Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

When Will A Man Stop Lying? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will A Man Stop Lying? (6374 Views)

How Can A Man Stop His Wife From Looking Used Up? / Ladies Please Stop Lying To Men About Your Age / At What Point Does A Man Stop Chasing : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Will A Man Stop Lying? by angelz(f): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2006
I do lie ocatnally wen l wnt 2 get sth frm my boyfrnd. Bt dnt wen it bodas on emotn. Anytim i receiv a cal in his presenc l tel him wu d pesn is n wat he wnts. Evn if he's nt dia, l relat my daily encounta wit men 2 him. Bt nt until d day he impregnatd his frnds younga sista wu was also his 4ma grlfrnd dat l cal d relatnshp quit. Av realiz dat men dnt dserv d truth.
Re: When Will A Man Stop Lying? by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2006
men dont tell lies

definition of lie - another version of the story bein created by the tellers' from his own creativity and imagination. (kaecy)

from this definition we can see that lies can also be called truth

in respect with ladies , men dont lie they only tell the girl wat she wants to hear and life goes on

u cant walk up to an ugly lady and tellher she is ugly infact u tell her na u fine pass, infact it is not a lie it just depends on whom u r comparing her to, maybe a monkey?
Re: When Will A Man Stop Lying? by ojisj: 6:47am On Dec 20, 2014
Dey will stop wen u give dem reasons to stop, sometimes saying d truth will put u into bigger problems dan wen u lie, just like me now I told my bf d truth since last week Friday his character hav change towards me nd it really hurts me. So i will rather advice dat if u no d truth will hurt ur lover den don't say it just keep it to ur self.
Re: When Will A Man Stop Lying? by angelsing(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2014
Coco29:

Ladies what is this we lie just as much as they do, it is just that we do it with class and we have our girl friends to back us up. grin

Like when you say you when out with one of ya girls, and rang her to say (if whats his face) call say that we went to this place and that, at this time and that.

roflmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I Love you already...I love people that are honest..Everybody lies, lady/guy it goes both ways...Thanks for being honest Coco29

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid / Can A Lady Force Her Boyfriend To Have Sex With Her? / IN PAINS! My Gf Kicked Me In The Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.