Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (64998 Views)

Rare Picture Of Niger Bridge In Onitsha / How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 08, 2015
dayo23:
Sai Buhari
Buhari.....Till.......you.....Get.....Sense

Then u r one of them
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=Emmalez post=37793660][img]http://4.bp..com/-1Uug2t7P8aw/Ve63GrNFp-I/AAAAAAAGgFo/3BUPf1Ix9yg/s1600/0.jpg[/img]
These are photos of the construction of 2nd Niger bridge that has been ongoing for sometime now. Some were in doubt about the existence of the 11.9km length bridge...well doubt no more. See the photos after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-tYxGOLpWRk8/Ve63HD0LdZI/AAAAAAAGgFw/FMor7W__yso/s400/2.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-dVnNU532bvw/Ve63I7EUCmI/AAAAAAAGgGA/SIr8UU4Fll4/s400/5.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-UAdM9eadKFs/Ve63I3UCP9I/AAAAAAAGgF8/_9W52vRfezY/s400/6.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-sWy25crS_AI/Ve63KAo5CZI/AAAAAAAGgGU/IeNvt1-48fg/s400/8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rbjXcXlFQQs/Ve63L4ZsdxI/AAAAAAAGgGw/r0_jtWEmHK4/s400/11.jpg[/img]Sorry to say this but the construction has stopped maybe due to the rain or some other factors, even the pillars that could be seen from the first bridge are no longer visible.The niger river has covered it all and even when construction was still ongoing it hasn't gotten to the stage you pictured above, the project has been suspended for almost 2 months now.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 08, 2015
Kai! Unu ga egbu mmadu one day! cheesy
yang:
The kunu sipping monkey terrorist alamajari dullard dictactor should dare not come near this place

umu chineke

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Noble11(m): 1:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
wordcat:

Nobody is getting u wrong bro, you're so on point even the first pix na PURE scam!
There's absolutely nothing like that in Onitsha
If you are not so dump which I know you are,you will know that the first pix is the old Bridge..
The op also wrote for thick heads like you to find the second Niger bridge after the cut..
Okpo..
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by erico2k2(m): 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
MoneyGreen:
a single iota of sense you no get.. that bridge will fall off very soon.. I pity the igboes that will ride on the yeye bridge if it's not destroyed. I rather fly a helicopter.

for your mind now you go school abi?
Ofcos I go school if you did you will realize iron don't exist in free state it must combine to form rust.what you see is just surface rust.there is a chemical equation for rust.stop showing your stupidity in public.hide am small we dey shame.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by erico2k2(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
Noble11:

If you are not so dump which I know you are,you will know that the first pix is the old Bridge..
The op also wrote for thick heads like you to find the second Niger bridge after the cut..
Okpo..
That's correct first pic is of the old bridge.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by MoneyGreen(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
erico2k2:

Ofcos I go school if you did you will realize iron don't exist in free state it must combine to form rust.what you see is just surface rust.there is a chemical equation for rust.stop showing your stupidity in public.hide am small we dey shame.
guy go back to school to learn how to think and write.. who doesn't know about chemical reaction? abi ur brain dull?

dem go buy second hand rod build bridge you dey there dey write essay
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
Who told you these are recent pictures? these picture are for the beginning of the project before the constructor stop due to scam of jona govt which they promise to give money but refuse to fund it
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by osimataylor(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2015
Still blinded by the lies.God have mercy on you.stupidity is seeing the truth and still believing the lies.
sexaddict08:
I was around there 3days ago, I think Adams was right cuz I cant see where those billions entered.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by 989900: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2015
Happiness87:
lying liars exposed

989900 come and tell us how the project never existed tongue tongue tongue tongue

APC , only God will save you guys

waiting for gbawe, passingshot, dre11, omenka, demdem, ngeneukwenu, goke7 to say that buhari's body language is responsible for the job done, at least i used that route April, and I saw what was going on before 29May

Read my conments on it again, then come back.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Patented: 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2015
lilmizwierd:

I thought the river was big La
it is a big river but the width is not that large and the bridge actually spans more thatn the width of the river.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by cigwegbe(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Read this article to see the way forward for Nigeria!

https://www.nairaland.com/2584742/much-ado-corruption#37797254
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by nnatom: 2:16pm On Sep 08, 2015
wordcat:

I've never said that work is not going on, what I said is that the first pix is a scam of the day. The project has not gotten to dat level.

my guy ur olodo get levels.

in d third pics u will still see d same bride from d site of the new bridge.aleast coomon sense should tell u dats the old bridge.

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by FullDepth1: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
texazzpete:
Living monument to the colossal scam played on Igbos by GEJ and some greedy SE leaders.

GEJ promised to build the bridge as a pledge to the Igbos. Bridge is projected to cost around 110bn. He waited until a coalition of businessmen came on who were willing to charge their kinsmen tolls for 25 years on a bridge they should have been plying for free.
In a country where amnesty payments are fully funded, and the Abuja road expansion project was fully funded by the FG, the PPP arrangement for the 2nd niger bridge must count as one of the biggest betrayal of trust.

Don't get me wrong. It's good th bridge is being built. But it's a bitter sweet deal.

You must have been a child (12yrs old) when Fashola, Tinubu and their Cohorts killed Lagosians with a 3km Lekki road reconstruction. Placing 3 Toll gates, Apart from the Lekk/Ikoyi Bridge which was supposed to be SWEET ..

Here you are, Deaf to your Lagos Criminal acts, and Talking about the Eastern 12km Bridge

How Dare you !!! How Dare you Talk about it !

! .... Go home and ask your people to remove the Log of wood in your eyes First !

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by luvprince4real(m): 2:20pm On Sep 08, 2015
I hereby declare Oshiomole wanted. #NoRegretVotingGEJ

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by PassingShot(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2015
989900:

The lady you quoted is deranged.

Her moniker is the very opposite of her very sad state of mind.

Stop quoting people like her.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Happiness87(f): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
989900:

i don't need to read it because you will never see anything good about GEj
i know alot about the project more than you do

Federal government is only paying 30% of the total cost and have remitted onlyN14billion but oshmole accused of N114BN
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by frainc(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Is that the Picture of the bridge that they have been constructing for the past 6 years?

When will they finish this bridge?

Jonathan scammed we the igbos because we are gullible.

Why do we igbos need Zoogeria to build a bridge for us?

How can we want Biafra and at the same time also demand a bridge from the Zoo?

you are a yoruba man, I can feel it
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by dckng16(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Wow. So buhari hasn't stopped d construction afterall. Welldone op. If buhari doesn't stop work on this bridge and he denies d yorubas more federal appointments, I might actually like d nigga.
lol
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by ibedun: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2015
Obiodunukwe:
Is that the Picture of the bridge that they have been constructing for the past 6 years?

When will they finish this bridge?

Jonathan scammed we the igbos because we are gullible.

Why do we igbos need Zoogeria to build a bridge for us?

How can we want Biafra and at the same time also demand a bridge from the Zoo?

You need a bridge to cross to the Zoo for survival - Igboland cannot sustain life, property and prosperity.

The best place in Nigeria - The West.

Tension is rising though and Yoruba people are waking up to the Eastern nightmare.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by obailala(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2015
FKO81:

Same agreement reached with Lagos Ibadan express way, please allow east to worry about it , tell Tinubu to scrap two toll gates in 1 local government in Lagos state
So because fashola put a toll gate in lagos, does that mean it is a right thing that should be replicated in the east?... Wake up from your slumber, not every issue should be approached from the angle of politics.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by wordcat(m): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2015
Noble11:

Okpo..

Mpama
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by obailala(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:

You de smoke weed, who told you that this is the only federal project in east.

You were one of those supporting oshomole, even when you don't know anything about the project
My statement about this being the only FG project in the SE was figurative, this bridge is a major project the SE has been clamouring for for decades. Besides, can you kindly name any single major project the FG has done in the SE in the past 10 years?

Regarding oshiomole, what did oshiomole say?... Did oshiomole say the project wasn't existing or did he say a large sum of money was withdrawn illegally for the project?... Wake up from your paw-paw leave smoke induced slumber and try to comprehend issues before you comment. Oshiomole may have been speaking too much lately but for him to insist on his comment regarding the amount allegedly withdrawn for this bridge, there must be something dodgy about it which the nation does not know. I do not expect you to understand though, so good day!
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Trustyd1(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
texazzpete:
Living monument to the colossal scam played on Igbos by GEJ and some greedy SE leaders.

GEJ promised to build the bridge as a pledge to the Igbos. Bridge is projected to cost around 110bn. He waited until a coalition of businessmen came on who were willing to charge their kinsmen tolls for 25 years on a bridge they should have been plying for free.
In a country where amnesty payments are fully funded, and the Abuja road expansion project was fully funded by the FG, the PPP arrangement for the 2nd niger bridge must count as one of the biggest betrayal of trust.

Don't get me wrong. It's good th bridge is being built. But it's a bitter sweet deal.
ok we hear
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by missKiffy(f): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by chudionu58(f): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2015
obailala:
My statement about this being the only FG project in the SE was figurative, this bridge is a major project the SE has been clamouring for for decades. Besides, can you kindly name any single major project the FG has done in the SE in the past 10 years?

Regarding oshiomole, what did oshiomole say?... Did oshiomole say the project wasn't existing or did he say a large sum of money was withdrawn illegally for the project?... Wake up from your paw-paw leave smoke induced slumber and try to comprehend issues before you comment. Oshiomole may have been speaking too much lately but for him to insist on his comment regarding the amount allegedly withdrawn for this bridge, there must be something dodgy about it which the nation does not know. I do not expect you to understand though, so good day!

Please Jonathan did a good job in the award and subsequent real construction on the EN - PH expressway, also he successfully resolved the technical issues bedeviling the Onitcha - Enugu highway! Let me not talk of EN to Abakiliki to Ikom highway, which am on right now!
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by erico2k2(m): 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2015
MoneyGreen:
guy go back to school to learn how to think and write.. who doesn't know about chemical reaction? abi ur brain dull?

dem go buy second hand rod build bridge you dey there dey write essay
Just admit u nor enter class.come to the property section and see rods.stop being stupid and coment wisely
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by munfame: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
[quote author=Swaggzkid post=37793802] Wow is this actually really happening in Nigeria? Like for real? LOL grin.

Am sure some foolish e-rats alias DULLARDS will come and show their stupidity on this just like their regional chief in command of all dullards affairs. His excellence comrade-dullard Osho 1 of Edo state .

@osho am dissapointed.
No be small thing,they should spend more time rendering service to the electorate than castigating past govt.
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by preciousMI1(f): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2015
where's it located at
Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by Image123(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Op nice job even when they complete this project some buhari supporters will call it scam like the mumu above me who is attributing it to PMB

Re: Exclusive Photos Of The 2nd Niger Bridge by tinsel: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
Why do you people do this. This is not pictures of the so called 2nd Niger bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Train Crushes Man To Death In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / 20 StatesĀ US Warned Citizens Against Traveling To In Nigeria / This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.