion of Igalas in Kogi and the Idomas in Benue in the Biafran project.
The Igalas in Anambra are christians and over the centuries have become part of the Igbo culture, but the Igalas in Kogi represents an entirely new entity, and worst still, a good number of them are Muslims, admitting them into Biafra will mean the inclusion of Islam into the Biafran entity, are we ready for such?

The Idomas have good rapport with the Igbos in the Enugu and Ebonyi axis, and they even co exist with some Indigenous Igbo communities in Benue state, and they are not Muslims, their case is positive, provided a referendum be conducted there, to determine the people wish.

He gave his reasons.
Biafrans are republicans and have no monarchy.
In addition, our women tie 2 piece wrappers and we all have 4 market days.
If you noticed, every ethnic group that have related with the Igbo and have an immediate boundary with the Igbo is included except the Edo.

The reason for Edo exclusion is because they have a monarch. I think he said some time ago that unless the powers of Oba of Benin is diminished, Edo would not be part of Biafra.

So in summary, Biafra 2.0 is Igbo and all Igbo neighbours minus Edo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Igbo Congress Is Facilitating Biafran Secession by c33b33(m): 11:38am On Sep 07, 2015
I have been reading through for someone to talk about Igbo elites and no one yet. Lol

Now they have reverted back to SS/SE stale argument which is dead on arrival.

Those confused about the Igala and Ijede, please does any of those clans have any cultural affinity with hausa Fulani or yorubas? Common sense!

As for the Ijaws in Ondo,they won't be left alone except they insist. Biafra is "come and join" not "you must join"

IPOB Youth

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

You’re Insane – Bakare Slams Likening Of Miyetti Allah To Afenifere, Ohanaeze / Buhari Mourns Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe Ex-President / Buhari Often Skipped School And Was Always Flogged By Schoolmaster - John Paden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.