Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (64999 Views)

Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha / How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by dasean1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
happy birthday to me

can i get a hundred likes

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by MadCow1: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wash
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Some mumu will shout sai baba

Cow's

GEJ my role model

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Firefire(m): 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
It is well...

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by haryomikun(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Wow. This is dope

DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by emerged01(m): 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Wow. So buhari hasn't stopped d construction afterall. Welldone op. If buhari doesn't stop work on this bridge and he denies d yorubas more federal appointments, I might actually like d nigga.
Yoruba?! Why are u trying to kill your conscience? You are a good,try not to be a tribalist.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin

Looks like london bridge is coming down.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Ephemmm: 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2015
[s]
PAINGAIN:
Wow. So buhari hasn't stopped d construction afterall. Welldone op. If buhari doesn't stop work on this bridge and he denies d yorubas more federal appointments, I might actually like d nigga.
[/s]

And what development has Federal appointments brought to your region since the last sixteen years that your ogogoro master has been there?
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2015
yang:
The kunu sipping monkey terrorist alamajari dullard dictactor should dare not come near this place

umu chineke

brain-dead...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by fineyemi(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Is the bridge gonna be longer than 3rd mainland bridge?
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by wordcat(m): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
texazzpete:
Living monument to the colossal scam played on Igbos by GEJ and some greedy SE leaders.

GEJ promised to build the bridge as a pledge to the Igbos. Bridge is projected to cost around 110bn. He waited until a coalition of businessmen came on who were willing to charge their kinsmen tolls for 25 years on a bridge they should have been plying for free.
In a country where amnesty payments are fully funded, and the Abuja road expansion project was fully funded by the FG, the PPP arrangement for the 2nd niger bridge must count as one of the biggest betrayal of trust.

Don't get me wrong. It's good th bridge is being built. But it's a bitter sweet deal.

Nobody is getting u wrong bro, you're so on point even the first pix na PURE scam!
There's absolutely nothing like that in Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by val15: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
Good work
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Happiness87(f): 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2015
lying liars exposed

989900 come and tell us how the project never existed tongue tongue tongue tongue

APC , only God will save you guys

waiting for gbawe, passingshot, dre11, omenka, demdem, ngeneukwenu, goke7 to say that buhari's body language is responsible for the job done, at least i used that route April, and I saw what was going on before 29May

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by juman(m): 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
PDP could not do that bridge in 16 years.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by permsec: 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
c33b33:
And the gullible ones are been mislead.
Please is the first pix the new bridge or the old one? Scam project!
IPOB Youth
Small pikin no sabi herbs e call am vegetable.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by room089: 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2015
Please when were these pictures taken?
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by agurza(f): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Wow is this actually really happening in Nigeria? Like for real? LOL grin.

Am sure some foolish e-rats alias DULLARDS will come and show their stupidity on this just like their regional chief in command of all dullards affairs. His excellence comrade-dullard Osho 1 of Edo state .

So you see only two or three people on a site and you a section of bridge and you are happy. We are talking about 11.9km bridge not a culvert remember. Let me ask you do you ever witness the construction of a two storey building in progress? If you do then I agree totally that common sense is not common indeed. Pathetic!
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by permsec: 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2015
dasean1:
happy birthday to me

can i get a hundred likes
No u can't! make a better contribution as pertains to the topic @hand then u'll get likes in abundance.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by frankhennry6(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
Here is a Video Footage of the on-going 2nd Niger Bridge....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4sQoRXC0WA

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
good! Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by CHIDIEJIOGU: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
IyaIode:

when were this pictures taken, some said Buhari has cancelled it

HIS HAS COME BACK TO SAY HE NEVER CANCELLED IT.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by freshvine(f): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Is that the Picture of the bridge that they have been constructing for the past 6 years?

When will they finish this bridge?

Jonathan scammed we the igbos because we are gullible.

Why do we igbos need Zoogeria to build a bridge for us?

How can we want Biafra and at the same time also demand a bridge from the Zoo?

I still pay tax, Vat, and oil is still drilled by the government from Anambra, Imo, Delta and Abia States
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by sammylove22(m): 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
where is Oshomole and all de APC lies

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by drake22: 12:21pm On Sep 08, 2015
texazzpete:
Living monument to the colossal scam played on Igbos by GEJ and some greedy SE leaders.

GEJ promised to build the bridge as a pledge to the Igbos. Bridge is projected to cost around 110bn. He waited until a coalition of businessmen came on who were willing to charge their kinsmen tolls for 25 years on a bridge they should have been plying for free.
In a country where amnesty payments are fully funded, and the Abuja road expansion project was fully funded by the FG, the PPP arrangement for the 2nd niger bridge must count as one of the biggest betrayal of trust.
Am a GEJ supporter but on this is a bondage to Igbo people.
How can we be taxed for 25yrs. Nonsense
I blame NOI, Anyim etc that wasted there time for there own pocket.

Don't get me wrong. It's good th bridge is being built. But it's a bitter sweet deal.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by erico2k2(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
wordcat:

Nobody is getting u wrong bro, you're so on point even the first pix na PURE scam!
Have you been to bridgehead and look West if U r at Asaba??

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Freksy(m): 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
The contract was awarded and the job is supervised by Buhari's body language, hence the progress you are seeing.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by drake22: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2015
texazzpete:

Am a GEJ supporter but on this is a bondage to Igbo people.
How can we be taxed for 25yrs. Nonsense
I blame NOI, Anyim etc that wasted there time for there own pocket.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by baralatie(m): 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
PAINGAIN:
if them catch you ehn!
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by permsec: 12:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
wordcat:

Stop misleading ppl pls. work is going on presently as i write. Thanks
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by luggy(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
that is wounderful work from GEJ
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by FKO81(m): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
room089:
Please when were these pictures taken?
Onitsha few days ago, JB had resumed work fully before the end of GEJ administration it would have been pure evil if Buhari stop the work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / 20 StatesĀ US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria / This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.