Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. (3230 Views)

A 20yrs Old Ghanaian Lady Sets Boyfriend’s House Ablaze For Cheating On Her / Today Is My Birthday Am Not Happy- Pls Happy People Wish Me Happy Birthday (pic) / By God's Grace I Will Be Celebrating 20yrs Of Abstinence... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Francis95(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2015
baba11:
Welldone.....

atleast you would be able to chanel your energy into productive things angry grin
lol, been doing that naw
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Francis95(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Hbd lad face your studies o
sure I will.. Thanks cool
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Nnemuka(f): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please keep your virginity for your wife. she alone deserves it.
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Collinsemegreat(m): 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:

Okay m not gonna spoil ur day,i just want you to know that now that you an adult You have to drop kids habjt and roll like an adult,you get it? If u dnt pm me for more info

Besides....Happy birthday boy,welcome to responsibility taking stagegrin
shwo disvirgining is a responsibility? Aaaaaaah but what of if he give person pikin belle under him papa roof? Or he even miss heaven?... O'boi i no knw say...
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by misspicy(f): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
shwo disvirgining is a responsibility? Aaaaaaah but what of if he give person pikin belle under him papa roof? Or he even miss heaven?... O'boi i no knw say...

Read my comments with the Op from the start b4 mentioning me next tym,
Now read all my comments on this thread and point out where I typed @bolded...

Troll oshiundecided
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:

Read my comments with the Op from the start b4 mentioning me next tym,
Now read all my comments on this thread and point out where I typed @bolded...

Troll oshiundecided
sorry ma'am but it was weird i didn't read the genesis of ur dialogue! But being virgin to me his a sign of maturity and metal stability... Most promiscouse need rehabilitation and even the virgins have the urge of lust and sex but God is being controlling...

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
You better find how to dis V urself before those bad pple use u for rituals Lolz... joking sha Hbd u try less libido to your system until u marry then u can start learning how to..Ahem grin grin
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by misspicy(f): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2015
Collinsemegreat:
sorry ma'am but it was weird i didn't read the genesis of ur dialogue! But being virgin to me his a sign of maturity and metal stability... Most promiscouse need rehabilitation and even the virgins have the urge of lust and sex but God is being controlling...
What is it naw

I nvr said anytyn abt his virginity,i was refering to his age and threads he created earlier on,wch the OP understands and we settled it,now wats ur own weybu carry him mata for head like gala...ish,nairaland just admitting sick patients all overundecided

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Francis95(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nnemuka:
Please keep your virginity for your wife. she alone deserves it.
yea, definitely.. Am working on that cool
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Francis95(m): 6:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
runnazz:
You better find how to dis V urself before those bad pple use u for rituals Lolz... joking sha Hbd u try less libido to your system until u marry then u can start learning how to..Ahem grin grin
Lwkmd cheesy
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Collinsemegreat(m): 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
misspicy:

What is it naw

I nvr said anytyn abt his virginity,i was refering to his age and threads he created earlier on,wch the OP understands and we settled it,now wats ur own weybu carry him mata for head like gala...ish,nairaland just admitting sick patients all overundecided
am sorry ma'am!... GOD BLESS, BUT AM NOT SICK, YOU WOULD HAVE EXPLAIN THIS BEFORE...
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2015
"Konji is still doing practice" Quote me anywhere.
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by xamuelotu(m): 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
Francis95:
Ladies, Make una show me some love.. It has not been easy buh Godwin.... 20 years of Virginity and still counting... I really thank My Lord....

If you like don't believe me.. cool
ur dad won't be proud of u, at 20 ur still a virgin (u no smart)
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Some do
How would a wife know if her hubby is a virgin or Not?..

I'd lie to my wife that I'm a virgin, giving her the pastoral sex style forming amateur on our first day of sex BUT after that day(maybe 2nd or 3rd day), I'd show my professionalism, giving her my favourite reverse-cow girl style.

1 Like

Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Congratulations & HBD !

Your virginity is the best wedding gift to your spouse grin
And av u asked urself why girls can never know if a guy is truly a virgin or not by God's design of the dick
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by Gebbson007(m): 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2016
Wts so special about being a male virgin self.tch......... Buh hbd sha
Re: Today Is My Birthday , Am Also Celebrating My 20yrs Of Virginity. by rossiebarbie(f): 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
misspicy:
I knew u were only a teenager wen u posted this shits
undecided besides do u expect to lose ur virginity as a teenager
https://www.nairaland.com/2547509/ladies-swag-outfit-today-pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/2517701/ladies-only-guy-best-swagg
choi.. D pictures got me cracking..best swagg my ass!

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Cheats, She Lied, I Slapped, She Callsoff. Who Is Wrong? / Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love / Photos Every Secondary School Student In Nigeria Can Relate To(past And Present)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.