Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities (3510 Views)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / Question 4 Ladies. What Exactly Do You Realy Mean By God Fearing Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by bqlekan(m): 11:52am On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

She obviously doesn't know astrology. Pisces & Cancer are Scorpio's BEST matches because they belong to the same element, Water. Water means emotional, therefore they speak the same language, so to speak.

As a Scorpio, your worst matches would be Air signs (Aquarius, Gemini & Libra) because they're mental signs & can't deal with emotions well (their own emotions & especially not other people's emotions).
thanks for the explanation ma'am.. now I remember... I think she is an Aquarius.. I tend to mix those two.. all the same the relationship ended and she is out there somewhere looking for her match cheesy
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:
thanks for the explanation ma'am.. now I remember... I think she is an Aquarius.. I tend to mix those two.. all the same the relationship ended and she is out there somewhere looking for her match cheesy

Good luck to her cheesy Any match can work imo, if the people are willing to put their differences aside
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by bqlekan(m): 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Good luck to her cheesy Any match can work imo, if the people are willing to put their differences aside
Yeah she failed to understand this and I just had to let her go then.. tho I still think I'm the guilty one.. shouldn't have Introduced her to zodiac..
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:

Yeah she failed to understand this and I just had to let her go then.. tho I still think I'm the guilty one.. shouldn't have Introduced her to zodiac..

You shouldn't feel anything because it means she never cared, if she threw it away over that. Who does that? Good riddance! I believe in astrology very much but I give chance to the so called incompatible signs because I just don't find relationships satisfying with the compatible signs.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Ajibel(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Do your full birth chart & come testify. Go to the cafeastrology site, choose birth chart, fill in your details & watch yourself in the mirror as you turn into a believer of astrology

Please, link for this. Thanks smiley
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

Please, link for this. Thanks smiley

Just google natal chart & choose the cafe astrology site
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by bqlekan(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You shouldn't feel anything because it means she never cared, if she threw it away over that. Who does that? Good riddance! I believe in astrology very much but I give chance to the so called incompatible signs because I just don't find relationships satisfying with the compatible signs.
that's right.. I just can't see myself bringing astrology to my relationships again. Like you said, its all about understanding ones differences, accepting it and living with it.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Ajibel(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Just google natal chart & choose the cafe astrology site

Okay, thank you. Just did that.

I'm Gemini, same with she grin grin

Very boring r/ship, many always say.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:
that's right.. I just can't see myself bringing astrology to my relationships again. Like you said, its all about understanding ones differences, accepting it and living with it.

Pretty much. There are only 12 signs after all & if you write off certains signs then your possibilities get that much smaller.

I still wouldn't date a libra though. That's one sign I gave a total Bleep off grin
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

Boring? How? Gemini is an interesting sign.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

What's your ascendant and Mars sign.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by bqlekan(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Pretty much. There are only 12 signs after all & if you write off certains signs then your possibilities get that much smaller.

I still wouldn't date a libra though. That's one sign I gave a total Bleep off grin
Look at you grin thought you'd give every sign a chance.. who knows if you are meant to end up with a Libra cheesy
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:

Look at you grin thought you'd give every sign a chance.. who knows if you are meant to end up with a Libra cheesy

I'd rather be a catlady than end up with a libra man grin
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by bqlekan(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'd rather be a catlady than end up with a libra man grin
Huhuh sad tell me, what's bad about a Libra man
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:
Huhuh sad tell me, what's bad about a Libra man

Everything grin
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by bqlekan(m): 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Everything grin
you want to start somewhere? Educate me now grin
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:
you want to start somewhere? Educate me now grin

Their indecisive nature is crazy making. Plus I don't feel they're trustworthy since they're known to cheat
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Ajibel(m): 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Boring? How? Gemini is an interesting sign.

Yup, I know that. But I've got some extroverted fellas who always tease me that my r/ship with my girl is boring cuz we are both Geminis and Introverts grin And most of the stuffs I've read (not all doe) about Geminis have been quite true with my character.

aim5:

What's your ascendant and Mars sign.

I searched for that, and I was told that I see the world as a place to learn

It is quite a long read though, didn't finish it, just bookmarked it to read later. The link : http://www.cafeastrology.com/gemini_ascendantrisingsign.html

Uhm, Mars sign? Dunno about that undecided

Maybe I'll just google Mars sign under Gemini
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by bqlekan(m): 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Their indecisive nature is crazy making. Plus I don't feel they're trustworthy since they're known to cheat
hehe, now I know why.. and I hope every lady out there is not like you, else all Libra men won't have anyone to marry grin
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

Yup, I know that. But I've got some extroverted fellas who always tease me that my r/ship with my girl is boring cuz we are both Geminis and Introverts grin And most of the stuffs I've read (not all doe) about Geminis have been quite true with my character.

It is quite a long read though, didn't finish it, just bookmarked it to read later. The link : http://www.cafeastrology.com/gemini_ascendantrisingsign.html

No, that's not it. You have to do your FULL birth chart. Click where it says birth chart so you get results of your full astrology makeup including your moon sign, mars sign etc
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

Hmm you can create your natal chart and find out your Mars sign. And your a Gemini Sun and Ascendant? Hmmm that's a lot of Mercurial energy.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Seuncoded(f): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
bqlekan:

you talk nice everythings base on understanding
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by bqlekan(m): 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
Seuncoded:

you talk nice everythings base on understanding
yeah.. understanding matters
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by shumuel(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah you are right with the at bolded, thats what Temperament taught me, its called opposite attraction, this means all signs could be compatible, like Me for example i noticed Aries & Leos females likes me alot but you know Fire and Water signs don't match.

After i finished studying Temperament i realised that theres no sign or Element that can't tag along well, its just hard work, so the Compatibility list are just the ones that don't need any effort to make the Love work & strong, which is seen as ''The Perfect Match''
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Ajibel(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
aim5:

Hmm you can create your natal chart and find out your Mars sign. And your a Gemini Sun and Ascendant? Hmmm that's a lot of Mercurial energy.

Okay I did create the natal chart but they requested I input my time of birth, dafuq

I didnt indicate that, so that's why I had no ascendant report

Maybe I'll put any time there, and see what I'll be given cheesy
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

Okay I did create the natal chart but they requested I input my time of birth, dafuq

To have your true ascendant, you have to have your accurate and correct birth time. If you can't remember it's fine as long as you know your noon sign and other essentials.
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

To get your ascendant, you need accurate time of birth or it won't be right. Just don't put time or tick "time unknown". Was the rest on point though?
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Ajibel(m): 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

To get your ascendant, you need accurate time of birth or it won't be right. Just don't put time or tick "time unknown". Was the rest on point though?

That's my problem, I dont know the time of my birth so ticked unknown and that's why I got no ascendant. My mum's late now doe so that info about my time of birth is forever lost sad

Yea, most was on point. Thanks a lot, you have piqued my curiosity about astrology wink smiley wink
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Ajibel(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
aim5:

To have your true ascendant, you have to have your accurate and correct birth time. If you can't remember it's fine as long as you know your noon sign and other essentials.

Well, with the info I was given on my chart, I think that's a lot enough for me to go through. My ascendant can just take a back sit, now. Thanks
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

That's my problem, I dont know the time of my birth so ticked unknown and that's why I got no ascendant. My mum's late now doe so that info about my time of birth is forever lost sad

Yea, most was on point. Thanks a lot, you have piqued my curiosity about astrology wink smiley wink

Pleasure. The ascendant is not that important imo. Things that are important are your sun, moon, venus, mercury & mars signs because those are your personal planets. Also the contacts they make to the other planets is important because it'll predict your behavior in certain areas of life.

Sorry about your mom,btw sad
Re: Did You Realy Beleive In Zodiac Sign Love Compabilities by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ajibel:

Well, with the info I was given on my chart, I think that's a lot enough for me to go through. My ascendant can just take a back sit, now. Thanks

What's your moon and Mars sign?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Love Is A Scam Choose The Lady That Pleases Your Eyes.(PROOF) / I Trust Him So Much, Now This. / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.