Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? (81358 Views)

"Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / Two Questions Never To Ask A Lady / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by redcliff: 5:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Aude:

So continue dating the white girls. Why bug the black girls who don't want to answer your questions?

Stupeeed comment.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by canDy4eva(f): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=funlord post=37799701] grin

Why should you even ask them these sort of dumb ass questions in the 1st place? Good boy! Y would any guy wana b intrested in a girls age n state of womanhood? Datz rili dumb![/qguote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by villeanns(m): 5:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Laitesmart:
Why do ladies find it difficult to answer some questions the way it is? simple, straight and direct. Some ladies will flare up when guys ask them some certain questions using the anger as an excuse to avoid the question. Questions that on a good day are actually harmless.

These two questions are always headache for ladies and i dont know why. Maybe the ladies in the house can let us know.
The questions are...
1. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
2. ARE YOU A VIRGIN

In addition...
HOW OLD ARE U?

Is another had question to LADIES
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by broxymall(m): 5:30am On Sep 10, 2015
view my signature
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 10, 2015
I never bother asking a lady her age or if she is a virgin. What for?

All the ladies that have had their Fannies Swindled by me always tell me their age without asking and their virginity is confirmed when they give me their Fanny to Swindle. So why Ask?

Most white ladies will even tell you without asking...cos telling you doesn't change anything about them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Holyrule(m): 5:39am On Sep 10, 2015
vizkiz:
there are 2 rules we men need to learn.

1.never ask a woman for her age
2.never ask about her virginity

The next poster will explain this better
there's no such rule as never askin her age. So man no go ask age again. Girls of these days look mature than their actual age, you could be dating ur mothers age or even and underage(before them go say na Child abuse)... Beside ladies ask this question very well, na we no fit cum ask.
As for the second rule, its all about choice baby.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by sinator(m): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2015
If they were no makes ups.. Belive me, u wont need to ask a gal her age..... Some of dis gals are DANGEROUSLY old... Very old tins

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by minefranca(f): 5:55am On Sep 10, 2015
Guys una matter eh, girls do this, girls do that........
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by gabbytabby: 6:08am On Sep 10, 2015
Laitesmart:
Why do ladies find it difficult to answer some questions the way it is? simple, straight and direct. Some ladies will flare up when guys ask them some certain questions using the anger as an excuse to avoid the question. Questions that on a good day are actually harmless.

These two questions are always headache for ladies and i dont know why. Maybe the ladies in the house can let us know.
The questions are...
1. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
2. ARE YOU A VIRGIN

The same reason why men flare up when you ask them

1) what is the size of your wallet
2) what is the size of your feet
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 10, 2015
You know pple like making a big deal out of nothing coz I see absolutely nothing wrong in asking a girl her age.
Also it's very wrong to ask for her virginity status. lol. It depends on how close you pple are and how far you've gone b4 guys can start asking that question. I used to wonder the kind of mind some guys have. Guys take time abeg
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Theophrastus(m): 6:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Men need to ask this question to prevent being a Paedophile.....under age stuff.
But about the virginity let your bloko answer the jamb question.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by AlphaDibia(m): 6:25am On Sep 10, 2015
I'd ask her those questions if I'm really interested in her.

vizkiz:
there are 2 rules we men need to learn.

1.never ask a woman for her age
2.never ask about her virginity

The next poster will explain this better
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:27am On Sep 10, 2015
funlord:
grin

Why should you even ask them these sort of dumb ass questions in the 1st place?
As at last count, 32 ladies liked ur comment for nothing
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by suruwilliams(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2015
olamigbemi:
A guy dat I know nothing about walks up to and asks me : How old are you or asks Are you a virgin?? Biko how do u xpect me to answer him
longest time sweetheart grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by omooba2019(f): 6:29am On Sep 10, 2015
olamigbemi:
A guy dat I know nothing about walks up to and asks me : How old are you or asks Are you a virgin?? Biko how do u xpect me to answer him

Tell him you are 6years old. And that answers the 2nd question. smiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:31am On Sep 10, 2015
Mzdivacious:
why would we claim to bethe guys asking are they virgins or God.op are u avirgin??mtchew
u guys shd know no girl feels sorry or guilty or cheap again.we doing d same thing niggas are doing so take a fxking break .the question is actually annoying.why d hell would d first thing u ask me be about my sexuality its fcking private
Gerraofhere jor! Y so pissed off
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by favourlove1: 6:32am On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=Laitesmart post=37798836]Why do ladies find it difficult to answer some questions the way it is? simple, straight and direct. Some ladies will flare up when guys ask them some certain questions using the anger as an excuse to avoid the question. Questions that on a good day are actually harmless.

The questions are...
1. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
2. ARE YOU A VIRGIN[/quote those are personal questions y ask? Besides would you anwer me if I asked you 'how long is you d**' or how much do you have in your bank account? Any guy who ask me such has just given himself away as interested in one thing.]
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by donJ2(m): 6:33am On Sep 10, 2015
Laitesmart:

The questions are...
1. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
2. ARE YOU A VIRGIN

Bros wat do u need these answers for?;

Are making a documentary?

...All these jamb question guys sef
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by xtervaganza(m): 6:36am On Sep 10, 2015
Laitesmart:

The questions are...
1. HOW OLD ARE YOU?
2. ARE YOU A VIRGIN
i think it's stoopid to ask a lady if she's a virgin
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by ucheHapers(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2015
1. Tell them your year of birth then ask them theirs

2. Simply ask them: Hope you don't just lie like a sack of potatoes during sex.

This always works for me...
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2015
donJ2:

Bros wat do u need these answers for?;

Are making a documentary?

...All these jamb question guys sef

Go and work on your Grammer man.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:45am On Sep 10, 2015
EggovinMma
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 10, 2015
Laitesmart:

I smell football Age . N.B - By the time she clocks 25 , Nobody will tell her before she starts lieing about her age. ....
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by austine4real(m): 6:52am On Sep 10, 2015
olamigbemi:
Hey handsome! M 20yrs
lies u wey kari all these tins.
Thank God am 10yrs
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by emmalexdboy(m): 6:54am On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by domopps(m): 6:58am On Sep 10, 2015
olamigbemi:
Smile? 27-29 n m here tinking I look 23-25! Actually am really 20

So dear are you a virgin?

Cheeeeers
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:59am On Sep 10, 2015
A priest once said we should stop telling guys that we are virgins wink

But I don't understand why a guy should ask a girl such questions even though is don't find it hard to answer them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by doskie(m): 7:02am On Sep 10, 2015
olamigbemi:
Hey handsome! M 20yrs
nah

ur picture says 24
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by BlackBaron: 7:04am On Sep 10, 2015
Nowt wrong in asking her age.
You may need to know if she's a minor or if she's younger or older than you.

Bit dicey asking the second one. You'd have to be really close or involved with the lady to ask...
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by domopps(m): 7:04am On Sep 10, 2015
[quote author=canDy4eva post=37854597][/quote]

I give up on you!

Even when your younger bro end up dating ur grandma's age mate by being gullible like you !

Cheeeeeeeers
Re: Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? by doskie(m): 7:05am On Sep 10, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
A priest once said we should stop telling guys that we are virgins wink

But I don't understand why a guy should ask a girl such questions even though is don't find it hard to answer them.
I wont be asking a girl your age if shes a virgin cos I dont think she would be. however, we the human race have a sixth sense we are not capable of accounting for by verbal description. With my 6th sense, I can tell from the behaviour of a person if she is or she isnt a virgin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos / Mr. Nairaland - December 2014 Contest [PRE-ELIMINATION ROUND 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.